[Whitey_VTS "gallery" (Updated 23rd OCT- RUF RGT)]

ss1dg.jpg

First Gallery, feedback in any form is appreciated.

BMW M3:Nürburgring (19th OCT)

----------------------
img00163cl.th.jpg

----------------------
Personnel favourite from this collection

Ford GT:New York (20th OCT)

----------------------
---- simply because it looks so life like
----------------------

RUF RGT:Nürburgring (23rd OCT)

----------------------

----------------------

whooooaaa, you like the shiny, shiney. Well man, very nice pics, you know how to get a good angle, but, as is my duty, i must tell you to brighten them up a lot, they may look good on TV, but they will suck on your comp., other than that, take the black bar off, since you got good pics, it makes them look better with no bar. And keep at it, you got a good start man. :) 👍

whitey_VTS
Black bar? you mean the resolution infomation?
Thanks for the tips, they do seem dark,
Yep, the dimensions and size of file stuff bar. Just click remove black bar when you upload something. And good luck with brightening them up, it can make 'em look sweeet!

You got some good pics...Not all my favorite...But nice choice of car!! 👍 Your pictures are a bit dark...Lighten them up soon or something...

whitey_VTS
when you say brighten them up, do you mean on GT4 whilst editing them or with photoshop cos im useless with PS
It shouldn't be too hard to brighten them up. In a photo editing program, just click on help, type in "brightness", and it will tell you where to go to brighten them up. Or you could do it in the game.

And to remove the black bar, you have to get to the page with all of the links for the hosted image, and it should tell you somewhere if you want to remove the black bar or not.

And you have great photos, too. I like many of them. 👍

Please comment on my gallery. :)

Duck

yes, by brightning, i mean in GT4, turn it to .7-1 for some really good shots, and stop by my gallery, i just did a civic update with all of them having a 1 brightness, and some shopping here and there. :)

This is a nice-looking picture, it's down to the essentials: the car and the track. 👍

By the way have you visited my gallery yet? Please leave a comment if you do. :cheers:

You got some nice angles there buddy. 👍 But put like 5 pics in a row in your updates, it gives a more cleaner look.;)

The "your favourite" GT picture is my favourite too, it shows well how good game GT4 really is. Of course a good photographer is needed too ;)

Oh, and I think you don't have to write down the reason for editing when you update your gallery.

You got some nice angles there buddy. But put like 5 pics in a row in your updates, it gives a more cleaner look.

Il keep that in mind thanks for compliments and tips everyone, greaty appreciated

whoa, you really captured the fine points of the car,the track, and the game with the GT update, nice work man, keep it up, dont forget to visit my gallery :sly:

Back