Wondering?

• Thread starter BMWz
  • 10 comments
If the Pal version of GT4:P will feature the new things announced in E3. Like i was wondering mostly if 3D crowds would be in, if the new hud will be there too and mostly wondering if new/different cars were going to be there, more european ones and same with the tracks. I do really hope that it will have some new features, but i guess i will have to wait, 12 more days or so left. :embarrassed:

KY did say that all builds after E3 will include full 3D spectators, this maybe why they decided to release it after E3. I hope they dont add anything new, I just ruins the experience abit when you do finally get GT4

Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
KY did say that all builds after E3 will include full 3D spectators, this maybe why they decided to release it after E3. I hope they dont add anything new, I just ruins the experience abit when you do finally get GT4

Yea, i also read all GT versions will feature 3D crowds and will be up to date. I actually hope they do include new things, since my friend had GT:P and i want to play something newer, it will make the long wait easier.:)

I think if they were to change things, it would be very unfair for them to include Numburng, since its such a large track. But i still wish they would. They would mostly likely change some cars to european models instead of japanese, but other then that the new HUD and 3D crowds may or may not comes, well have to wait and see!:banghead:

Originally posted by Cosmic
For us (here in sweden) is 9 days left for GT4 : P .
Will GT4 : P include Nurburing?
I doubt it as E3 was only last week and its only 9 or 10 days until its released so that's not enough time to add it I think. Would be good if it was but I doubt it.

Originally posted by gt3freak_2001
I doubt it as E3 was only last week and its only 9 or 10 days until its released so that's not enough time to add it I think. Would be good if it was but I doubt it.

Yea, but Nurburng was only announced at E3. They could have had it done in March, but not released screenshots or announced it.;)

My bet is that the only change will be the addition of the Concept M5 and a few tweaks maybe to some of the licence times.

But I would definitely not mind if we got some more European cars in the game.

I highly doubt they would put something as big as the Ring in a demo.

Originally posted by Arwin
I highly doubt they would put something as big as the Ring in a demo.
I don't see a reason why they would put any new track in the PAL version that isn't in the NTSC Prologue.
Remember, it's only a teaser and the big new things will all be included in the final GT4. Except for one or two new cars (BMW 1xx ?), the only 'new' thing we will get is the making-of bonus DVD.
12... 11... 10... 9... 8

Back