wow..this place still exists?

• Thread starter whitez
  • 34 comments
wow, i remember browsin these forums when i was around 15..and its still here..i got an email notification from a thread that i posted on and decided to visit...

noice..

someone give me a summary of what happend in the last 3 years...M5power?

carry on

P.S does the guy "Jordan" still moderate the forums?

M5Power Left.

Jordan still runs the forums.

M5Power returned like nohting ever happened and his farewell thread never existed.

Hey Whitez, welcome back!

One of the things that you probably first noticed is that Jordan has updated the site again and is now using Vb 4. He's done an excellent job to the place don't ya think?

As EH mentioned, M5Power is a flake and sn00pie still wants to bear his children. :lol:

MistaX has made a reappearance. :rolleyes: He's created a "GTP nostalgia" thread, you may want to have a look in their. May bring back some good memories.

There have been quite a few happenings since you've been gone. Many new quality members around as well. So have a look'see and maybe you'll like what you see.

Laters,

–Boom

Hello Whitez, there's some good and bad about the whole forums continuance. I believe that some good things have been lost that you were accustomed to back in the day, but there's still some hardcore good people here to hang with and chat. Stick around! It's gonna be a good time. :D

whitez
wow, i remember browsin these forums when i was around 15..and its still here..i got an email notification from a thread that i posted on and decided to visit...

noice..

carry on

Yeah, everyone thought about just jacking it in when you left, but we kept going out of sheer bloodymindedness.

What's happened in the last three years? People came. People went. Things were said. Jordan changed stuff. Boombexus forgot that 2+1 =3.

Welcome back. :cheers:

whitez

noice..

carry on

I would bet the thread that was replied to was by me. I went on a thread resurection binge a week or so ago. Actually I do that occationally just to bring back old conversations.

I think you actually left before I arrived, so I never got to chat with you, but I have read through a lot of your old posts mixed into threads I've read. Kind of a strange feeling that you're acutally here posting again.

LoudMusic
I would bet the thread that was replied to was by me. I went on a thread resurection binge a week or so ago. Actually I do that occationally just to bring back old conversations.

I think you actually left before I arrived, so I never got to chat with you, but I have read through a lot of your old posts mixed into threads I've read. Kind of a strange feeling that you're acutally here posting again.

But you registered Oct 2001 and he registered Jan 2002...

Does.Not.Compute. :dopey:

;)

Welcome back, i remember seeing you around a few months back. Still got that...3 series was it? Or an M3?

And I joined.

Although I wouldn't call myself a quality member like boom has said about new ones.

Glad to have you back even though I've never met you.

And Darin got banned. Although I guess he' gone forever, and yet...I have no clue on why thean was done.

But its good to meet you.

whitez

noice..

carry on

Write better.

Haha. It's been a while since i seen whitez around, but i do remember him. Anyway, sn00pie, you dont post that often! Whats up with that? :P

Yeah, well, i have my reasons.. I post a bit more than i do in the rumble strip, in the GTA forum.. But not lately.

Sigh.

I'm still here. Still remember you/recognise the name. Still telling everyone that i was the 18th registered member here.

Back