Working on the ''Perfect Game'' (GT2 version)

• Thread starter Bombat
  • 6 comments
I'm just another newbie wanting to to say ''Hi!'' I have been lurking alot on this forum before I finally signed up!
I have been playing GT2 since 2000 and yet today I'm still playing this wonderful game that Pholyphony Digital have made.
I must have spent over 500 or even 600 hours on this game. I never got bored of it. NEVER!
Ok...back on topic now.

I got this idea from the GT3 forum where a guy completed GT3 as fast as possible, all golds and 100% Win %.

I'm currently working on my own perfect game. Here what it my prefect game will look like :
1. All Golds
2. 100% Win. %
3. Garage - Filled with awesome old school (racing)cars, tuned and [R] modified (if the [R] modification looks good) japanese cars, some muscle cars and european racers.
I'll let you know how things are going later into the game, I'm only at 51% of 100 with 149 days passed.

I would like to know how your prefect game would/will look like,or if you have one, share it with the rest of us.

Hey welcome here, Bombcat! Enjoy your stay and stuff! :) I'm Parnelli.

Um, my "perfect" game? I had like 8 or 9 seperate GT2 games going a couple years ago (this is when I was still playing GT2, now I'm into GT4 heavily).

In GT2, I'd have to say my perfect game would be one in which I explored all the cars thoroughly. After about 2 years of GT2, there's still several hundred cars I never got around to trying matter of fact! :lol: but oh well...I'm not the sort of dude who just gets in a virtual car and goes racing; my gaming involves a lot of research. Every car I drive, I basically sit there for an hour or so and read about it online. I study its specs and write them down on pre-printed sheets I made at Kinkos!

Yes, I'm one of the biggest GT geeks ever! :crazy: Anyways, like I said enjoy your stay here at GT planet. :)

Last edited:
Hey welcome here, Bombcat! Enjoy your stay and stuff! :) I'm Parnelli.

Um, my "perfect" game? I had like 8 or 9 seperate GT2 games going a couple years ago (this is when i was still playing GT2, now i'm into GT4 heavily).

In GT2, i'd have to say my perfect game would be one in which i explored all the cars thoroughly. After about 2 years of GT2, there's still several hundred cars i never got around to trying matter of fact! :lol: but oh well...i'm not the sort of dude who just gets in a virtual car and goes racing; my gaming involves alot of research. Every car i drive, i basically sit there for an hour or so and read about it online. I study its specs and write them down on pre-printed sheets i made at Kinkos!

Yes, i'm one of the biggest GT geeks ever! :crazy: Anyways, like i said enjoy your stay here at GT planet. :)

That's cool, man (facing Parnelli to the best of ability). I used to do that, but I was always being bashed by others for carrying out such procedures.

By the way, welcome to GT Planet, Bombcat! Hope you enjoy your membership here as well.

My personal perfect game would be anything, so as long as Eigen Loop and Plam Strip are raceable. That may very well be impossible, but it's a fantasy, right? The funny thing was that I saw a combination of Eigen Loop and a rigged Test Course (jump included) once in my dreams, after seeing both individually. I was driving a Toyota Supra MA70 at the time, my first car...

Sorry to get off topic, but could it mean anything?

P.S: My perfect game would also include a Toyota GT-One and a GT40Mk.3 Race Car. That thing is so cool! (In other words, my game would be dominated by a gameshark)

Parnelli Bone, that's awesome. 8 or 9 memory cards filled with cars? That's insane :crazy:
superberkut, do you have a gameshark?

I wish! That was just a game that I would have liked to have, but never could because I don't have a gameshark. Does anyone know how to obtain one for a cheap price? Does anyone know the cheapest a gameshark can go for, to start?

In https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91439 I proposed doing a game such that I managed to retain cars necessary to do all events, including Manufacturers' Events. That would leave me with a card where I could enter any event in simulation mode without purchasing a car. But life side-tracked my efforts to complete that game.

Parnelli Bone, that's awesome. 8 or 9 memory cards filled with cars? That's insane :crazy:
superberkut, do you have a gameshark?

Well, they weren't exactly "filled". Not one of them had the 100-car limit, matter of fact; at most I think I had maybe 40 on my ricer card (he kept buying all the cheap Civics and stuff). One card only had like 7 cars on it. And I only completed 5 of those games (to 100%).

Last edited:
Back