Woo, I've been gone a while.... TOO MANY FORUMS!!!

• Thread starter Fratley
  • 19 comments
I joined here AGES ago, but I haven't been on here for a long time.

I'm on too many forums. I own one, and am an active member on 2, and am a member of at least 5 more.

Any else feel bogged down from time to time?

I'm a member of several forums, but this is really the only one I still visit. There's less garbage, and more interesting topics of conversation. Certain *ahem* guitar forums can offer 10 different threads about masturbatory habits, and 14 on mushrooms. While these are certainly intellectual nirvana, I prefer more stimulating (no pun intended) topics.

Welcome back!

I'm a member of about half a dozen forums, but GTP is the only one I visit every day; the others I'll look at once a week or so.

If it feels like you're trying to do too much, then cut back a bit. You don't have to visit every forum every day (apart from possibly the one you own). Ration them a bit.

Yes, I can get a bit tied up sometimes. That's why I try and limit myself to joining too many forums unless I need to sign up to download something. You eventualy get used to going to a few different forums though. I thought I could only browse GTP when I just got MSN Messenger; I couldn't cope GTP and that at the same time, but I eventualy did, along with being an Admin of another.

Seriosuly though, I really do spend hours looking at GTP doing nothing when I could just be else where, like on another forum. 💡

Welcome back, but that's not all that many. I'm an active member on about 10 forums, and just an average member on about 30 more.

I am the member of a few, one even sent me a birthday email recently that I had forgotten I was a member of.

This is the only one I check daily though.

Blake
…have you seen the sun?

I sleep about 3-4hrs a night. It gives me an opportunity to view all the information, that I choose to. I maybe spend a good hour maximum, on a forum, per week. It all depends on how often I post. I post here the most, so I'd say I've got about an hour a week here. Other places, not so much.

This is my main forum, but I visit others for information pertaining to my other interests (snake, models, etc) every couple days too, I just don't post as much as I do here.

GTP consists of about 75% of my forum activites, but I am also a member on about half a dozen other forums and and active member on two that I can think of, but they're specialty forums (Scale models and occasionally on specific car sites).

I'm part of a few, but only for looking.
My Main 3 are GTPlanet, UltimateCarPage, and ForzaCentral, though RSC Forums is growing on me more and more.

El Gigante
I''m an active member on a couple of pro evo forums, i like them.
pesfan.com?
I used to visit that site. But since I didn't have money for PES5...I stopped visiting it.

El Gigante
Not pesfan.com, evo-web.co.uk and wevolution.org.

They are the best sites for pro evo patching etc :sly:
Oh, how can I forget evo-web :dunce:

I visit other forums as well...that'll be 4 forums that I visit, but I'm only active on 2.

I don't like Pesfan, they don't talk about patching and you aren't allowed avatars that are bigger than 50x50 pixels. I like big avatars :D

G.T
Seriosuly though, I really do spend hours looking at GTP doing nothing when I could just be else where, like on another forum. 💡

Ahem, why aren't you on a certain other forum? :D

Yep, i'm registered to a few too. The only one i really visit that's not my own site is GTP.

Welcome back, by the way :)

Back