Why cant I do a burn out...

• Thread starter 128d
  • 17 comments
For the life of me I can not seem to do a burn out in GT3. I have seen a few videos of them but no matter how i set my car up I cant seem to do it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Set TCS and ASM to 0, and use sim tires.
For RWD - Set brake balance 24 front and 1 rear, get the tires spinning and tap the brake to keep the car from rolling. Do the same with AWD just set the VCD to 10%. For FWD just hold the handbrake and the car wont move.

For FWD just do what he said. With any tires (given you have SOME power) you'll be fine.

WIth RWD you can try this: hold the brake, but remember that PS2 controls are pressure sensitive, so don't hold it down all the way. Jam on the gas, which should send the engine bouncing against the limiter, let off the brakes for a split second, then immediately get back on them, but remember to keep the breaks pressed down only about 85% or so.

I did it with T8's and a 363 hp RX7 and it worked fine.

And always, if you have a bunch of power, burnouts shouldn't be too difficult.

set the tcs to zero. asm dosent matter as its for handling. :)

or grab a FF car, hold the handbrake and punch the "x". (all w/o tcs)

For a big burnout use a car like the Supra or Skyline (one of the new ones) modify it to the max with everything except the tires and set the TCS at 0 an Escudo would also work

GT fan
For a big burnout use a car like the Supra or Skyline (one of the new ones) modify it to the max with everything except the tires and set the TCS at 0 an Escudo would also work
There's nothing wrong with reviving old threads if you're going to add new discussion, but please don't go gravedigging through ancient threads just for fun.

neon_duke
There's nothing wrong with reviving old threads if you're going to add new discussion, but please don't go gravedigging through ancient threads just for fun.

Yeah seriously, that's my job. Duh.

LoudMusic
Oh, is that all? I usually go a couple years back. This GT Fan is some kind of cheap 3rd party knock-off version of me. What a lamer.

(:
:lol: oh and so I dont get in trouble I will kinda stay on topic :lol: Yeah when you do a burnout in GT3 you dont see alot of smoke. :dopey:
*EDIT* :lol: I love that picture of you in your profile. 👍 :dunce:

Burn outs in GT3 aren't very spectacular, but with a RWD car they're quite simple to do.
1. Stand still, hold down the brake and the accelerator.
2. Release the brake really quickly and then hold it about 3/4 way down, keep holding down the accelerator.
Your wheels should be spinning and you should be standing still. 👍

GT fan
an escudo will be doing a burnout at 301.7 mph with every mod. mine was doing that during a speed test

Latest Posts

Back