White Smoke Gang !

Sooooo....a little birdie told me that a certain bright orange Ruf will probably be seen online tonight..

And as I finish typing this I can't help to notice how it sounds like one of those in game emails on Tokyo Extreme Racer...lol

Megamarcx84
Sooooo....a little birdie told me that a certain bright orange Ruf will probably be seen online tonight..

And as I finish typing this I can't help to notice how it sounds like one of those in game emails on Tokyo Extreme Racer...lol

:lol:

Me and MegaMarcX_84
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Had a great time with sLiCk earlier today.

Add me up guys maybe we can all drift sometime later?

So these are a bit off topic..but I was having a little fun with the meme generator, and I couldn't resist...

22679094.jpg

22679715.jpg

22678491.jpg

22686668.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome. I really got a kick out of the scumbag steve meme. 👍

lol i miss that game

I actually actually got some Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2 footage with the wheel, 900 degree lock to lock. I'll be uploading sometime.

JustDrift893
I actually actually got some Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2 footage with the wheel, 900 degree lock to lock. I'll be uploading sometime.

I still have my copy somewhere in the house, that and Enthusia and D1GP....if Enthusia was online, I might play that more than I would GT5

projects2k
Room made:1472-6118-4130-9221-1939

...stop posting in our thread, dude...I could just consider this a friendly invitation to a fellow GTPers room, but no, i'd much rather whine and moan about how these 20 numbers you posted are ruining our team thread.....that seems to be the flavor of the day....anymore of that and I'll report you...lol

Last edited:
Megamarcx84
...stop posting in our thread, dude...I could just consider this a friendly invitation to a fellow GTPers room, but no, i'd much rather whine and moan about how these 20 numbers you posted are ruining our team thread.....that seems to be the flavor of the day....anymore of that and I'll report you...lol

I can see you haven't changed. :)

SPANK
I can see you haven't changed. :)

I wouldn't dare...far too much material out there..lol...proves your point though; I only had to post this on our thread for word to get around :)

driftmonkey1971
Dont forget Racing lagoon.. They dont make em like that anymore!!

Hmmm...can't say I'm familiar w/ that game...let me do a bit of research...

....sounds like fun...too bad I didn't really get into racing games until after PS2 came out

Last edited:

I couldnt help but laugh lol..

Just a thought. Btw I was thinking of hosting a FR-S Friday, would anyone be down for that?

You're lucky I can't copy right this. Thief lol

Last edited:
Back