World Supersport 1000 Championship, Season 1- Congratulations Champions Harsk, Ducati and Thematic!

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 90 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
supersport 1000.jpg

After 4 successful weekly time trial, I'm very proud to announce that the championship will ocurr. This championship will be between 1000cc bikes which are not below of 950cc but they also must not exceed 1040cc. Here's the bike selection:

bike selection.png

The Group 1 consists in Racing Modify Bikes built in 2005. They can have their setups adjusted such as Transmission and suspension. The Bikes Admitted in Class 1 are:

Aprilia RSV1000R RM '05
Ducati 999R RM '05
Honda CBR1000RR RM '05
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R RM '05
MV Augusta F4 1000S RM '05
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 RM '05
Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05

The Group 2 is a Road Going Bike class built in 2005. They can have Sports Exhaust Fitted.

Aprilia RSV1000R '05
Aprilia RSV1000R Factory '05
Ducati 999R '05
Honda CBR1000RR '05
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R '05
MV Augusta F4 1000S '05
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 '05
Yamaha YZF-R1 '05

Based on the following rule:
  • For "Custom" (see below, in the Submission part)
    • All bike settings can be changed
    • Any racing tyres are allowed
    • Riding Mode: rider's choice
    • Rider Form: can be changed
  • For "Race Stock"
    • Must use default bike settings + sport exhaust
    • Must use "Production" tyres for non-RM bikes and "Medium" racing tyres for RM bikes (Road Bikes come with Production tyres while the RM bikes come with Medium Tyres)
    • Riding Mode: rider's choice
    • Rider Form: must use one of the default ones (Neutral / Lean in / Lean out) without modifications
The Calendar will contain 8 rounds from each country. A country which isn't represented in TT, the country will be hosted in a alternate track. These tracks do not mean to be 1000 miles and neither the 1000 km, but 1000 means that tracks which this championship will take place.

calendar.png

Game Mode:
TT Mode / Time Trial/ Free Run ("Practice" in NTSC)
ducati-2-jpg.265679

You may adjust anything including the tyres, transmissions and suspension.

Race Rules:
  • Failure conditions must be off;
  • Two Wheels must be kept at the track at all times!
  • Rumble strips and all coloured pavement areas are considered part of track;
  • No contact with walls or objects: Don't hit them too hard! Doing so may result in a penalty;
  • If you aren't sure if your lap is clean, please re-watch your lap again so you can see if your lap is dirty or not. Re-watch your lap time as many times as necessary;
  • Hybrids are allowed as long as they adhere the race rules;
  • You must not be off-track for more than 3 seconds; Doing so may result an penalty or a disqualiffication, depending of their severity;
  • Nothing that goes against the race rules is allowed;
  • Save your replay ('Save Best Lap' icon);
  • You are allowed to drive with a different bike for each round, but you can ride with only 1 bike as there will be a overall classification.

Thread rules:
To keep clutter free, the following info cannot be dicussed in this thread are:

• Your lap time;
  • Any information can be used to infer the lap time
Submission
All submissions must be sent to Harsk100 by PM.

• In PM, the submission must include the following format:
Name of the driver:
Lap Time:
Racing Number*
Bike:
Group:
Class:
Stock/Custom:
Riding Form (Neutral/Lean In/Lean Out/Motard)

*Racing Number cannot be applied to road bikes, but if you're driving an road bike, please tell me what number would use if the road bike could have a Racing Number fitted.

• You can submit mutiple lap times, but only the best lap time will count;
  • All players are expected to submit a time before the deadline;
  • But if a driver couldn't submit a time before the deadline, then he will have 1-week of tolerance to submit his time before the following round starts.

Time Verification:

• Save your replay and send the time through PM to me (Harsk100);
  • Optional: A picture showing the lap time and the car;
  • Optional: .DAT replays files via USB or video of the lap. Please note that only the .DAT replay file will consider the time verified;
  • Optional: Videos of Lap times. The videos can be done by Camera or Phone as long as the lap time is visible. For example:

Point System
The points will be attributed to the drivers as it follows:
ss1000 ps.JPG

There will be 2 drops in the end of the season. The 2 worst scores will be dropped. However, if a driver wins all rounds, then the points may not be dropped.

Titles
The titles will be attributed the following:

Driver's Title- The champion is the driver which has the highest points as possible. The second placed in the championship is runner-up. However, if two or more drivers ended in same number of points, then the champion will be determined by podium finishes. But if they have the same position finishes, then they will be declared as champions.

