WOW, i got my gold IA & S lisences

wow , the S isn't too hard if you can get the A lisence you can get this one .

but i was realy disapointed with that FTO LM , it wasn't as i expected , i like the gt1 version more, still it isn't bad just not so good, and green is good for me.

the gt1 is a good drifter, but i'll not go mad with it.

next on the list >I-B<.

the I-B gives you the CRX Del-Sol LM edition, better than the FTO LM, the S gives you the TS020 GT-One.

in most of the tests the demo makes a mistake (and they are a lot in S) you must do the same as he do but with no mistake

the only test he dosen't do any mistakes (and is lucky , maybe cheating ) is I-B7 .

i only have two tests in silver and they are A4 & I-B7 , i got gold in A4 on another card ( bad for me ) , but i still need some tips for I-B7 :(

Originally posted by Speed 12
I got all golds(been a while)

I hate the camaro on IC4 with a passion that one was my hardest

what he said. except for the "all golds part", i've still got 5 of the S ones to get. all the rest i've done. I've still got a headache from lapping midfield 300 times. in the unisia skyline.

i just got A4 , i used both X and [] to brake to the turn, it stabilizes the car this way.

still have to find a way to get ib7, my best time is 19.915 , and gold is 19.750 , i know i'm missing some thing but what.
i saw the demo a million time and did (almost) what he did more than that , but still no progress.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

yes YES YES YES
i did it i did it i did it i did it

thank god :bowdown:

i got 19.729 the demo's time is (only) 19.744 ( he just can't drive a car :sly: )

owo , ooooh , i mean wow , make that WOW, that del sol lm is a car that is worth all this, it reminds me of the gt1 cars (only a bit faster).

oh , and that thing i was missing was keeping track of my speed , i just couldn't do it before but as i practice i made perfect.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Love ur name W16, Veyron's rok. You should put Sequential 7-speed for your title when you get enuf posts.

you have a nice name yourself, but what hapend to that toyo car in your avatar.

well done, i can apreciate how bloody hard that licence is

did i say he didn't make any mistake? well, i take back what i sead, his mistake was drifting (kinda) the first turn, i instead took it @ 82 mph to the inside of the 2nd , then brake hard to about 53 wile downshifting, the rear tire should lose grip just enugh to see some smoke , fether and accelarate at the right moment ( you should know it if you practice) up shift @ 76 - 77 (when you see 76) and go to the finish line for a shiny gold GT

I got all the licences in about 1 minute.Including Gold S's.

ya , but some gold times are less than 1 minute.

i think you'll find that the total times for all the licences add up to somewhat more than a minute, not to mention the loading times, and not to mention that you're lying. um, yeah.

Latest Posts

Back