Will we ever see a classic Gran Turismo mode ever again?

• Thread starter vasio
  • 86 comments

Will we ever see a classic Gran Turismo mode ever again?

• Yes

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 63 72.4%

• Total voters
It would be realitivly easy for PD to make GT7 great.

The fact that they haven’t done it yet, suggests that they won’t. Which sucks becuase the base game is there and most of us can see the potential.

Adding a classic gt series League, with grid starts and proper payouts alone would fix the game.

Adding features to custom online lobbies would fix that portion, with ofcourse… proper payouts.

If they had worked on their penalty system for Sport mode, then this would be great too.

Personally, I would like to see GT adding feature from other games to make the series even better.

Ie: having the option to add AI in custom online lobbies.

Having the options to create series in online lobbies.

Having a companion app (like destiny) but with expanded features. Use the app to change liveries on cars while in online lobbies, to buy parts and tune cars. To create car clubs (or clans) where you can create online series with that people can sign up to, see settings and start times and previous results. Including full race results, heck, even let people upload replays to this.
-the abilty to buy and change cars with the app.

Having proper championships (like classic gt games) but having the ability to race as a team with a mate via online co op (like the f1 games)

Obviously more cars and track would be ideal. Some classic GT tracks definitly feel like they are missing from GT7.

Better selection of cars. I’m sure it’s a licensing thing but where have all the nascars gone? There should be more groups of racing cars are ingame series designed for them.

Again, it’s sad. GT7 has some of the fundamentals right but they have completely missed the mark with some of the others, which for many.. has completely ruined the game for them.

Last edited:
Look at mobile phones, how many poeple get a new phone every 2 years? A lot. Why? Beucase this new one is newer and fancier. They don't need a new phone. Most of the time there's nothing wrong with their old one, but the trend is to get a new one when your current deal runs out rather than reduce your bills. There's a way a lot of people behave and companies know how to benefit from that.
Is your argument here that mobile phone manufacturers shouldn't make new phones every year, because they're "forcing FOMO" on stupid people to buy a new one, and that is wrong?

Because that's exactly your argument against GT7's microtransactions.

I still don't get the micro-transaction conspiracy but
Is your argument here that mobile phone manufacturers shouldn't make new phones every year, because they're "forcing FOMO" on stupid people to buy a new one, and that is wrong?

I dont get the micro-transaction conspiracy theory but I'm not going to argue that. I see no ads pushing them in GT7. I have Red Dead Redemption 2 on my computer and they float micro transactions on you every time you load up the game. You don't get any of that on GT7.

Last edited:

No, and that's not what I said is it. I didn't say they were the same thing nor did I say mobile phones have anything to do with FOMO did I. Do you actually see FOMO mentioned in what you quoted? Do you see me claiming mobile phones and MTX's are the same thing? In several threads now you've been quoting me and twisting what I said, please stop it now and either question me on things I actually typed or go away.

I dont get the micro-transaction conspiracy theory but I'm not going to argue that. I see no ads pushing them in GT7. I have Red Dead Redemption 2 on my computer and they float micro transactions on you every time you load up the game. You don't get any of that on GT7.
Its a good thing we're not talking about Red Dead Redemption 2 isn't it. If you've never seen them advertised in GT7 you've never clicked on a car to buy, they're there every time.

Last edited:
I will be happy just doing offline races in Vr, with the tracks and cars we have that will keep me occupied for at least the next year trying them all out! Everything else so far is a bonus and I have this since launch and still not finished all the offline content (joys of family life) so plenty enough content for me. Everyone is different and they are aiming for something that will please everyone which is impossible.

It would be realitivly easy for PD to make GT7 great.

The fact that they haven’t done it yet, suggests that they won’t. Which sucks becuase the base game is there and most of us can see the potential.

Again, it’s sad. GT7 has some of the fundamentals right but they have completely missed the mark with some of the others, which for many.. has completely ruined the game for them.
This is what it boils down to for me. The game could be so much more than it is.

That said I feel like the game is worth buying and enjoyable as it is, it's just frustrating that it couldn't be what it has the potential to be. I'm disappointed in Kaz and PD, not angry.

Licences, missions, circuit experiences are all very enjoyable single player content. But the single player racing is atrocious with the spread out starts and poor AI. But I can get over that since online racing is a thing and will always be better than any AI.

