• Thread starter TVRKing
  • 28 comments
SeismicGravy
:lol:

Attachments

• holycrap.jpg
    holycrap.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 135
Maybe, just maybe, it was the prototype. But they couldn't find another 20 2CV's for all the jumping scenes Here in the U.S. so they conjured up a story of two cousins in Hazzard county, GA (vs a couple of "good ol' boys" in France) and rewrote the whole storyline....
just a thought.

:reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd

I know the duke of hazzards had a Dodge General Lee. I was only j/king and there number isnt 00 its 01.
The funny thing, it also says general lee at the top

Originally posted by The Porko
...The funny thing, it also says general lee at the top

I didn't notice that! You either have a) good eyes or b) really love beetles. Which is it? I added b) because it wasn't very noticable, and the only person who would look at that picture for a long time is somebody who likes beetles.

Originally posted by rjensen11

I didn't notice that! You either have a) good eyes or b) really love beetles. Which is it? I added b) because it wasn't very noticable, and the only person who would look at that picture for a long time is somebody who likes beetles.
The "Beetle" in the first post is a Renault 2CV.

Back