Which game should I buy? GTA3 or AceCombat 4?

• Thread starter Concept
  • 8 comments

Which game should I buy? GTA3 or Ace Combat 4?

• Grand Theft Auto 3

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Concept

(Banned)
Look everybody I am totally stumped. :(

I really would like to have Grand Theft Auto 3 and all but I would also love to have Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies. Both games are outstandingly awesome. I am leaving it all up to you, GTPlanet. please vote. Whichever game gets more votes is the game I will buy. Thank you.

I voted GTA3 - the depth of the game is incredible. Apart from the central story missions, you can also run as a vigilante, taxi driver, paramedic or firefighter.

Or, as I do after a stressful day at work, you can just run around and beat people up and take their money.

I voted GTA3, but I haven't played AC4 yet. But in all honesty, I can't imagine many games being better that GTA3. (I didn't like 1 or 2 BTW.)

Thank you guys for your help. If I can get at least 5 votes for GTA3 I wil for sure buy it. So far there are 3. I am just undecided cause AC4 rated 9/10. I dont know about GTA3 but the way you all put it makes it sound better than AC4.

(Keep them votes coming everybody!) :thumsbup:

I VOTED FOR GTA3, IT IS SO COOL, THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO, IT IS ONE OF THOSE GAMES THAT ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED IT YOU WILL BE COMING BACK TO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, ESPECIALY IF YOUR MATES ARE COMING ROUND, SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST STARS THE QUICKEST TYPE THING, I LOVE IT!! :)

Sorry guys I bought AC4. I went to Wal*Mart like a long time ago and bought AC4 since GTA3 was not in stock and I did not feel like waiting. Also, since this is a week old I just bought SILENT HILL 2 last ight and this game is really really scary. :nervous:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Sorry guys I bought AC4. I went to Wal*Mart like a long time ago and bought AC4 since GTA3 was not in stock and I did not feel like waiting. Also, since this is a week old I just bought SILENT HILL 2 last ight and this game is really really scary. :nervous:

Darn you get GTA3.... :D

Back