I agree the microtransaction push isn't very explicit in gt7, but it is built into the core game.

One of the main goals of the game is to collect all the cars, but the amount of credits needed (489 million) is insane compared to what you get after finishing all the linear content (not sure on the number but it can't be more than 80ish million, most of which is from Golding circuit experiences and missions, which many aren't able to do, and you get about 20 million worth of cars as prizes).

So already there is a big implicit push to just buy credits if you want all the cars, cause its such a gargantuan task earning enough credits for it.

Then this is made even worse by the fact that there are only a very limited amount of events that let you make money at a decent rate. So in reality content is limited to those 4 races if you follow PDs intended game design of collecting cars. Other races, custom races, lobbies, or daily races aren't viable if you want to get all the cars and actually experience all the content of the game. (Not to mention at launch we didn't even have those 4 races).

Then on top of that you have the FOMO elements meaning you have to wait months to get certain cars if you don't have enough credits when they're available, pushing you to buy credits. The invitations and engines parts locked behind daily roulette shows they probably planned on letting people buy tickets at some point, but had to scrap it as gambling in games was banned during their development time in many places.

So while you now can say they don't push microtransaction advertisment in your face, you either have to put in insane hours doing repetitive content, or give up parts of the game if you don't buy credits.

This economy issue compared with a lack of proper career also ruins the feeling of progression in the game. You need 20 million for some cars, but those 20 million can also get you 100+ cheaper cars. This in practice means essentially you have access to a lot very quickly, which is on the opposite end of the spectrum to overpriced cars in terms of not being rewarding since you lose the sense of incremental progression which you had in previous games.

There is no conspiracy. It's just that some people bring it up given even the slightest chance, and discussing GT7 in any way is considered such a chance. You're trying to deal with one of them right now and I can tell from experience that you can't win because you'll run out of patience before they run out of stubbornness.

There is no conspiracy. It's just that some people bring it up given even the slightest chance, and discussing GT7 in any way is considered such a chance. You're trying to deal with one of them right now and I can tell from experience that you can't win because you'll run out of patience before they run out of stubbornness.
You can always tell when theres no debate to be had when instead of attacking the point people turn attention to attacking the person/s.

But you are correct, there’s no conspiracy, the game is built around them and that’s it. That doesn’t mean everyone has to hate the game as a result, but no one seems to be able to actually argue against the points raised beyond “well I don’t see/buy them so MTX’s can’t be being pushed” levels of logic.

I’ve studied monetisation in games, so I’m not plucking points out of thin air. But I am always happy to be corrected when I am wrong on something, which has been demonstrated here in GTP many times. Yes I am stubborn, but not to a fault. Or at least I try not to be.

The same argument about stubbornness can be levied against both sides of an argument though, so I’ll pop that into the flawed defence of a argument pot along with the above.

Last edited:
Will we ever see a classic Gran Turismo mode ever again? You know, the one that the fans were clamouring for in GT7, only to be served that weird, boring Menu Book campaign instead. I still stand by my theory of it being cut from GT7, as we saw glimpses of it in early marketing materials (what happened to the Championships icon on the world map?) also Kaz teasing they were going back to the original formula and we’ll be getting everything that was in the previous games etc.

View attachment 1221247

Surely Kaz/Polyphony/Sony saw the fan backlash to GT7 and will go back to the tried and tested formula, right? Or will they stick to their guns and do another menu book campaign or a new thing?

Leading up to GT7, most people were begging for a GT4 reincarnated, myself included. I understand that the amount of content being produced in a AAA game today is almost unfeasible but they have the base of GT7 now, cars, tracks, GT Auto etc, so there’s really no reason not to do it. Creating a proper GT campaign really shouldn’t take too long so could we see it in GT8 or whatever comes next? With the fan reaction to GT7, which if I remember correctly was meant to last the whole generation with continuous updates, could they decide to do a GT8 sooner to satisfy the fans of the series?

P.S. Sorry if this has been asked before, it’s been a while since I’ve posted - GT7 almost killed my love for the franchise.
I voted yes, as to hoping we will eventually get it. Also, old Sarah seems much more likeable than the one in the game.

@Tommy_D though understand where you’re coming from when it comes to content and being free to do what you like, but GT didn’t get its name by doing just that. If you want tonnes of cars and tracks to make custom races or even championships then I wholeheartedly recommend getting the original Assetto Corsa on pc. It’s fantastic, thousands of mods that are super easy to use. I’ve made custom championships galore! I literally have everything and play in VR too.

