• Castrol Tom's Supra

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 64 59.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
escudo....
most race cars are pretty good tho.
the spoon s2k is actually a pretty good car stock. in the same league as say the MR-s race car of silvia race car.

I think all the ones that you have mentioned in your poll are pretty decent cars.

However, the Lister Storm V12 is by far the suckiest.

Those are pretty much regarded as the best racecars among popular oinion. Certainly the F094/S (Poly 001) is considered the best F1 car by far. The Castrol Supra has the most online speed records out of the JGTC-type cars, and the Raybrig NSX is probably the easiest JGTC car to drive very quickly. The two rally cars are among the best of their type as well.

The only one I really would count as "bad" in any way out of your list is the Pennzoil GT-R, which drives like a truck. But even it's not the worst.

Originally posted by neon_duke
The only one I really would count as "bad" in any way out of your list is the Pennzoil GT-R, which drives like a truck. But even it's not the worst.
Same here. Worst of the list.

I think it's the Spoon. Isthe Spoon Race Car a JGTC 300 car? IMO it's no way in the same league as the razo and the MR-S (i like Fiats though Ving)!

OK, pddrifter, please stop flooding the boards with this junk. Make posts worth reading, not just to inflate your post count. This is a great way to get your post count reset to zero.

The Spoon S2000 gets a bad rap just because it happens to be slow.
It handles well. It can win the "Passage to Colleseo" with only a set of t2 tires and some tweakage of the gearing.
I have to say that I really can't stand the Zonda C12S. I also am not too fond of the Jaguar XJ220 race car. It in particular, has no brakes, and it drives like a poorly thrown frisbee.
I haven't, in all this time ever driven the Escudo or the Lister. No desire to drive the Escudo, and have never won a Lister. No desire to spend that many credits on a car that by popular consensus, sucks.
As for the Panoz...It's just misunderstood. Properly set up and properly driven it can be very fast.

The cars on the list are all good cars, it isn't the car that loses the race it's the driver.

Some of the worse cars I've run into are Lister Storm and Jag Race Car.

The Spoon S2000 is a good car if ur racing against cars that are powered the same, just don't run it against a F1 car.

Originally posted by neon_duke
The Castrol Supra has the most online speed records out of the JGTC-type cars,not the worst.
Actually most of the FR records are set/owned by the Denso Sard Supra which is pretty much the same only like thrice as good-looking. Personally i like the denso better and i love driving it.

Back