will we get FFB "Enabled" in GTHD ??

• Thread starter MS7XWDC
  • 18 comments
I saw that last Thursday, my question arises:

in light of that, since FFB is in the Japan GTHD, and exists in GTHD in general, will we get a US v1.2 that has the FFB "enabled" ??

Any answer to this question would only be a guess with a 50-50 chance of being right because SONY has said nothing about it, so far.

My guess is they won't update it just for FFb because there is the next demo scheduled for the Fall/Winter '07 release.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Have you guys tried using the L2 R2 triggers for brake and gas? It's actually rather satisfying. Obviously not as good as FFB wheel, but the game's physics engine really lends itself to the triggers.

My guess is they won't update it just for FFb because there is the next demo scheduled for the Fall/Winter '07 release.

Cheers,

MasterGT

What demo is that? Or do you mean GT5 Prologue? which will be a payware product unlike the free GTHD.

I haven't tried this. This is the default for Motorstorm, right? Does it work for GT4, also? I would like a little more feel with the throttle if possible.

Have you guys tried using the L2 R2 triggers for brake and gas? It's actually rather satisfying. Obviously not as good as FFB wheel, but the game's physics engine really lends itself to the triggers.

Considering The whole FFB thing is a deciding point for a part of european buyers its infact astounding Sony hasnt made an official report on it being in works... makes me atleast wonder if it ever will happen.

Considering The whole FFB thing is a deciding point for a part of european buyers its infact astounding Sony hasnt made an official report on it being in works... makes me atleast wonder if it ever will happen.

I absolutly agree, its about to arrive here and we know nothing about it, so sonny will see anything from me until I got more positive info about DFP/G25 and FFB. PS3 will be used only for GT with a wheel, if there is no GT there is no reason to buy a PS3 👍

I have to admit that I have never used a force feed back wheel before so it doesn't really bother me that much, rumble on the other hand I have missed so far in the little bit I've played GTHD. apparently that will be coming along soon but as you guys have noticed sony is kinda bad at letting us know whats going to happen.

thats how ive been doing it since gt3... until i got the DFP. played gthd for the first time tonight and the R2 and L2 really works quite well. i also use x for shift up and □ 'square' for shift down

Back