Will you vote for yourself?

• Thread starter TsLeng
  • 34 comments
Yes or no. Simple.

Hopes that the result determines the next round of voting.

Damn..how do I change this into a poll?

O.K. I did for my last entry but I'll be trueful next time. You should be honest.

Don't vote for your own unless you think it IS the best.

there always ends up being a better picture than mine, im average at best with photomode. (NO, i will not be voting for mine)

I'm going to vote for my favourite by someone else - after all I might not make it to the shortlist and winning is not that important to me.

I don't vote for my own picture, I want to see how it does on it's own. I'd rather not vote at all than vote for my own pic - it just doesn't feel right...

I'm thinkin about waiting till the last day to vote next week. So then if it's a close contest and I'm in contention, I can vote for myself. If I'm not in contention, then I'll vote for whoever deserves it. (Hey that's not a bad idea!)

nah i never vote for myself i always give it to the guy who deserves it.

ha ha ha lol yeh compared to the guys on here, but if i was pitting myself against myself i would win every time ;)

sprite
ha ha ha lol yeh compared to the guys on here, but if i was pitting myself against myself i would win every time ;)

I voted for myself on week 3 but I'm sure I'll vote for somebody els on week 4 because mine isn't good enuff :indiff:

TsLeng
Yes or no. Simple.

No. I don't think that you can't be objective about your own picture. Quiet happy for other people to vote for themselves though, but I don't see the point. I'm happy if other people like my pics... I already know that I like my own pic because I posted it... :dunce:

No. I always vote for the best pic besides mine. It takes the pressure off judging my pic against someone else's. I don't even compare them, and that works for me.

I wouldn't vote for mine unless it was the difference between winning and losing :P

I will vote for the best looking picture in my opinion. If it's mine, so be it. If it's someone else's, so be it.

I followed through with my promise that if my pic made it to the list in week 4 I would not vote at all...

I wouldn't sink so low to vote for mine all the time every time out of principle. I'd definitely vote for another's pic if it blows mine out of the water IMO.

I think this has been decided, hasn't it? The polls are public, so everyone can see if you vote for yourself. And even if you do, your vote doesn't count. The only question now is... why would you possibly vote for yourself? :confused:

Because I bet there are some people that haven't even read the new rules yet.

TsLeng
Yes or no. Simple.

Hopes that the result determines the next round of voting.

Damn..how do I change this into a poll?

You can add a poll at the bottom of the thread, under the Ads by Goooooogle. I might vote for myself, it is the best, maybe even if it isn't the best, just because it is mine.

The new rule is that the previous winner picks the top 20 cars to vote on, is there some rule that you can't vote for yourself?

i would not vote for myself even if i thought that my own pic was the best. because voting for myself would be AGAINST THE RULES!!!
and that would be wrong. 👎

Back