BUT… that’s not what GT is about. It’s not what most single player GT players wanted when we got GT7. I’m sure I’m not alone in wanting a sense of progression within a structured career mode like the older games in the series. There’s nothing stopping them from doing that plus having custom races. Heck they’ve done it before! Grinding to get a specific car or upgrade to beat the next event felt like an accomplishment, beating races that you couldn’t beat before felt good and so on and so on. Sometimes I feel like setting up your own races within a set of parameters is cheating and gets kinda boring after a while.

It’s a bit like comparing Uncharted to Minecraft, yeah you have less freedom in Uncharted but you still enjoy the well crafted ride. Unfortunately after reading the new Kaz quotes I don’t think he cares about the legacy fans and wants to keep doing his own random thing and I’ll keep making custom championships in AC.

Well, this whole response let's players know who he is and what's to expect:

The Nostalgia Factor​

It is clear that after years of focusing on competitive racing and esports in GT Sport, Gran Turismo 7 is an unabashed throwback to what brought many people to the franchise in the first place. Yamauchi hopes that will bring more new players to the game as well with a refined single-player experience.

“For the first time players of the game, I really want them to feel how the world of cars expands in front of them as they discover all these different cars. In the previous titles of Gran Turismo, you could probably purchase 10 cars and complete the game with them. But really, that leaves the 400 other cars included in the game on the sidelines and you don’t get to experience them,” Yamauchi lamented.

“But, through the GT Café now, players will collect and discover all these unique and fantastic cars from around the world. I am really looking forward to having a new generation of players really experience that and fall in love with the genre.”

Having said all of that, Yamauchi acknowledged how that might come across to franchise’s long-term, hard-core fans, and directly acknowledged recent criticisms. “Some of the core users of Gran Turismo might feel a lot of this stuff that’s appearing in the game to be kind of redundant and explaining too much. There will be characters appearing in car dealerships, in the tuning shops, and at the races, explaining all these different things to them, and I’m sure some of them will be like ‘Oh, just skip all this, we don’t need this’.

“But I want them to kind of remember the feeling they had when they first started playing these games, when they first discovered all of these things for themselves, and imagine how this will get across to the new generation.”
I feel like the new generation would think, "If all GT games were like this(GT7)? How did it get so popular?".

To me, if he wants to say "you could probably...", it wasn't just only by game design, but we had so many choices. We bought certain cars and tried to maximise their performance, but it was also because of car culture. Cars not seen on certain continents of those players(WRX STI, Lancer EVO, Buick GNX). There's really none of that now. Cars are more global. Not to mention obscure cars like Vector and the Renault Espace F1. GT7 isn't like the past games in that regard.

I still think that the classic career mode still has it's place but I don't think PD will put in the effort necessary to make it good again.

One of the main goals of the game is to collect all the cars, but the amount of credits needed (489 million) is insane compared to what you get after finishing all the linear content (not sure on the number but it can't be more than 80ish million, most of which is from Golding circuit experiences and missions, which many aren't able to do, and you get about 20 million worth of cars as prizes).
Well you see, that is in your opinion a main goal. I would say the main goal is to finish every race and circuit and get GOLD on all of them. While GTS and now 7 can be considered "live game service", its not like Genshin Impact or one of those pay to win MMO's. They just want the player base to be engaged even 3 years later instead of just dropping the game and waiting for GT8 that will come out who knows when. I think that should be applauded because last time I checked, nobody is charging you for those new tracks, new missions and new Menu books.

Believe it or not I do have a couple of people in my friends list that have collected all cars already. Its not impossible, its just dedication to one single game. I play other stuff so I cant dedicate so much time just to GT7 but we already have one race that gives you 700k in 30 minutes, if you do the math its not that hard to get all those cars. BUT its up to you if you want to spend 50+ hours on one same track over and over and over and...

From the trailer, I actually like that version of GT7.

I like the main screen from the trailer. More movement with the headlights and taillights through the city. The resort is boring. Only light waves coming in. Boats and planes don’t arrive and depart. A choice of metropolitan menu or the resort should have been options.

