Would you like a GTA3 forum?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Magic069, Dec 7, 2001.

?

GTA3 forum?

1. Yes!!! I have tons of questions and comments about that game, and would fill the forum myself!!

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!! I already beat the game, and if I can beat it then no one should have problems!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO!!! THIS IS A RACING TYPE WEBSITE YOU IDIOT!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Magic069

Magic069

Just wondering? Would you find a forum for Grand Theft Auto 3 useful?

2. Magic069

Magic069

I hope doing this doesn't look like I am putting pressure on jordan, I am just curious. :nervous:

3. Tom M

Tom M

I think that we could get away with a thread or two in the console forum. The game is great, but it hasn't compelled me like GT3 did.

4. Magic069

Magic069

i am just worried about the two or three threads getting to big for anyone to really find out anything... like people won't start the own threads unles they think its ok... like in its own forum.

I know where your coming from though.

5. Brian P

Brian P

I think it would be a good idea, I've nearly completed the game so I think I would be able to help out people who are finding it hard. :cool:

6. Zero

Zero

They have one over at gt.com (granturismo.com) and they have all 3 games in it. It is a great forum, I am a frequent visitor but I wouldnt mind one over here, it would unclog the PS2/Gaming Forum with all the GTA, GTA2, and GTA3 questions/threads.

7. Tom M

Tom M

That's true, it would keep things a little more organized...

8. Magic069

Magic069

i think it was approved guys.... take a look at the suggestion and fedback forum

9. Magic069

Magic069

seems we got one... Thanks Jordan!!!