Which book are you currently reading?

I'm (still) reading "The Bear and the Dragon" too. But, I like "Rainbow Six" better.

Currently being forced to read Shakespere's MacBeth.

People actually read for pleasure? You've gotta be kidding me... ;)

The Berenstain Bear Scouts and the Search for Naughty Ned.:odd:

Not really. I don't know how to read.:odd:

What the hell makes you think I read?

Other than GTP, I rarely read, but I can tell you that my favourite novel is Newsweek.

"the Bear and the Dragon" is a good book i read it a while ago for school (at our school we have to read EVERY day during homeroom) But now im reading "the Vistitation" by Frank Peretti (i know its a religious book but his books are very intruging)

Originally posted by TATINEE
Not reading anything at the moment. I'll be starting Lord of the Rings as soon as I get it from my boyfriend.

Whoa, people still read that book? I picked it up,(actually, the Hobbit, started reading it(got to about page 50 probably), then lost the book somewhere on my night stand/desk thingamabob... Your phrase gave me an interesting idea for a new topic... Perhaps it's already been asked, but times change...

oh, and im re-reading the MEG series (MEG, The Trench).

I only read books that have high levels of disembowelment/gore:D And having a book based on a 70 foot great white on the loose sure get the juices flowing.

I'm about halfway through rereading The Return Of The King after about 20 years away from the four-book trilogy.

Before that I read The Bear And The Dragon which was pretty good despite Clancy's self-indulgent use of his own novels as a sopabox.

Next I think I'm going to read Sarum, though I have a non-fiction book about Stonehenge I may read first.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
I'm (still) reading "The Bear and the Dragon" too. But, I like "Rainbow Six" better.

happen to play rainbow six as well?
or moved on to ghost recon?

Nothing right now but as soon as June 21 comes around I won't be doing anything but reading. This is when Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix comes out. :)

See Spot Run. Next week I plan on reading Hop on Pop. Dr. Seuss is a genius.

Oh and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for school. I think I might read 1984 when I'm done with that.

The autobiography of Malcolm X

Good book. I don't like to read at all and I can barely put down the book. The only reason I started to read it was bcuz of school.

I have to admit to sort of swearing off of Clancy for a while.
I've read "Rainbow Six". However, I was begining to find John Patrick Ryan a little boring.
My wife picked up "The Bear and the Dragon" and "Red Rabbit". I may have to give T. C. another shot.
I'm currently reading Grisham. "The Summons".
Then I have "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris.
"Paradise Lost" by J. A. Jance, and several others.
I have a store near me that sells paperbacks for a buck, and Hard cover novels for $3-5. I will have to stay out of there for a while. $10 will keep me reading for about 6-8 weeks, if I stay with Paperbacks.

Originally posted by made in holland

I'm reading "The Bear and the Dragon" by Tom Clancy at the moment. [/B]

Me too, but you knew that already.;)

I see there are alot of Clancy fan's here at GTP.

Originally posted by ving
happen to play rainbow six as well?
or moved on to ghost recon?

I've played Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Urban Operations, and Raven Shield. Though, I don't have a chance to play them often.

I too, am being forced to read Macbeth. Though, we read it out loud in class and act out some of the scenes, which is a total riot in my class. So, it's not totally boring. :)

They ain't no time fo' readin' books!

**grabs -insert name here- and throws it across the room**

Should of stayed in school suckaa!

I'm currently reading Stephen King's It. It's got 1000+ pages, and I'm only up to page one hundred and something, but some pretty gory scenes have already popped up. Typical Stephen King, I suppose.

The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum (finished it, but hey...)
Before that i read
The Lord of the Rings -J.R.R Tolkien.

Back