WORL - PS4 - BLANCPAIN GT SERIES -- ROUND 4 RED BULL RING 5/13/20 9PM EST [RESERVES AVAILABLE]Open 

• Thread starter Canita
  • 82 comments
RACE DAY TODAY EVERYONE!!!!

Want to welcome OLD_G_KUSH to our series and wish him luck (specially against some of the aliens we have in the league... ya'll know who you are).

IMPORTANT: We're currently at 16 entries with no reserves, this means only 1 lobby will be created with the cars assigned on the board so please take a second to confirm your assigned vehicle is correct. In the event the number of entries changes, a new lobby will be create to accommodate these. That being said, we're on schedule :

9:00PM EST--PRACTICE - 45 min.
9:45PM EST--QUALY - 15 min.
10:00PM EST--RACE START!

Our Race tonight will be at the historic Italian circuit AUTODROMO NAZIONALE DI MONZA. I believe is needless to say PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS ON THE FIRST CHICANE. Good luck everyone!

1920px-Monza_track_map.png

Hey guys, looks like I got the time differences wrong, so won't be joining you I'm afraid. Was looking forward to it as well. Have fun.

Last edited:
Wow, you guys are on low 1:50s consistently? I'm guessing 'the aliens' will be on low 48s or even 47s which is insane for me lol.

I could only do about an hour or so practice so far, struggling with a good & stable setup, I find the Ferrari quite tricky to drive on the limit (i.e. my limit, trying to push hard) – the car gets unstable and it's easy to spin off :/

Also not a lot of time to spend on setup so I tried just basic changes, if driving 'safe' and consistent I'm managing low 1:51s at my best :(

Hopefully will have enough pace to be in the midfield or back of the grid but at least close enough to someone for a battle lol

See you soon on the track, cheers!

I just realized this, I was under the impression that 1/12 was lower TC AID, now I see its obviously reversed! I'll give it a shot tonight so watch out... IM COMING FOR THAT POLE :D

Haha, ok!! Bring it on sir, I'm rooting for you!

Hey guys, looks like I got the time differences wrong, so won't be joining you I'm afraid. Was looking forward to it as well. Have fun.

Sorry to hear, see you next race hopefully!

Wow, you guys are on low 1:50s consistently? I'm guessing 'the aliens' will be on low 48s or even 47s which is insane for me lol.

I could only do about an hour or so practice so far, struggling with a good & stable setup, I find the Ferrari quite tricky to drive on the limit (i.e. my limit, trying to push hard) – the car gets unstable and it's easy to spin off :/

Also not a lot of time to spend on setup so I tried just basic changes, if driving 'safe' and consistent I'm managing low 1:51s at my best :(

Hopefully will have enough pace to be in the midfield or back of the grid but at least close enough to someone for a battle lol

See you soon on the track, cheers!

I'm willing to share my setup with you if you wanna give it a go? I'm not the best with setups but it's been working for me so far, lmk!

@DutchRacerGT Thanks mate, you are a legend! I'm happy to try it, but I think it's a bit too late now to make the changes, get used to it and still be ready in time for the race...

At least my latest setup is a bit more stable now and I can be consistent - it's just not allowing me to be quicker / push harder (e.g. I'm having to be conservative on the Lesmos and the Parabolica otherwise I loose the hear and spin...)

Mate, how can you share it? Are you able to message me the numbers and/or screenshots?

Cheers!

Hey guys, anyone practicing can tell some lap times??!

I won’t have much time to practice prior to the race :( – just wanted to know a laptime target to get a sense of pace.

Cheers!

Thanks man, with a bit of practice I'm on low 1:31s in the Ferrari – should be enough for the midfield and fun battles :)

Another driver with McLaren is lapping high 1:29s just so you know.

See you guys on track

STANDINGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED FELLAS.

Next race on the schedule will be AUTODROMO VALLELUNGA, technical circuit with an awesome double apex banked right-hander and back to back hairpins amongst some of corners. To our speed demons, if there's any tips you'd like to share to shave off some time, please do.
Here's a layout for anyone unfamiliar with it.

1920px-Autodromo_Vallelunga.png

Back