why do i keep ending up with this daihatsu TRX4

• Thread starter BMW POWER
  • 3 comments
eveytime i change a car in the hybrid program all the modifications i make work except for the body, which always turns into a TRX4
does anyone know how to fix this proelm or has had the problem themself.
( i`m using version 4 of the hybrid program)

Never heard of anyone havin that problem. With version 4 when U change the body, if U have it in text view it will tell U what body has been put on the car. If it shows the correct body, then the problem must be somewhere else, like maybe your gamesave file isn't getting overwritten on the mem card. The only other thing I could suggest is, if the right body is being installed by the program, but shows up as a trx in the game, export the car to an ini file and copy and paste it here so we can try loading it. If the prog is not installing the right body maybe try deleting the program and download it again.

I think it's a pal thing. On car bodys that don't exist in pal like the Diablo and some of the F1's and maybe the Stratos also. I believe it throws that body on. Not 100% sure on this but have picked up something to that effect. Is it happening on the "hidden" or non regular pal cars?

Back