Wolfenstein

• Thread starter Zero
  • 8 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
I just bought this game yesterday, and started playing it today, and I love the game, a little scary with the monster type people, but the weapons are awesome, I love the sniper rifle!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I just bought this game yesterday, and started playing it today, and I love the game, a little scary with the monster type people, but the weapons are awesome, I love the sniper rifle!
I have been waiting and waiting to get this game and..............I'm still waiting.:( I've heard such good things about it from everyone I know who has it. I guess it's kind of my fault though, I didn't ask for it for Christmas....................:(:(:shakehead

I didnt ask for it for Xmas, me and my dad went to Best Buy yesterday and i picked it up, $55, along with the Pro Racer steering wheel, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and The Terminator!!

I didnt ask for it for Xmas, me and my dad went to Best Buy yesterday and i picked it up, $55, along with the Pro Racer steering wheel, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and The Terminator!!
There's a Terminator game for the PC??!!??:eek:

Just completed Wolf on the middle difficulty level. That game is just pure klass. I've basically not played GT3 for a week as I've been so hooked on Wolf. Love the flame thrower. There's many a screaming and squarking to be heard when you set someone alight. The massive gattling gun is cool to as you can explode people if you put enough rounds into the body 😈

Originally posted by Saleen Man

I have been waiting and waiting to get this game and..............I'm still waiting.:( I've heard such good things about it from everyone I know who has it. I guess it's kind of my fault though, I didn't ask for it for Christmas....................:(:(:shakehead

Comin' your way! Here, catch! ;)

I got this game from my friend. Just too bad i cant play it online cause of the damn s/n. :mad: O well its a cool game .

Back