Worst Handler!

• Thread starter sliderulz
  • 75 comments
Whaddya reckon the worst handling car is? I think the speed 12 is the worst, RWD+800 hp+= :mad: handling! I'd describe it as a washing machine...it has a spin setting!

I've done a couple, theyre not too good but theyre ok.

Attachments

• supramodded.jpg
    supramodded.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 50
What do you think of this rx7 complete with lowered suspension, carbon fibre roof and tinted windows? :drool:

Attachments

• 7front copy.jpg
    7front copy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 46
Hi there. The speed 12 is quite fast but quite slippery. ps what do you think of my RX7 and Supra? :D I don't know which car to do next i'm thinking of a viper...any bits you'd like to see?

i just finished installing the full versions of Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 & Animation Shop 3 so I'm looking for pics to make an avatar

I can reserve one for you if you want (you need at least 200 posts to have a custom avatar)

Thanks Man! Heres a viper I whipped up, New Wheels, Twin Hood Scoop, Longer Bonnet Vents, Severely lowered!

Attachments

• vipergtsr.jpg
    vipergtsr.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 37
Heres a pretty cool cross section viper. How about a dodge muscle car avatar with pics of chargers, challengers, vipers etc or a chrysler one?

Have you got any chrysler charger E49's? I love the classic 265 Hemi Valiant Charger. I'm thinking of buying a 265 and putting it in my old val!

I need to rack up a few more posts though. When you get to 200 can you write above the avatar as well like you do or does that come later?

The HSV lineup...No it isn't that big I'll list them.

XU6
Clubsport
Clubsport R8
Senator
SV300
Coupe GTO
Coupe GTS300

or if he wants all of the VX range from the past year.

XU6
Clubsport
Clubsport R8
Senator 255
Senator 300
GTS300
SV300
Coupe GTO
Coupe GTS300

PS.You know the Ford XY GTHO? The Valiant Charger Out Accelerated it and it only has a six. :cool:

BTW, what do you think of this new Dodge Neon SRT-4? I hope they import it to Australia! They say it's the quickest production car under 20000american! It looks very viperish too, like the new 2003 model, what do reckon?

Attachments

• srt4_1.jpg
    srt4_1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 27
Back