Winning the ALL STARS Races.

• Thread starter VIRacer
  • 34 comments
Hmm.

A lot of people said that the easiest way to earn cash is to win the Red Rock Valley in the All Stars race. Well i found out that the easiest and most affordable car to win there is the [R] Unisia GT-R GT(J). You can easily obtain the car by winning at Midfield Raceway in the Grand Touring Car Trophy.

It's easy to use, well pickup and mostly a powerful car. So losers, get the car and start winning!

Pojam.

that's another great way. that's what i used to do....untill i found out that Red Rock gave more per day. hehe

i don't waste my days.......i make use of them

This has got me wondering...what do you guys use to win that race?

I use the Nissan 300ZX GT '99, I forgot the exact name, but it's the racing version that you can win. That's about the only race I use that one on.

well i use [R] Unisia GT-R to win race at Red Rock Valley...before that, i use my Subaru Impreza WRX STi ver.VI ...hehe...

Originally posted by skynyrd
This has got me wondering...what do you guys use to win that race?

I use the Nissan 300ZX GT '99, I forgot the exact name, but it's the racing version that you can win. That's about the only race I use that one on.

Well, you can obtain a speed 12 there and sell it for 500,000 CR. It's a quick way to get cash. Play it for one hour and get 10,000,000 CR.

I don't remember how I won this race. I think I used the Escudo. I've got around 2 million in prize money with this car. Nearly all the free horsepower races I've used this car, including the Endurance Races, and whipped them.

All the car in the All Star races are type [R]. It's hard to beat them with a usual car. I don't know. They got like 600-700 HP and good handling.

Be sure to pick the right car.

Pojam.

The Escudo handles just fine, you've just got to remember you're going 200 instead of the usual 120 or 150 and drive right.

This race is pretty easy with quite a few cars. Try the Viper GTS with R mods, Suspension, tires, brakes the works.. but no engine upgrades.

Fogel : Why no engine upgrades ? Anyway... do you have any other car that is as fast as escudo ? or at least can be tuned to 800-900 HP something? i don't want to use escudo[i'm saving my money!].

Pojam.

herm...escude is just fine...it's not so hard to handle...and u can take corner easily....don't have to use handbrakes...brake is enough...if u want to have more money....u got to spend more money !...hehe..that's what i always do...it's just like stock market... :)

I think the ALL STAR races are the most difficult in the game.
Not that they're all that difficult, just more than the others.

Another good test of skills is the event generator on profesional difficulty, w/non race modified cars.

andy : havent you played it yet ? i don't think its as same as the european championship because all cars are type [R].
i don't know. i havent checked the EU Championship yet but i will.

Pojam.

I like to use calsonic skyline @ red rock valley. some other good cars to use are the speed 12, any of the supra race cars, any of the viper race cars and cusco impreza.

Back