White Smoke Gang - Video's

United States
New York City
DarkPikachu212

Hello and welcome to the WSG video thread !
I will keep this first post updated with videos (Oldest at the bottom, newest on top)
Feel free to Like, Subscribe, or leave a comment at anytime 👍
Enjoy!

Z34 Drift Mix

Drift Battle: sLiCk-94 Vs FastFox400 (HD)

Touge Battle: sLiCk-94 Vs SolidSnake7735

Z34 Tune Test

Touge Practice with SolidSnake7735

90 Degree Entry with fcpmarcus of Team NEMESIS

What a Reverse Entry looks like Onboard

A run with my boy HSQ_PREZ_BLIZZLE

Last edited:
gotta take out the = signs in between the YouTube tags and your good man i cant see the video's.

dude.. I was just watching your videos.. that hover car is CLASSIC!! I couldnt stop laughing... it just looks so funny.

Thanks! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to watch my videos 👍
We sent the video to Mikes Hard and they actually watched it and wrote back !
They had a "good laugh at the office" and we shall be receiving some "free swag"

Its not only the tune, although you made the car better, you have also improved with your drifting. You never stop learning there is always something to improve on, i know almost every time i get on the track i get better or more consistent. There are many small details about drifting that one can pick up long after they have started.👍

Its not only the tune, although you made the car better, you have also improved with your drifting. You never stop learning there is always something to improve on, i know almost every time i get on the track i get better or more consistent. There are many small details about drifting that one can pick up long after they have started.👍

Very true 👍 I have been on the wheel for a good while and I still feel like there is so much to learn.

Back