Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Travis Barker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none they r all gay

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
I got my 1st car, a toyota supra thing. but now im lookin 2 get a better 1, n im not sure which. I think a Skyline for around 55k, but stil aint got a clu, PLZ help me!

I'd get a Skyline R32 GTs4.
Your poll is out of place, don't you think?
Blink 182 has begun to suck in recent years.

R34s are more expensive, and I figured you wanted to get out of that Surpa ASAP. R32. Three-two, thirty-two.

sounds like we have someone who encapsulates all the virtues of a fair and equitable debater on our hands.........NOT

If you dont like someones opinion, just say so, dont go on like a hillbilly. And take into account that this particular person making the suggestions knows a WHOLE lot more abou the game then you

Besides that, welcome to GTP

Buy an R32GTR now as the money you will save will enable you to tune it to a faster speed and spec than a standard R34, which at first you won't be able to afford to tune.

I started with a 1990 Mazda RX7, then a BMW 320, which got tuned as I got more money.

Many cars to check...I would go for a Subaru 22B (elusive...), a Taevon FTO (expensive!) or the Spoon Integra fully tuned (you'll have to win it). Better than buying your Skyline, try to win one...there are many fairly good prize cars. All these cars can blast 591HP opponents.

You could also upgrade your old Supra for a new RZ model, they're easy to drive and quite fast too...

Do not neglect used cars and underdogs (Lancia Delta, Audi S4,Nissan Silvia, Renault Clio V6), you'd be surpised to know how many great used cars you can get.

So many cars so little time...maybe you could buy one of these and test it. If you are not pleased with it just reload the game.

Latest Posts

Back