would'nt it be great if GT4 featured motorbikes and or karts

• Thread starter N0s
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

N0s

:dopey:

Imagine if GT4 also featured a Motorbike campaign and possibly a SUPA Kart campaign and in multiplayer u could race karts and motorbikes and cars alongside and possibly in the future Construction Vehicles diggers etc I mean turn GT4 into the ULTIMITE VEHICLE game and hell even throw some neons on ya Digger!
💡

EA dude do you understand that you are starting to PSS people off, if you dont have anything constructive to say then just stop. :grumpy:

He's not starting to piss people off, he already has. I can see him being banned by the end of the day.

That's fine. The more mods that get to know you, the better.

EDIT: That was in response to NOs, but it works both ways

No, it wouldn't.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you used your eyes and stopped posting pointless threads?

daan
That's fine. The more mods that get to know you, the better.
Lol, he'll get banned even quicker now. Someone reports several people all at once has to catch a mod's eye. I've reported him not as well.

What else? Double decker buses? Lawn Mowers? Push bikes? Milk Floats? Mobility scooters with blue neons all over?

Why not think before posting such rubbish.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard NOs.

Having investigated the other threads you have started I only have a single description that describes you best [ :dopey: :ill: :crazy: :dunce: ]. What drug do they feed you? And when are they coming to put you back in your cage?

Wally.

normal_BanHim.jpg

N0s
:dopey:

Imagine if GT4 also featured a Motorbike campaign and possibly a SUPA Kart campaign and in multiplayer u could race karts and motorbikes and cars alongside and possibly in the future Construction Vehicles diggers etc I mean turn GT4 into the ULTIMITE VEHICLE game and hell even throw some neons on ya Digger!
💡

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back