Who got xport/sharkport?

• Thread starter Kelly
  • 25 comments
As you know...I have one.

It's likely the best accesory I've bought for the PS2. Running a close second is the extension cords.

AO

Hey what shops can i get these from because i looked at the local EB and they don't have it. :mad: I was meant to get one a few weeks ago, then i was going to ask Robin but he's disappeared, so i don't know where to get one from! :(

EB doesn't have it?

Check a few other gaming stores, as I've seen them in Walmart, Circuit City, and Best Buy.

You may want to ask at EB, as they may have a few extras out back. You'll shell out about $30 for it.

AO

Originally posted by Der Alta
EB doesn't have it?

Check a few other gaming stores, as I've seen them in Walmart, Circuit City, and Best Buy.

You may want to ask at EB, as they may have a few extras out back. You'll shell out about $30 for it.

AO

dude his form oz we have none of those shop except EB

i thought i would just let u know.

Dodge the viper. Try an asian store see if they have them.

I'll correct that a bit so it reads easier:

Dude, he's from Oz. We don't have any of those shops except EB. Just thought I'd let you know.

DODGE the VIPER - Try an Asian store to see if they might have them.

Actually this is what I did. The Bust Buy over here didnt have any more Sharkports, so I had an idea. I put $38 into a gift card and went to Bust Buy's website and bought it their. I added $8 extra on the card for express shipping (came the day after next).

FP, there is no such thing as a "best buy" or a "Gamestop" here, although i think the Wal-mart = K-mart here...

I finally got one of these elusive double Cd'ed Cords :). As soon As I get it working, I'll never have to use that dag nabit glitchy Gameshark again(for hybrids anyway), and yes, I do know how to use MKS.

do you need a gs2 to use the hybrids you make with sharkpot?:confused:

if you could e-mail me. and tell me how to use the shark port to make hybrids thanks

Not sure how others do this, but...

I backup my GT3 data, to my PC Database inside the sharkport PC Software, send it to a file, edit it with MKs, delete the old file in my PC Database, import the new file, and restore it to the memory card.

Transplanting codes into your GS2 from codesaves, Getting "finished" gamesaves of certain games, et etc. I mainly use iit for Hybrids since I don''t have much else to do with it.

Latest Posts

Back