White Smoke Gang - Video's

Megamarcx84
The vid is nice...and the gf loved the music.

Thanks, such a classic !
Im afriad the song is a bit before the time of the young bucks coming up these days so it earned itself a dislike :lol: If you know what I mean ;)

Last edited:
@JustDrift893: This is a good drifting video. You're a bit conservative about clipping the corners, although that is probably just regulated competition training taking over.

This comes from someone who doesn't drift with rules anymore, but here are some comments for the Z34 video, take them with a grain of salt.

1:13 - Get Closer!
1:49 to 1:56 - Good.
2:09 - Disappointed, you can drift that corner much closer without hitting the wall.
2:52 - Still closer yet
3:00 - If you ignore the right-side stone, transition early, and clip that sharp edge early while in the dark, you can pull out of that corner through the barred zone with much more room to either speed up or increase your angle. It will be faster, as well, due to a better line.
3:45 - Ride one tire on the zone. I'm not sure if you're under "no tires past bumps" rules, but if this is an informal tandem as I assume it is, there are quite a few tricks you can pull through this section. 1. You can use that rail to affect your weight distribution, provided you are getting close enough, and give yourself more rear grip. You see the Lotus doing just that, although not very well, on the next corner. 2. Inside the tunnel, if you're very ambitious, you can ride both front wheels on the raised portion during the apex, as well as giving a later apex and coming out of the next corner (which leads into the long straight) with more speed. Of course, if you don't do it right, it will severely mess up your line.
4:09 The opposite can be done here, you can go wider, riding the dirt, and apex late for a better line.

Grand Valley is absolutely full of places like that, where being a little more reckless can result in a much more stylish, and/or fast, drift, especially in ways that are not necessarily accepted in the competition scene...

Nice Drift Video! I know I'm not in White Smoke Gang but can I join this drift battle? I would love to do a 1v1 battle with somebody?

@JustDrift893: This is a good drifting video. You're a bit conservative about clipping the corners, although that is probably just regulated competition training taking over.

This comes from someone who doesn't drift with rules anymore, but here are some comments for the Z34 video, take them with a grain of salt.

1:13 - Get Closer!
1:49 to 1:56 - Good.
2:09 - Disappointed, you can drift that corner much closer without hitting the wall.
2:52 - Still closer yet
3:00 - If you ignore the right-side stone, transition early, and clip that sharp edge early while in the dark, you can pull out of that corner through the barred zone with much more room to either speed up or increase your angle. It will be faster, as well, due to a better line.
3:45 - Ride one tire on the zone. I'm not sure if you're under "no tires past bumps" rules, but if this is an informal tandem as I assume it is, there are quite a few tricks you can pull through this section. 1. You can use that rail to affect your weight distribution, provided you are getting close enough, and give yourself more rear grip. You see the Lotus doing just that, although not very well, on the next corner. 2. Inside the tunnel, if you're very ambitious, you can ride both front wheels on the raised portion during the apex, as well as giving a later apex and coming out of the next corner (which leads into the long straight) with more speed. Of course, if you don't do it right, it will severely mess up your line.
4:09 The opposite can be done here, you can go wider, riding the dirt, and apex late for a better line.

Grand Valley is absolutely full of places like that, where being a little more reckless can result in a much more stylish, and/or fast, drift, especially in ways that are not necessarily accepted in the competition scene...
Mr. GhostZ: Thanks for taking the time to write this up 👍 very interesting. I look forward to more of your feedback in the future :)

Nice Drift Video! I know I'm not in White Smoke Gang but can I join this drift battle? I would love to do a 1v1 battle with somebody?
Private Message me

oh what's your PSN?
sLiCk-94

Mr. GhostZ: Thanks for taking the time to write this up 👍 very interesting. I look forward to more of your feedback in the future :)

Private Message me

sLiCk-94

I believe I have drifted with you before a long time ago. Where you using a silver s13?

I'm diggin the Z34 vid slick! My favorite part is the hairpin section on SSR5....best camera car work I've ever seen :P. keep the vids comin:tup:

Back