which car is the ugliest in GT2!

• Thread starter eivind
  • 84 comments
All you guys knows the midget II, but i think that the Suzuki Alto works is uglyer than the midget II.
Anyone have some uglyer car than them?????

My wife doesn't like the appearance of the Toyota GT-One; she says that it looks like a cockroach - especially from the rear. I have to admit that it does look a bit strange, but then again it wins races do I don't really care what it looks like...

I'll vote for Dihatsu's little 30-oddHP turd, the "Midget II".

On a side note, I wish that they'd included the original VW Beetle as an available car, and maybe a few common body mods (Beach Buggy, the fake 917, etc.) as well...

GKP

The..... ummmm...... Skyline R32. That thing is plain ugly out of the cars over 200 hp. The ugliest under 200 hp car would be the eyesore Midget or any of the other Daihatsus or Suzuki's (except the Escudo)...

Originally posted by GT-R
The..... ummmm...... Skyline R32. That thing is plain ugly out of the cars over 200 hp. The ugliest under 200 hp car would be the eyesore Midget or any of the other Daihatsus or Suzuki's (except the Escudo)...
It's interesting someone called GT-R dislikes the R32 - or am I missing a private joke? If it's Skyline's then it has to be the R30 Silhouette, a car rebodied with packing crates! :ill:

Others would be the Escudo (which looks like a Skyline R30 Silhouette which is collapsing under it's own gravity!), the Mazda AZ-1, the Trueno and any Camaro (short wheelbase + long body - never worked). :D

that Subaru 'thing' looks like a VW beetle- it is also the SLOWEST car in GT2

ugliest- this may come as a surprise to you, but I reckon it's probably the bag-o-****e Trueno LM you can win somewhere with the cheap as u like silver paintjob :D

Originally posted by g.money
that Subaru 'thing' looks like a VW beetle- it is also the SLOWEST car in GT2

ugliest- this may come as a surprise to you, but I reckon it's probably the bag-o-****e Trueno LM you can win somewhere with the cheap as u like silver paintjob :D
That's not silver it's the base metal. The paint refused to stay on anything so hideous!!! ;) :D

The [R] Skyline GT-R V-spec II '94 (R32). The only paint job that looks like stomach contents.

But as for stock bodied cars, I'd have to go with the Daihatsu Storias. I don't like the styling at all. The rally car is only slightly better.

what about the DRAG GT-R -now that looks like the paint was induced by a hard night's partying!!
barf.gif
hks331.jpg

Originally posted by g.money
what about the DRAG GT-R -now that looks like the paint was induced by a hard night's partying!!
I thought they'd taken it from your 'Friday Night Special' pulling shirt! Those Warrington women are just prey to you aren't they!!! :P

the toy-joda levin...aaaargh it's practically a trueno! What? it is a trueno??!! Scary **** :eek:

Originally posted by axletramp

I thought they'd taken it from your 'Friday Night Special' pulling shirt! Those Warrington women are just prey to you aren't they!!! :P

hell yeah... like putty in my hands...
oh wait, thats the... er... hmmffhemmfff... mmmff enough now, leave me alone dammit...... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
There is no question, it's the Midget II. I was beaten viciously with the ugly stick at birth. My dream is to own the Subaru 360 to cruise the streets looking for hot chix.

really? :rolleyes:

For gods sake, when will u sick people just leave it alone, ur wierd. why bash Trueno, don't hate its drift classic, u never seen initial D???

Hmmm, this is an original thread, another Trueno bashing thread...

so...

my vote is for THE TRUENO - it is pig **** ugly, it looks like a door wedge. It has all the style and grace of Norman Wisdom when he's ****faced.

Ok just my tuppence hapennies worth

Originally posted by Danger Powers
For gods sake, when will u sick people just leave it alone, ur wierd. why bash Trueno, don't hate its drift classic, u never seen initial D???

Hmmm, this is an original thread, another Trueno bashing thread...

so...

my vote is for THE TRUENO - it is pig **** ugly, it looks like a door wedge. It has all the style and grace of Norman Wisdom when he's ****faced.

Ok just my tuppence hapennies worth

yes, and we've seen some of your threads when you've been ****faced before, haven't we Mr "I get giddy on Perrier, me" Powers. :cheers:

Dp found face down in toilet sometime within next 30 minutes...

Attachments

• fatpig.jpg
    fatpig.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 73
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
..............after one can of shandy

YOU SOFT SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKING NANCY!!!
Childish, very childish. :shakehead

Am I the only Southerner around here? Are you all from the Wastelands? :rolleyes: I'm tellin' ya, Hadrian built his wall too far north... and too low! ;) :P

And, who the **** gave you computers?!! Aren't they banned further north than Watford - for your own safety of course. :D

/deep breath/ YOU FLAT BEER DRINKING, WHIPPET SHAGGIN', BLACK PUDDING CHEWIN', PIDGEON POKIN', CHIPS N GRAVY LOVIN', EE BYE GUMMIN', CLOG HEADED, INBRED NORTHERN MONKEY!!!

Phew!!! :lol:

Originally posted by axletramp
/deep breath/ YOU FLAT BEER DRINKING, WHIPPET SHAGGIN', BLACK PUDDING CHEWIN', PIDGEON POKIN', CHIPS N GRAVY LOVIN', EE BYE GUMMIN', CLOG HEADED, INBRED NORTHERN MONKEY!!!

Phew!!! :lol:

quite impressive, that- but there is one question: clog headed??? :confused:

Back