which syline is it that has......

the racing conversion that is blue at the front but at the end of the front fenders it starts streaking to a torquise type color, or maybe i've got the colors backwards? i've seen actual skylines in racing mags & wanted to recreate it 'cause i found out that it's a real racing car. just curious.

I'm not sure if there is one. Just buy every Skyline and do them all up until you find the one you want (DON'T save) then when you've got the one you want reset the playstation and find it again.

I know the Skyline you speak of, but I don't think it's on the playstation.

Stinky Chicken
I know the Skyline you speak of, but I don't think it's on the playstation.
Same here, that exact car's not available as a Skyline mod. However, I think (you may want to check) it's in GT4.

There is a '98 Impreza WRX coupe Type R with the same [R]-mod paint scheme.

pupik
Same here, that exact car's not available as a Skyline mod. However, I think (you may want to check) it's in GT4.

There is a '98 Impreza WRX coupe Type R with the same [R]-mod paint scheme.

Yeah, that's where I remember it from, that Subaru.

And there's definitely a Skyline with that colour scheme in GT4 - I've seen screenshots of it.

Is this the colour scheme you mean, SadisticS13? Sorry, this is the best shot of it I have. :ouch:

1105742991944o6kw.th.jpg

Scaff
It says 'Hotel Nordschleife, next exit keep right'

Its grafetti that covers parts of the Nurburgring Nordschleife track.

Thought so. And is that picture from GT4?

TMM
Thought so. And is that picture from GT4?

It is indeed, take a look around the GT4 forum here at GTP, it contains a load of pictures and videos of the Nurburgring, in all its 12mile glory.

Scaff
It is indeed, take a look around the GT4 forum here at GTP, it contains a load of pictures and videos of the Nurburgring, in all its 12mile glory.

Complete with graffti. I'm impressed with the attention to detail that GT4 has, lets hope that the gameplay is as good.

TMM
Complete with graffti. I'm impressed with the attention to detail that GT4 has, lets hope that the gameplay is as good.

I have driven the 'ring, both in real life and on the BMW 1-series GT4 demo and even with the 3 minute time limit on the demo its very, very impresive.

PD have got the track details very accurate; with bumps and cambers right and the track as narrow and scary as it truly is. Even taking a car like a BMW120i around it in the demo is a challenge to begin with.

Have a look at this video, its real life vs GT4.

Left click here - then follow the instuctions to d/load

The real life stuff is from an RUF yellowbird video, with the GT4 footage from the BMW 1-series demo.

Its 25meg, but well worth it

I think the difference between GT4 and real life was less than 1mm, Scaff. That might be slightly extravagant but I KNOW it's less than a metre.

Download progressing. It'll probably take me a week to get over keep watching the vid if it's as good as the description.

Glad you all liked it, its why I can hardly wait until March.

GT4 is going to be amazing, with the right tyres on a stock car, lap times are within 5% of those aet in real life.

Have been trying that with GT4 Prologue at Tskuba and damn its good.

The Mitsubishi Mirages are available with that, I think. Not quite Skylines, but there you go.

Here's a rare Hidden Skyline from GT2, It doesn't sound like whats been mentioned, But any other Skyline in GT2 is easy to aquire!

Attachments

• Nissan%20GT-R.JPG
    Nissan%20GT-R.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 65
well crap, i swore there was a skyline painted like that in GT2 but i guess i was mistaken (it was a long time ago) oh, HYBRIDLVR, what the heck is that car i can't tell on my crappy computer, how'd you get it? it says RX7 lm, or something but i can see thats awd, & you said it's a skyline, i want it! to my knowledge i have aquired every car in the game (even test cars & the cars you only get after doin' certain endurances three or more times, i have four stratos' & earned them all, not copied, you get the point.) i just passed 1900 days on my most used file, but have five memory cards with different cars & setups, all with full garages. please tell me how to get ant rare cars that i haven't heard of. thanks.

SadisticS13
well crap, i swore there was a skyline painted like that in GT2 but i guess i was mistaken (it was a long time ago) oh, HYBRIDLVR, what the heck is that car i can't tell on my crappy computer, how'd you get it? it says RX7 lm, or something but i can see thats awd, & you said it's a skyline, i want it! to my knowledge i have aquired every car in the game (even test cars & the cars you only get after doin' certain endurances three or more times, i have four stratos' & earned them all, not copied, you get the point.) i just passed 1900 days on my most used file, but have five memory cards with different cars & setups, all with full garages. please tell me how to get ant rare cars that i haven't heard of. thanks.
Most of The Hidden cars you have to get unfortunately with a GameShark! There's atleast 20 to 30 of them, Do you have the CLK Touring car?

Attachments

• GT2-FastMerc-2.JPG
    GT2-FastMerc-2.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Mercedes-CLK-1.jpg
    Mercedes-CLK-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Merc%20-%20slide.JPG
    Merc%20-%20slide.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 24
i've got a game shark somewhere, i tried it a long time ago but ot didn't seem to work, if i can find it tell me how to get all these cars, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

HYBRIDLVR
Most of The Hidden cars you have to get unfortunately with a GameShark! There's atleast 20 to 30 of them, Do you have the CLK Touring car?

20 to 30 hidden cars in GT2? I have the CLK and the 2 Shelby's, what are some of the others?

I don't want to post all those cars but here's a few! Keep in mine that I have the NTSC/UC version of the game and some of these cars may not be hidden in other regions of the game! The Logo cars and License cars are drivaeable and fast too! A lot of the Hidden cars come with RX7 LM on top of them in the garage, I believe there sample cars for experimenting and were left on the game disk.

I recounted and there's about 50 Hidden cars!

(((I accidenttally duplicated a few cars!)))

Attachments

• GT40%20MkIII.JPG
    GT40%20MkIII.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Gt2-trophy.JPG
    Gt2-trophy.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
  • GT2-smiley.JPG
    GT2-smiley.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 14
  • GT2-logo.JPG
    GT2-logo.JPG