Heading to the World Circuit. We get three circles that look like clocks. Those should be NY, UK and Japan world clocks. Behind those, the flat earth map and a redundant spinning globe. Why not have the Globe at the forefront and players control the earth’s rotation? Using the globe direct, instead of clicking the Location Circle.
In the trailer, I like the theme of the planes showing progress. It should be used to shuttle the player to the locations. Kind of ironic the cursor resembles A paper airplane. I mean, why not use a generic car shape?…but anyway…

I’m sure they had plenty time to dream up these screens.

Well you see, that is in your opinion a main goal. I would say the main goal is to finish every race and circuit and get GOLD on all of them. While GTS and now 7 can be considered "live game service", its not like Genshin Impact or one of those pay to win MMO's. They just want the player base to be engaged even 3 years later instead of just dropping the game and waiting for GT8 that will come out who knows when. I think that should be applauded because last time I checked, nobody is charging you for those new tracks, new missions and new Menu books.

Believe it or not I do have a couple of people in my friends list that have collected all cars already. Its not impossible, its just dedication to one single game. I play other stuff so I cant dedicate so much time just to GT7 but we already have one race that gives you 700k in 30 minutes, if you do the math its not that hard to get all those cars. BUT its up to you if you want to spend 50+ hours on one same track over and over and over and...
I mean it's one of PDs stated purposes of this game and part of the game design with things like collector levels, extensive history lessons and info about every car, and the fact that it shows you how many cars you have of the total available in several menus. Not to mention part of the experience is trying the different cars.

But yeah due to how boring it is to grind the same races that goal is out of reach for most people. You can gold every single race and be nowhere close to it. And say you need to earn 380 million after taking into account what earn through single player, at 1.4m per hour that is 270 hours grinding the same races over and over.

So you have to give up driving some of the most iconic and most expensive cars, or you have to buy credits, or you have to do repetitive races for an extremely long time. To me that's a wasted opportunity. Even if you want to defend the total cost of all cars and that 1.4m per hour is a respectable rate, they could at least make every track have a race that pays out equally. The only reason they don't do that is so that people will consider buying credits.

Never. It's no secret pd probably hates every one of our guts and is intentionally made the game lack. They get to troll us knowing we come back for the physics plus they get to drip feed us to push micros. It wouldnt be hard to add tons of events or championship (some longer hopefully). Nenkai is mentioning all these cut races when we dont have enough to start. Not a third of what most want. I dont have to mention payouts either.... you all know. Pd sees us as potential microtransaction victims and nothing more.

Last edited:
I guess PD feel players are having fun. Was it Kaz that pointed out the amount of Styles, photos and decal uploads? Even with the amount of dislike due the functionality of the game, players are still creating with what’s available.

Well, this whole response let's players know who he is and what's to expect:

I feel like the new generation would think, "If all GT games were like this(GT7)? How did it get so popular?".

To me, if he wants to say "you could probably...", it wasn't just only by game design, but we had so many choices. We bought certain cars and tried to maximise their performance, but it was also because of car culture. Cars not seen on certain continents of those players(WRX STI, Lancer EVO, Buick GNX). There's really none of that now. Cars are more global. Not to mention obscure cars like Vector and the Renault Espace F1. GT7 isn't like the past games in that regard.
If Kaz knew well before GT7 launch that seasoned GT veterans would hate the talking heads, why is there no option to turn them off? Is this to deliberately troll loyal fans?

What exactly are you looking for out of the game? There are 36 tracks with 104 different variations to play on. You have 454 cars you can buy and race with. 45 different circuit experiences to achieve, 5 different licenses to obtain, 7 separate missions to complete, the cafe menu events, the various extra events at each track, 3 online races that change weekly, a 1 lap time attack event where you compete against players from around the world that changes weekly, the occasional manufacturers cup events that pop up, The world series events that popped up, the ability to create your own customized races, the ability to create your own rooms to race online against your friends, soon it will be implementing VR headset compatibility... I mean, what else do you want??? What is this game lacking that is keeping you from being satisfied???

There are hundreds of hours worth of play time in this one game alone and you don't have to spend any additional money other than your initial purchase of the game to play it all. Okay, you need a PS+ account to play any of the Sport mode events, but that PS+ account expands well beyond just GT7. There are several AAA titles that cost just as much as GT7 and only give you 6-10 hours of play time and you have completed the game. Thats it. Game over. GT7 is hundreds of hours in its base game play with online play that is constantly changing. The latest updates have added more tracks, more cars, more missions, extra cafe menus, blah, blah, blah. Seriously, how are people still complaining about this game?

