Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I will stay at walmart over night

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I dont want it

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Jon

(Banned)
How many people preordered it? How many people are going to sleep at Walmart the night before it comes out to get it? That is what I do. That is how I got my PS2. I stayed at Wal-mart over night and got it the morning. I am talking about Gamecube console.

i am not after another console for now , not with the line up planned for release on ps2 .. mgs2 ... ac3 ... sh2 ... and gta3 . who needs another console ?? NOT ME !!!:D :D :cool:

Well for my ps2 i couldnt wait for. I sayed out all night at best buy to get one. But for the gamecube i can wait for that one. Maybe next year when i have the money to spend ill get it.:D

Sorry but this is for Game Cube. But it's okay everyone makes mistakes. I won't hold it against you.

Probably the only reason I would even think about gettin a GameCube is for Resident Evil:devil: I am a huge fan, and I'm not very pleased that there is only gonna be new RE's for GameCube:mad:

Yeah, but aside from the RE games Gamecube has some pretty weak games behind it. Take the mario games for example. They are a little out dated. Plus they have a corny game lineup. But in the future they might get some great games.

I would buy one if they had some Mario games. I'm lame like that...

I actually always have, and probably always will, enjoyed the Mario series. Not this Luigi's Mansion crap either, because that isn't what the whole Mario thing is about.

Maybe if they come out with a Mario game that I think is interesting I might get one.... but for now my PS2 is probably going to tide me over for a long, long time.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well for my ps2 i couldnt wait for. I sayed out all night at best buy to get one. But for the gamecube i can wait for that one. Maybe next year when i have the money to spend ill get it.:D

I will add that i will get this game system. Unlike the XBox, i would never get that ugly thing.

I'd like to get a Panasonic GameCube when they come to the States. Infact, I'll probably get it for my parents because they don't have a DVD player, and an 'all in one' box would be good for them.

And besides, lately I've been in the, "support the good stuff with your money" mode. I like Panasonic, and I like Nintendo. I think they're doing a good thing.

But Sony is just bad ass (:

~LoudMusic

Back