Which is better: Amemiya Matsukiyo RX7 or Cusco Subaru Impreza?

I started this thread because both of these cars are very fun to drive and are excellent all around cars, with a (comparatively) cheap price tag. My question to you is, which one is best?:confused:

I always prefered the Cusco Impreza, it's been a while since I played GT2 though.

Definitely prefer the RX7. Faster in a straight line. More neutral handling. No contest.

Can someone help me with a little info, i dont know when GTC & GT4 is comming out, and what brands of cars will be on the game? will it be just like the rest of them or mabe with some of the exotic's like on project gotham racing for xbox... if you have the answer please help. thanks..

Originally posted by Cosmic
:lol: gtc is alredy out.........!!!!!
gt4 is coming out some day in december!!

1) It is actually coming out in Winter 2004, they held it back a bit (which isnt very smart considering they are going to miss the holiday season)

2) The score is now 2 to 3, the Impreza is winning:D (whoops, I mean, I probably shouldn't be so happy about that)

The Cusco is a completly sick car, one of my fav in the entire game. I can win in 600 hp class with that thing, handling, accelerations, great torque, and just a phenomenal overall balance makes it the total package for me. I also like the Amemiya that's for sure, it's also in my TOP 5 favourites.

woo go the RX7? do i get another point for further justification?. the subaru has lots of GRIP, not good handling, so often confused people seem to be. subaru = understeer monster imho.

The Cusco HAS good handling, even awesome handling you only need to exploit it decently with an intelligent setup tweak and throttle modulation in curves.

Originally posted by oxigen_gsr
woo go the RX7? do i get another point for further justification?. the subaru has lots of GRIP, not good handling, so often confused people seem to be. subaru = understeer monster imho.

Ome problem with your statement, the Cusco is RWD! It doesn't behave like a normal WRX:lol:

Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Ome problem with your statement, the Cusco is RWD! It doesn't behave like a normal WRX:lol:

:lol:

I fell for that too. I was thinking IRL just dial up the rear sway bar a notch (suby owner) then I remembered the Cusco WRX is a GT300 jgtc car

vote for the Cusco Impreza (although REAMeyima RX is damn tempting)

Originally posted by oxigen_gsr

too bad not enough slackers were interested in my Series idea, I would of shown you the true Cusco potential

The Cusco has great handling and lots of grip, and it doesn't understeer.

A very interesting vs.
Guess the only way to be sure are times.
When I get my gt2 arcade disc again I´m gonna give it a try.

The Amemiya RX-7, by a hair.

Both are good enough to beat the GT500 crew, I made more consistent times with the RX-7.

The score is 8 to 7, Cusco still leading!

BTW: if you havent already noticed, I chose the Cusco. Its easier to control, but it'll slide when provoked

This is what the Cusco looks like now. The body is at least 85% carbon fiber. mmmmmm, carbon fiber

Attachments

• cusco 1.jpg
    cusco 1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 43
And here's a pic of the Matsukiyo RX7

BTW: in the real JGTC both of these cars run in the same class, which is why I chose this comparison

Attachments

• amemiya matsukiyo rx7.jpg
    amemiya matsukiyo rx7.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 37
Back