EDIT: Not to mention, custom car liveries to design, custom helmet and outfit liveries to design, custom tuning of all the car's power, aerodynamics, suspension, tires... basically all their performance attributes. Its pretty much limitless in the amount of customization you can do.
Do you have a different GT7 then mine...?
The lack of Events like a real GT League, B-Spec is missing at all...
GT7 is a Prologue of a Game.

I have all the cars, without MTX.
You miss the point by saying things like this.. especially the bolded part.

The best way to keep players engaged is by adding decent chunks of content and keeping us enjoying the game. Adding events would be one of the easiest things PD can add to the game, everything is already in place, they just need to spend a small amount of time to create a GT League like OG players expect.

They have purposely created this slow and boring grind to make people consider buying MTX, so they can skip the grind. This in combined with Limited Time Items at high prices is all apart of the plan. Its not to make the game last longer and its not a user friendly approach to games. Its purely an MTX generator and there is absolutely no way that it wasn't intentional.

(Just to make it clearer regarding the grind: There are only 2-3 events that give out repeatable amounts of larger earnings. They take away all of your earning potential in things that are fun - IE: Custom races, custom online races and sport mode. Its intentional as proven by them reducing earnings in previous updates and the knowledge that they created an LTM with 10x payouts in sport. That's also a big reason to why they do not bring in decent amount of events, especially high paying events; They do not want you to have fun while earning credits.

Because it must be working, I doubt we will see a proper GT game in GT7.

Personally I hope that they do release a proper GT League in conjunction with the PSVR2 (providing its full game), so we actually have some fresh campaign content to play

Last edited:
To be frank, I don't think we will ever see a classic GT mode again. Reading interviews with Kaz, he seems to have moved on from the classic GT which is such a tragedy.

I just want more single player events like we had in GT4. Now, we have so many detailed cars and tracks plus the extensive modifications that we can do, the possibilities are endless for single events, championships and endurance races. Also, the variable weather and time progression is honestly breathtaking but so underutilized in single player and multiplayer. The previous' games endurance races would have been much more immersive with those two features and the bigger grids. I mean there is so much unexploited potential. Just a quick example, we have Special Stage Route X but no ''machine test'' like we had before with a drag strip and timing. I mean how hard can it be ?

Also, as much as online racing is fun, I race weekly in Sport mode, take part in the once every two week time trial and race in a league on sunday nights (SNAIL league, here's the link for those who may be interested and want to get closer to the classic GT experience, we race everything from Daihatsus to GR3 race cars ;) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/snail-racing-league.384/) sport mode is too focused on GR3 and GR4 cars. I want to race regular street cars and Sport mode doesn't scratch that itch. Bringing back seasonal events by adding weekly single player races like they do with Sport Mode would go a long way to satisfy the single player fans like we are in this thread.

My main racing game is Gran Turismo and I hold GT4 very close to my heart still almost 20 years later. I'm disappointed in the series since GT Sport and I was hyped for GT7 only to be disappointed again. Don't get me wrong, the game is truly beautiful, physics and FFB are better than ever but as a game, it seems like PD has lost the plot since GT Sport. I wish that they will make big updates, like adding GT League to GT Sport, to the game during its lifetime and I cross my fingers for a full GT experience in GT8 which I hope will be PS5 exclusive taking the series to new heights taking full advantage of the power of the PS5.

Last edited:
is there any possible way for us to implement these things into the game? i'm desperate for such an experience from GT6 in particular tbh
Yes but you need a modded PS3 for it to work properly and know how to unpack game data. There's a modding thread for GT6 here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-6-modding-discussion.395137/

The tools you need as well as a few guides are here: https://github.com/Nenkai/Gran-Turismo-5-6-Modding-Guides

And if you ask nicely you might be invited to the Discord group.

But if you want further information it's best to ask in the relvent thread or the discord group.

