wow gt2 rules

• Thread starter tarek69
  • 20 comments

tarek69

(Banned)
hey guys ive jus recently bought gran turismo 2 and it kicks ass graphics are awesome i mean i was playing gt for a while but dang gt2 kicks ass were do i go to buy rims?

tarek69
hey guys ive jus recently bought gran turismo 2 and it kicks ass graphics are awesome i mean i was playing gt for a while but dang gt2 kicks ass were do i go to buy rims?

Dude, this is a joke. either that or you need serious glasses. You can't find the wheelshop? are you for real?

CyberDragon
For someone who is used to GT1 & mostly PS1 games (I'm assuming he doesn't have a PS1 or he'd be buying GT4) they would look nice to him. They looked decent to all of us back then.

But GT's grahpics were better than GT2, because of the amount of cars they had to load into memory the graphics suffered. Maybe he hasn't played GT or seen any of the footage from any of the GT series???!!!?

Mainly the graphics. They were imho a huge step down from Hot Pursuit & High Stakes. Also the gameplay. The game was boring. You started out driving old, slowass, pos Porsches for what seemed like forever until you got to the cool stuff. But it wasn't fun driving them either because of the piss-poor graphics & control.

I still like Hot Pursuit the best out of the Need For Speed series on the PS1. Second would be High Stakes. For some reason this one just didn't click with me.

Then Hot Pursuit 2 came out & I was in Heaven. I still play this great game today. I was so dissapointed with Underground. Sad thing is thats all that's left of Need For Speed. No more exotics. :indiff:

tarek69
im joking i didnt recently get the game i was high last night aND I POSTED THIS **** I HAVENT TOUCHED GT2 IN LIKE YEARS

See, I knew it was a joke. Guess what I just discovered though? if you wait till you finish racing, the game AUTOMATICALLY shows a replay of your race!

Last edited:
OH, PS1. That's your problem :sly:, the PC version has far better graphics. Never actually played the PS1 version, so I can't comment on the controls, you would miss out on the nuances of throttle control though (mmm, lift-off oversteer).
I liked the old 356s as well, just a matter of taste.

I've played the PS1 version, and I have to say that the graphics are indeed "piss poor", But the gameplay was superb! And the hot pursuit mode was realistic. 👍
CyberDragon, IMO the reason why NFS:PU did'nt click with you is because it's a simulation game, and Judging by the NFS games that you're into, it looks like your an arcade racer.

Not really. I do enjoy arcade racers every once in awhile but I still prefer Gt & similiar games over them. I dunno...just didn't like Porsche Unleased. The Underground series sucks too imho.

tarek69
im joking i didnt recently get the game i was high last night aND I POSTED THIS **** I HAVENT TOUCHED GT2 IN LIKE YEARS

How about we ban your drugged-up, pathetic, no-talent butt off our site?

Stop posting garbage like this. And stop SHOUTING and c*rsing, too.

tarek69

See kids, see what drugs can do to you. Just say no!!!!

Back