Would you rather...

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 18 comments
have the Dodge Concept Car LM Edition in the game or swap it for the Purple Concept Car from GT1?
I'd love to the Ppurple one, I reckon it is soo sweet the purple concept car. :drool:

i hate the lm. and i guess they did to if they made it so easy to get........it takes forever to get the original...but only one race to get the lm

That's all good. But you haven't answered the question. Purple or LM?

BTW - I don't remember saying anything about the normal Copperhead Concept Car do I?

Originally posted by eddy_2790
That's all good. But you haven't answered the question. Purple or LM?

BTW - I don't remember saying anything about the normal Copperhead Concept Car do I?

The purple Copperhead from GT1 was awesome. It was almost ridiculous how great that car drove.

It seemed to have one small problem tho...
Did anybody ever have problems accelerating in that car? Especially uphill? It seemed to just bog down and not take off too well.

Either way tho, that was minor and the handling was like the R390, on rails.

i had the same probs with accelerating, whenever i really cut the wheel sideways sometimes the car would go on two wheels and then i would lose controll

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
i had the same probs with accelerating, whenever i really cut the wheel sideways sometimes the car would go on two wheels and then i would lose controll

Yeah it was impossible to make that car drift. The tires were like glue.

it would go on two wheels until the point where it was right sideways to flip over (but you cant flip the cars in gt1)
I would get so frustrated at that accel thing too, i am remembering back like 3 years but i think it was at grandvalley where it had trouble going up some of the hills

:D

Attachments

• copper.jpg
    copper.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 25
Yeah, I'm the other crazy one who likes the Concept Car LM (GT2) better. I dunno, the purple Concept Car racer from GT1 was like driving the FTO LM...absolutely brainless to drive well.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Good question, eddy.

Back