Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dream cast

• gameboy advanced

• gameboy colour

• Total voters
2 the person who voted 4 the xbox. What are u doing on a Gran Turismo :gt: site for PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35.jpg

That person can vote for whatever he or she wants to. That is why we live in a democracy. It does not matter if this is a GT site for Playstation or not. It is their favorite console and you can't tell them otherwise. That is the whole point of the thread, right? Your favorite console and not LEBSTA telling you it is wrong?

That Nissan is still the ugliest I've seen.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
:thumbsup:

lol - Well, I'm an Xbox voter. Since this is a site dedicated to GT, and not only to Playstation Fanboys, I can freely admit that I like the Xbox better.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
That person can vote for whatever he or she wants to. That is why we live in a democracy. It does not matter if this is a GT site for Playstation or not. It is their favorite console and you can't tell them otherwise. That is the whole point of the thread, right? Your favorite console and not LEBSTA telling you it is wrong?

Looks ricey to me lol. If you want to see a nice nissan look at my sig :D

PS2 all the way, i reckon its the best console on average i have played, its also got the best games and much wider game selection. Sure maybe it does not use mini discs like the game cube but, so WHAT!

I have a game cube. I believe it has a lot more potential than the PS2. And all the games I have, I enjoy to the fullest, even thought its only 3....I absolutely love them (Rogue Leader, Resident Evil, and Super Smash Bros Melee). Right now, undoubtedly, the PS2 has the best games, which is fine, cause it's been out much longer than the XBOX and GC. If there is a really good PS2 game I want to play, I'll just borrow a friend's PS2. So uhm. Yeah.

I have a PS2 and a Dreamcast. I still play the DC quite a bit, even though it is showing some age.

I want an XBox for MotoGP and the soon Sega GT 2002.

Back