Last edited:
GT2: 146 GT League races, of which 18 are exact copies of 9 (ie. dirt events) but with a different difficulty level. On top of that one make races and a random event generator, 60 licence tests, no special events.
GT3 and GT4 - can't check, my PS2 isn't here.
GT5: 128 GT League races (not counting B-Spec as you aren't driving), 60 licence tests, 58 special events.
GT6: 191 GT League races, 25 licence tests, 25 driving missions, 43 special events.
GT Sport*: 267 GT League races, 48 licence tests (named Driving School), 64 driving missions, 37 circuit experiences.
GT7*: 175 World Circuit races, 50 licence tests, 56 driving missions, 47 circuit experiences, and custom races.

Looking at cold hard numbers, GT7 has already exceeded its "classic" predecessors in the overall amount of stuff and will only keep growing. Yet everyone loves the amount or races in GT2, which really wasn't all that high, and loathes GT6 while it in fact trumped GT5 very handily. GT Sport has a ton of races but it was continuously updated for four years. Let's see the figures for GT7 in early 2026 and then re-evaluate the situation.

*at the time of writing

GT2: 146 GT League races, of which 18 are exact copies of 9 (ie. dirt events) but with a different difficulty level. On top of that one make races and a random event generator, 60 licence tests, no special events.
GT3 and GT4 - can't check, my PS2 isn't here.
GT5: 128 GT League races (not counting B-Spec as you aren't driving), 60 licence tests, 58 special events.
GT6: 191 GT League races, 25 licence tests, 25 driving missions, 43 special events.
GT Sport*: 267 GT League races, 48 licence tests (named Driving School), 64 driving missions, 37 circuit experiences.
GT7*: 175 World Circuit races, 50 licence tests, 56 driving missions, 47 circuit experiences, and custom races.

Looking at cold hard numbers, GT7 has already exceeded its "classic" predecessors in the overall amount of stuff and will only keep growing. Yet everyone loves the amount or races in GT2, which really wasn't all that high, and loathes GT6 while it in fact trumped GT5 very handily. GT Sport has a ton of races but it was continuously updated for four years. Let's see the figures for GT7 in early 2026 and then re-evaluate the situation.

*at the time of writing
Your numbers are wrong. At last count I have 188 races in GT2 and I know there are more in GT5 than what you have put down. Also couting duplicate races you can't cherry pick, the Dirt events in GT2 were no more duplicate races than having a WT600 and WT700 or other event at the same track in GT7.

Also if you are counting GT7 to date you should count races added to GT5 and GT6 over time, if you are comparing games as at launch then compare all games including GT7 as at launch.

The only GT game with fewer races than GT7 at launch was GT1.

Without counting agian I think GT7 is currently ahead of both GT1 and GT5 as that was at launch, but the races themselves in GT7 have far less variety than those in GT5 had, or GT1 for that matter, or every other main GT game I can think of.

Last edited:
What exactly are you looking for out of the game? There are 36 tracks with 104 different variations to play on. You have 454 cars you can buy and race with. 45 different circuit experiences to achieve, 5 different licenses to obtain, 7 separate missions to complete, the cafe menu events, the various extra events at each track, 3 online races that change weekly, a 1 lap time attack event where you compete against players from around the world that changes weekly, the occasional manufacturers cup events that pop up, The world series events that popped up, the ability to create your own customized races, the ability to create your own rooms to race online against your friends, soon it will be implementing VR headset compatibility... I mean, what else do you want??? What is this game lacking that is keeping you from being satisfied???

There are hundreds of hours worth of play time in this one game alone and you don't have to spend any additional money other than your initial purchase of the game to play it all. Okay, you need a PS+ account to play any of the Sport mode events, but that PS+ account expands well beyond just GT7. There are several AAA titles that cost just as much as GT7 and only give you 6-10 hours of play time and you have completed the game. Thats it. Game over. GT7 is hundreds of hours in its base game play with online play that is constantly changing. The latest updates have added more tracks, more cars, more missions, extra cafe menus, blah, blah, blah. Seriously, how are people still complaining about this game?

EDIT: Not to mention, custom car liveries to design, custom helmet and outfit liveries to design, custom tuning of all the car's power, aerodynamics, suspension, tires... basically all their performance attributes. Its pretty much limitless in the amount of customization you can do.
Sorry, while there’s nothing wrong with what you stated, there is a undeniable lack of content.
When you have a game with this amount of cars, it is nothing unusual to expect this game to make use of these cars in my opinion.
It took a while till we even got Gr.1 races, still no Gr.2 races if I’m right, still no Super Formula or F1 races, no special events like the Mazda roadster cup etc.

Back