Which Logitech wheel?

I was wondering which wheel i should get for GT3. The NEW Logitech Force-Feedback wheel (blue) with the buttons on the wheel or the Logitech Force-Feedback Wingman GP (red) for the computer. I would have got the older blue wheel, but they're all sold out. What do you guys think?

I have heard that there is some gearshifting problems with the new blue one, I recently bought the red one, and it works perfectly - plus it works on your PC too!!

Hot the h*ll do you attach a wheel when you´re playing your ps2??? I have the red logitech wheel for the pc but haven´t used it on the ps2 just because I can´t attach it to my living room table.
Do y´all have a desk for your tv screen or what???

I saw a guy who planted it on a ironing board and pit it in front of the TV !! Perfect to adjust height !!! Happy racing !

Anyone ever had the Logitech Force Feedback steer fail before ?

It has happened to me several times already : during driving, all controls fall out : no steering, no shifting, no accelerating/braking. Just like you would disconnect the USB cable.
And that's just how you solve the prob, by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable.

Painful when your in the final laps of an endurance race with some cars in the rearview mirrors ... :mad:

Originally posted by Braniac
Because the table is too thick. (Plus my girl won´t be too keen on me even trying ;) )
Perhaps I should buy her a new table :D

Did you remove the extentions from the clamps???

Originally posted by Sniwi
Anyone ever had the Logitech Force Feedback steer fail before ?

It has happened to me several times already : during driving, all controls fall out : no steering, no shifting, no accelerating/braking. Just like you would disconnect the USB cable.
And that's just how you solve the prob, by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable.

Painful when your in the final laps of an endurance race with some cars in the rearview mirrors ... :mad:

Yeah, it has happened twice to me - and I don't know what causes it. If it happens I pause the game at once, and unplug, replug the wheel...No races lost yet :)

But I suppose it must be terribly frustrating during an endurance...

Maybe - I guess it is hard for her, to put up with him playing it all day... :D

I guess I'm one of the few lucky guys then..I don't even have to make dinner because my girlfriend makes it, so I can play the game more.... :eek:

Because the table is too thick. (Plus my girl won´t be too keen on me even trying )

I misinterpreted that.

I know !!

I was just trying to tell you that my girl doesn't really care about me playing the game - heck I hardly have to do anything around the house...

So maybe you should slap your woman 'round a bit....and then she wouldn't mind you put the steering wheel on the table

:D (just kidding)

I already do once in a while, but then I get whipped :lol:
She doesn't mind me playing that much, she just doesn't want the living room table to be filled with a wheel.
And she wants to watch tv, my tv! Gotta straighten that out soon

Boy am I gonna be mad when i get home!!! :argue:
**** the living room table (not really!) I'm gonna connect it tonight!
Yeah, thanx for da support!

Nice stars eh?

Back