Manufacturer's title- The champion is the manufacturer which has the highest points. However, if two or more manufacturers has the same number of points, a manufacturer's champion will be determined by finishes. The same applies to:

Bike's title- A champion Bike is a bike which has the highest number of points.

Driver's Title by Class

Miscellaneous:

* Any suggestions or feedback are welcome! *

What do you think of an additional tiered ranking? Does it add a bit of extra motivation for newer TT players?

The "Race Stock" / "Custom" will also have additional rankings. "Race Stock" is for people who don't have enough time to test different set-ups. Please send either RS or Modified, not one of each. I don't think this can be verified (other than with a long video), so I'll trust you'd be using these if you say you are.

Would you like to participate in other types of competitions (e.g. timing some of the licences, a quickest Bike Challenge overtake, etc.)?

Some images will be added in the weekend to make the post a bit nicer. Your images are welcome! All of them will go in the gallery and one will go at the top of this post.

Good luck!

Harsk100

Last edited:
Media Gallery (Photos & Videos)

2vwcpdd.png

MXHyland's Yamaha YZF-R1, the winner of round 1, showing its potential in Fuji.

999r.JPG

The championship organizer, Harsk, finishes 2nd place overall and won its class.

DOKNYCE in Suzuki, has completed the top-3 podium.

Supermoto Rida finishes 5th overall and 3rd between the Pro Mode drivers category.

SPOTTERS GUIDE
#1.png
#8.png
#36.png
#67.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2dspxjb.png

The Swedish Yamaha driver gives his 2nd victory in USA.

IMG_0001.JPG

Harsk, the portuguese Ducati driver, who has lost the race by just 0.046 seconds, he was in 2nd place overall and first in Normal Mode.

IMG_0002.JPG

And at the end of race.... He did some wheelies...

image.jpg

Trismantis, an driver from England, made his debut on the championship with a incredible 3rd place overall and helped Harsk to mantain the Ducati on the top of manufacturers title.

117237.jpg

Another driver, but this time, from USA: After his result of Round 1 wasn't validated, oldmodelt made his Yamaha for the 4th overall on his home event and thanks to his help, Yamaha is more closer to win the manufacturers title in 2015 Supersport 1000 Championship.

PS: Unfortunately, we couldn't put have an picture of his bike for this round due to his commitents.

moto-jpg.300694

ListerStorm finished 5th overall with his MV Augusta.

Last edited:
Decisions, decisions. I'm very tempted to enter either with my 999R RM or one of the Suzukua 8H bikes (i.e Special Bikes).

However, if there aren't enough contestants, perhaps you could narrow down the categories/choices for an even playing field?

Decisions, decisions. I'm very tempted to enter either with my 999R RM or one of the Suzukua 8H bikes (i.e Special Bikes).
Just take your time... No need to rush. If you want, you can enter with 999R RM on first 4 races and a Special Bike in last 4 races. You don't need to enter with only 1 bike for whole season. 👍

You can now comment in the thread! 👍

Class 3 has been removed. So there will be on 2 classes: Road and Race.

I have putted 2 classes Road and Race because this championship has been also inspired in Yamaha TMax Time Trial. So, I thought that 2 classes would be interesting.

@MXHyland @cdx @DOKNYCE @LMX3500

Round 1 has officially started.

Track: Fuji Speedway 90's

Mode: TT Mode, Time Trial (Free Run).

Deadline to submit your lap times is January 12th.

But please submit your lap times ASAP (As soon as possible).

Good Luck. 👍

Harsk

Last edited:
Great! I have been going back and forth and decided to come out of my comfort zone a liiiittle bit. I'm going with the Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05 for the first four races. Should be interesting to see how it fares against the Ducati.

Great! I have been going back and forth and decided to come out of my comfort zone a liiiittle bit. I'm going with the Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05 for the first four races. Should be interesting to see how it fares against the Ducati.
You're in now.

ss1000 r1 entry.JPG

With Harsk (me) and MX's bikes choices confirmed, there will be just 3 people left to confirm their bike choice:

@cdx @DOKNYCE @LMX3500 Please confirm your bike choices for Round 1 ASAP.

Attention, guys! Due a lack of participants so far, the deadline has been extended to January 19th.

That day of 19 is my birthday! :D

I'll send you guys a PM.

