Will Cudaman return?

some of the old GT3 drift seniors may know this guy very well, Cudaman's the one that make GT3 drifting cool and big at the first place, two of his videos were awesome back in the time, Gran Dorifto 1 and 2.
so guys, I was wondering if you guys still remember him, and do you guys think he'll be returning to the game of GT4?
I would really like to see him again making GT4 gran dorifto 3! 👍

I would love to see a return of cudaman. He had the most control out of ANYBODY that I have ever seen drift in GT3. His lap around SSR5 with the Razo Silvia, quite simply, PWn3d!!!111.

Jim X
I would love to see a return of cudaman. He had the most control out of ANYBODY that I have ever seen drift in GT3. His lap around SSR5 with the Razo Silvia, quite simply, PWn3d!!!111.

do you have a link of that clip? :)

Other people like SIlviadrifter(Delphic reason) surpassed his skill by far.... But at the time when he was around he was the best but, has been surpassed by many.
Besides he's on other forums doing ORL's so.

Ryen49
Other people like SIlviadrifter(Delphic reason) surpassed his skill by far.... But at the time when he was around he was the best but, has been surpassed by many.
Besides he's on other forums doing ORL's so.

yes you are right, after Cudaman left, the new skills and talent found here was getting better and better, most of them are so good they even surpass Cudaman, there's especially two guys that impresses me the most these days, SilviaDrifter and guys from teamFBI(personal favourite, sick drifting stuff there)

but still, we can't deny that Cudaman was the guy that started it all(not that he started drifting first, but he's the first to make it big and looked so cool in GT3), will be great to see how he does in GT4 with the rest of the skilled drivers here. 👍

p/s: Ryen49, sorry for the dumb question, but what does ORL stands/means? 💡

I asked him on GTF some time last month but I haven't heard from him.

Like last summer I asked if he was interested, and he was, but at that time he only had 56k.

Now he has DSL so transferring raw footage back and forth would be easier.

He's probably too busy driving his new FC and actually having a life.

Besides, yes, there have been alot of skilled drivers popping up since his debut movie.

Having him return in one last video would make a rather nostalgic moment though.

hey anybody remember me? the racing slick drift specalist. heh, anyone remember Monkey D :) ? I had 3 official battles and I won all 3. after that I didn't have anymore time to make a videos. I'm sort of back. I haven't visited in a while. I got GT4 the day it came out and I also have the DFP wheel. it is pretty difficult. I need time to adjust and tune. but I am loving me some Nurburgring. My fastest time was with the Calsonic R32 GT-R. It was 6:42:014:scared:. I spun twice I belive. I couldn't keep the car stable on that track to keep it from spinning at those speeds. I hit 195 on the straight and the g counter at the bottom of the screen was always at 2g's when I was in a corner. that car on that track was one of the most frightening experiences I have ever had. going fast is fun, but there is a point when it goes over into just plain crap-your-pants scary. but all the other tracks were fun. anyway, how has everyone been doing since I've been gone.

rock. :cool:

[SIZE=1]well..well..well...I have just bought my copy of GT4. *sniffs* new game smell!!!but there is one problem...I left my PS2 at my grandma's..that means I have to wait 17hrs to get my PS2!!! what am I gonna do? Well I suppose I can get my computer,camera,dvd/vcr ready to make some videos. I wonder...Maybe I'll make "Drift time 2" or make some new vid...any way I hope to make a vid soon..anyway...I want to do some 4wd drifting....maybe Vinkento and I can make a ZZII vid together. If thats alright with you vinkento.

therat1989
[/SIZE]

Drift260Z
hey anybody remember me? the racing slick drift specalist. heh, anyone remember Monkey D :) ? I had 3 official battles and I won all 3. after that I didn't have anymore time to make a videos. I'm sort of back. I haven't visited in a while. I got GT4 the day it came out and I also have the DFP wheel. it is pretty difficult. I need time to adjust and tune. but I am loving me some Nurburgring. My fastest time was with the Calsonic R32 GT-R. It was 6:42:014:scared:. I spun twice I belive. I couldn't keep the car stable on that track to keep it from spinning at those speeds. I hit 195 on the straight and the g counter at the bottom of the screen was always at 2g's when I was in a corner. that car on that track was one of the most frightening experiences I have ever had. going fast is fun, but there is a point when it goes over into just plain crap-your-pants scary. but all the other tracks were fun. anyway, how has everyone been doing since I've been gone.

Welcome back mate :) Hope you'll be making some decent videos and helping out on keeping the forums clean.

Word.

How could anyone forget that trademark spinning Z?

I remember some of your post from a long time ago.

-still Street Fightin' it

Latest Posts

Back