World Supersport 1000 Championship, Season 1- Congratulations Champions Harsk, Ducati and Thematic!

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 90 comments
You got very lucky, right on the limit! If you were offtrack for more than 3 seconds, you would get an additional time penalty. I also cutted the chicane, but also stayed off track during 2 seconds too! đź‘Ť

To be very honest...
I did not cut anything as I was not completely sure what would be allowed.... (doh)

You got very lucky, right on the limit! If you were offtrack for more than 3 seconds, you would get an additional time penalty. I also cutted the chicane, but also stayed off track during 2 seconds too! đź‘Ť
I generally don't mind if your wheels are off the track for a very short time during a lap by mistake - as long as it isn't intentional and gain time by doing so. At least, that is also how I interpreted the rule.

I generally don't mind if your wheels are off the track for a very short time during a lap by mistake - as long as it isn't intentional and gain time by doing so. At least, that is also how I interpreted the rule.
That's exactly that I was talking about. đź‘Ť

MX Hyland. How did you get your #8 on the Yamaha? I'd like to do it to mine. Then I could submit a photo.

MX Hyland. How did you get your #8 on the Yamaha? I'd like to do it to mine. Then I could submit a photo.
He made the Challenge Mode and got the Yamaha. Then, he has choosen the #8 as racing number. But you can also change the racing number in your garage.

But if you change to #8, then it will be acting as #8b aka #108.

Ok - put in about 30 mins last night.
I did the initial run in first person and set a time.
Then tried in third person (chase cam) and could not get within 1.5 seconds of the time - I have no idea how you guys can use this!!

Ok - put in about 30 mins last night.
Then tried in third person (chase cam) and could not get within 1.5 seconds of the time - I have no idea how you guys can use this!!
Alright. Don't forget to submit yor lap times by PM, please. And the photo for Spotters guide!

I'll try to run my lap times today.

One final question. :D... when I overlap a line the time turns red - should I have the track limit penalty turned off for these runs?
I used to run in the GTP weekly trials for GT5 before - and they were super strict, I think it has given me a complex!

One final question. :D... when I overlap a line the time turns red - should I have the track limit penalty turned off for these runs?
I used to run in the GTP weekly trials for GT5 before - and they were super strict, I think it has given me a complex!
Well, if you turn the "Failure Conditions" on, then the time will turn red if you get off track. But if you turn off the Failure Conditions, then you can overlap a line.

You can stay off track as long as you don't exceed 3 seconds otherwise you will be penalized. The same method is done to Licenses and Challenge Mode from TT.

He made the Challenge Mode and got the Yamaha. Then, he has choosen the #8 as racing number. But you can also change the racing number in your garage.

But if you change to #8, then it will be acting as #8b aka #108.

Will go with 56 if I can figure it out.

As Harsk said, you can change the racing number in your garage.

:)

I'd like to say the same thing to you :D

Gave it a try as well and ended up being slower as a result. TT's first person view is actually one of the better ones out there, but I still feel as if I need a wider FOV to be as consistent as I'm in third person view.

I'd like to say the same thing to you :D

Gave it a try as well and ended up being slower as a result. TT's first person view is actually one of the better ones out there, but I still feel as if I need a wider FOV to be as consistent as I'm in third person view.

I will definitely persist with this.
I started using the view with just the dials which is very good - and removing the failure conditions will definitely remove frustrations! :boggled:

And I'll make an class change:
I'll be competing in "Custom class" from rounds 3 to 7. The last round, I'll compete in a road car.

Sorry for not giving any notice. I have been busy recently. But I'll try to publish the results today or tommorrow.

@DOKNYCE @MXHyland @listerstorm2009 @Trismantis @SupermotoRida @oldmodelt @Thematic

Results are finally published. Click the link of Round 3 and download it to see the Results.

But if you can't see the results, then I'll pronounce them:
Harsk wins the Round 3 ahead of MXHyland and Trismantis.

For standings, Harsk is closer to the title with just 27 points from MXHyland and Trismantis is 3rd.
Ducati leads the championship 50 points ahead of Yamaha and MV Augusta. An 1-2 finish of Ducati allowed the italian manufacturer to stay on the lead.

Harsk still leads the Normal Mode and Semi-Pro Mode, MXHyland in Pro Mode and Thematic makes an debut with a 5th overall which is the leader of its class, Road Class.

See you in next round 4, Nurburgring Nordschleife which starts now! đź‘Ť

Harsk wins the Round 3 ahead of MXHyland and Trismantis.
I almost wish I cut the corner at the end as well. Did some ''tests'' and low to mid 1'30 were easily possible, I reckon. Oh well.

:D

I'm also keeping the Ducati for round 4.

Personally - and I am sure I will get flamed for this...
I think the track restrictions being on take out any question marks. It can be frustrating - but at least everyone is on the same deal.
But maybe my problem is, I never look for shortcuts.....too much time competing in the GT5 time trials!

I will send a lap in after each session where there is improvement, so you can keep to the schedule perfectly.
Okay. Once you did the lap, please send me a PM.

I almost wish I cut the corner at the end as well. Did some ''tests'' and low to mid 1'30 were easily possible, I reckon. Oh well.

:D

I'm also keeping the Ducati for round 4.
Thanks for confirming your choice.

Personally - and I am sure I will get flamed for this...
I think the track restrictions being on take out any question marks. It can be frustrating - but at least everyone is on the same deal.
But maybe my problem is, I never look for shortcuts.....too much time competing in the GT5 time trials!
Any problem with track restrictions, Tris?

Sorry for double post, but as the last round has finished, then the season is finished. So, here's the final standings:

Drivers:
Champion: @Harsk100 600 points
Runner-up: @Thematic 508 points
3rd: @MXHyland 358 points
4th: Nico MartĂ­n 278 points
5th: @Trismantis 146 points
6th: @oldmodelt 114 points
7th: Nuno Santos 109 points
8th: @listerstorm2009 101 points
9th: Arif 83 points
10th: Chris Harsk 69 points
11th: @DOKNYCE 66 points (3rd)
12th: Daniel Andrade 66 points (4th)
13th: Fátima Mark 57 points
14th: @SupermotoRida 47 points

Manufacturers:
Champion: Ducati 843 points
Runner-up: MV Augusta 429 points
3rd: Yamaha 394 points
4th: Honda 278 points
5th: Kawasaki 202 points
6th: Suzuki 135 points
7th: Aprilia 109 points
8th: Yoshimura 83 points

Countries:
Champion: Portugal 1174 points (Portugal had accumulated the highest points in every round, therefore, the points are not dropped)
Runner-up: Finland 508 points
3rd: Sweden 358 points
4th: Argentina 278 points
5th: United States of America 160 points
6th: England 146 points
7th: Indonesia 83 points
8th: Austria 47 points

Thanks for who has made an effort to participate in this championship, especially @MXHyland and @Thematic because they gave me an good championship fight.
I always wanted to host an championship since two years ago. When I saw the WRS Tourist Trophy Time Trials, I decided that I would host a Tourist Trophy Championship.

Thanks to @MXHyland and @cdx for helping me with the championship's ideas while I was planning to host one.

So, guys, one more time, thank you for participating in this championship and see you in the next season!

Cheers! :cheers:

Pedro Harsk

Back