I went with my brand (Honda, that is)! Looks like I'm the only one in the street class, though. I might switch to my GSX-R next race if I don't like the Honda. Not that I've tried to set a time in either yet, though. Got a bit of homework to catch up on, but I'll give it a shot tonight. And sorry I didn't sign up the first time, I wasn't on GTP at all for a week, so I didn't know you had started a new championship. Sounds like fun though! 👍

I went with my brand (Honda, that is)! Looks like I'm the only one in the street class, though. I might switch to my GSX-R next race if I don't like the Honda. Not that I've tried to set a time in either yet, though. Got a bit of homework to catch up on, but I'll give it a shot tonight. And sorry I didn't sign up the first time, I wasn't on GTP at all for a week, so I didn't know you had started a new championship. Sounds like fun though! 👍
That's ok buddy, the personal things are first.

Thanks! 👍

Hi, I also just found out about the champoinship. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take part for now. I'll be back on 20 Jan and won't be able to play for a few more days, until that weekend. Then I'll join in, probably with some road bike.

That day of 19 is my birthday! :D....
ha mine is the 15th happy birthday youngsta... 8)

hey can we spell my name right please ( DOKNYCE )

NOT ( DONKYCE ) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CORRECT

SORRY about not posting any times been very busy .... will post soon

cdx
Hi, I also just found out about the champoinship. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take part for now. I'll be back on 20 Jan and won't be able to play for a few more days, until that weekend. Then I'll join in, probably with some road bike.
OK cdx. Thanks.

ha mine is the 15th happy birthday youngsta... 8)

hey can we spell my name right please ( DOKNYCE )

NOT ( DONKYCE ) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CORRECT

SORRY about not posting any times been very busy .... will post soon
No problem. And I'm sorry about the mispelling of your nickname. It will be corrected soon as possible.

Thanks brother...
im gonna choose the Suzuki GSX-R 1000 .... race class
number 00

will post video soon next couple of days

Last edited:
Again sorry for double post, but you're on entry list now.

ss1000 r1 entry 5.JPG

I'll start running my times of Ducati. Good luck to you, guys and I hope that you submit your times to me (Harsk100) through PM, ASAP! 👍

Sorry for triple post but we've gained one driver to the entry list for round 1!
ss1000 r1 entry 6.JPG

Welcome to the championship, SupermotoRida! :cheers:

OK.....
Team Suzuki.. says BOOOOM :gtpflag:
ONBOARD VID-- TIME - 1'31'445

StiLL work'n on improving this ..just wanted to submit my time

OK.....
Team Suzuki.. says BOOOOM :gtpflag:
ONBOARD VID-- TIME - 1'31'445

StiLL work'n on improving this ..just wanted to submit my time

I appreciate your video, but MXHyland is right. You should have sent me a PM about your time. But by the way, it will be just a warning. Next time, please send me your time by PM and not here. ;)

???
im still not understanding how this works ...
should be race then post vid..
all this pm stuff is BS

How do i know what yur time is without proof.. am i taking your word for it
cmon man...
im still try'n to get that 1'27.. on apricot hill

Last edited by a moderator:
???
im still not understanding how this works ...
should be race then post vid..
all this pm stuff is BS
Well, the video is a different thing. But the times must not be discussed here to avoid thread cluttering.

How do i know what yur time is without proof.. am i taking your word for it
cmon man...
im still try'n to get that 1'27.. on apricot hill
I already verified your video and you did an good race. Time has been accepted.

I'll do it an video in a few minutes... I'll turn on the PS2 console right now.

ANNOUNCEMENT: A regulation ammendement has been made. The videos can now be posted on the thread. But the rule of "not discussing the times on the thread" remains.

Well, the video is a different thing. But the times must not be discussed here to avoid thread cluttering.

I already verified your video and you did an good race. Time has been accepted.

I'll do it an video in a few minutes... I'll turn on the PS2 console right now.

ANNOUNCEMENT: A regulation ammendement has been made. The videos can now be posted on the thread. But the rule of "not discussing the times on the thread" remains.

So we can see the lap in the video but not discuss it? :odd:

So we can see the lap in the video but not discuss it? :odd:
Exactly. Any feedback and suggestion is welcome.

I putted the rule "the times must not be discussed on the thread" not only to keep the thread clutter free, but also to follow the TT WRS examples.

Like the Week 5, for example: Click here

Last edited:
Back