• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 40 comments

1X83Z

Premium
United States
usa
Rockies v Braves

Who's with me!?

By the way, I know they're both national league teams, but seeing as hell has frozen over because the Rockies are in it, the World Series would be the least of Earth's troubles.

Rockies are going to have to make one heck or a run, if they plan on even making the playoffs!

I would like to see Kansas City in the world series, i think they deserve it!

If the Giants get to the World Series then I can say that the Rockies were only not in the playoffs because they were in the Giants' division.

So in truth, I'm cheering for the Giants to win the World Series. Yep.

Red Sox won't go to the World Series; they're not good enough. They can't beat the better AL teams.

Not much of a Baseball fan. However, if the Royals keep playing like they played today. Beat Minnesota (finally). The World series wil be them and somebody else.

They still have a chance. If every other American league team is disqualified, they'll win easily.

I made the closest prediction so far. I win.

I said I wanted the Giants to win, and you predicted a team that didn't even make the playoffs.

I've made the closest prediction so far.

I'm the only one with a team still in it. The Giants lost in the first round. They may as well have not even made the playoffs.

The Red Sox have proven to be the second-best AL team at the very least.

I hope the Cubs make it. I'll be in Chicago during the first game if they are.

Additionally, it would be cool to see them there (after a 97 year break) with either the Yankees or the Red Socks because both teams will be old school and I think that's just nifty keen. I like tradition.

Originally posted by LoudMusic
I hope the Cubs make it. I'll be in Chicago during the first game if they are.

Additionally, it would be cool to see them there (after a 97 year break) with either the Yankees or the Red Socks because both teams will be old school and I think that's just nifty keen. I like tradition.

That's one of the reason's that I want it to be Cubs vs. Yankees.

But Cubs vs Red Sox is so much more exciting because nether team has won a world series in 85 years. Even if you don't like either team, that would be an absolutely awesome series. Hell, the thing might even end in a tie somehow.

The thing I like about this years playoffs, is that it's really close. Unlike last year when the Giants and Angels dominated the series.

Marlins had the title back in '97, yankees always seem to win, so the most exciting in terms of rivallry would be Cubs VS red soxs.

I would have done the same thing as the fan. That happened in game 6 anyway, so the whole thing doesn't matter in the slightest. The Cubs could've and should've won in it game 5. And if not then, then game 7.

I think that the yankee's will win it, they're in the 2nd inning of game 7 when i'm posting this. I used to really like baseball, but since there is no salary cap i'm just going to live with... well nevermind the sox are up by 3, so i think the sox will win the world title. that might change if the yanks win, though. I mean 100+ million dollar payrolls compared to the marlin's, come on. the competition level of baseball is just plain lopsided. oh well.

Look like it;s gonna be the Marlins Vs. Sox fighting for the big one.
Well, I wanted the cubs to win it but what the heck, go SOX!!!

Originally posted by malystryx
I think that the yankee's will win it, they're in the 2nd inning of game 7 when i'm posting this. I used to really like baseball, but since there is no salary cap i'm just going to live with... well nevermind the sox are up by 3, so i think the sox will win the world title. that might change if the yanks win, though. I mean 100+ million dollar payrolls compared to the marlin's, come on. the competition level of baseball is just plain lopsided. oh well.

No. The Marlins have a miniscule payroll and have beaten every team in the National League. Look at the Athletics. They havea payroll of about 40 million and are one of the best teams in the league. Of course they can't get into the second round of the playoffs but they are still a very good team. Money doesn't make as much a difference as you think. Look at the Yankees. They can't even buy a championship anymore.

If Grady Little is not fired tomorrow, I will never watch another Red Sox game.

This World Series turned from what would have been the best World Series in my lifetime to just another crapfest.

I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I hate Grady Little. I really do.

I'm not guessing the wins, but I'm guessing that the Marlins will win by a two point lead in the deciding game, and thus win the series.

Originally posted by Talentless
I'm not guessing the wins, but I'm guessing that the Marlins will win by a two point lead in the deciding game, and thus win the series.

There's no way. The Yankees will win the series 4-1.

Back