WOW - World of Outlaws

United States
St. Cloud, Florida
aracefan
Man this game kicks!! I'm not even into sprint car racing, been to a couple real races and they are pretty neat to watch, but man this game is fun.:thumbsup:
If you get the chance play it. I ordered it off Gamestop.com for 29.99 and man what a deal. It has a cool career mode and excellent graphics and control.

WooHoo!! which to play WRC or WoO! I love having problems like this. :D

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
have you been :cheers: again???
Yes, of course.

Seriously though, this game is fun. It has a very involved career mode, and tons of drivers and tracks. I like it because it has the real tracks and real drivers. I like all the games that have the real stuff in them. Not to mention this game is pretty darn hard, I am running a career on easy and so far the best I have finished is 3rd in the A-main. :eek: Need to figure out the car set-ups better.
And don't knock it till you try it. I'm not a Nascar fan and don't paticularly like any kind of oval racing, but this game is just fun.

Originally posted by InterCooler
Damn it barry, stop making me buy more games!
This game is actually more "fun" then WRC. I love the rally stuff, don't get me wrong. And I follow it and don't even follow world of outlaw racing but this gem has it all. I got it for only $29.99 + $4.00 s/h from gamestop.com.
My 5 year old and I were playing last night (after the big egg hunt:bunny: ) and it was great. We both practiced, then qualified, he didn't qualify for the A-main or trophy dash so I got to race by myself (with the other cars) and then his B-main was up and I didn't race since I had qualified for the A-Main. Well, low and behold he wins the B-Main and gets to bump up to the A-main. I ended up winning the A-main but he was right there in 5th. Man what a great game, he was pumped. I thought about letting him try to get the lead, but I think he was juiced about getting into the A and finishing so high. He had started 12th. It's cool too because you have to use tear-offs. dirt gets thrown up on the "screen" goggles and you eventually can't see anything. But be careful, you only have so many tear-offs. Too :cool:

Besides InterCooler- it's working, I can smell another pole at Suzuka (which I can't hardly believe) I felt like a :turtle: there. :P

So barry, when do you get to sleep with all these games around?
At work, but that is between you and me. ;)

Seriously, I find that I have a hard time finishing a game. So I don't even play games like the platform/adventure/action genres. My wife and I use to play Tomb Raider alot, but after the 1st kiddo we haven't got to sit down together and play, always something to do, you know how it is. :D

I stay up late on the weekends for the most part. I usually don't go to bed until around 12 or 1 am anyways, so I'll play an hour or two (maybe 3 :P) during the week before I go to bed. I'm one of those people that require about 6 hours of sleep. Unfortunately, my wife requires 8+++. :lol: :D

Originally posted by The_Hunter
World of Outlaws has a game? I'm there :)
Welcome to GTPlanet The_Hunter, check here for that game. :thumbsup: I have ordered from EB before and have been very satisfied.

Originally posted by barryf1fan

I stay up late on the weekends for the most part. I usually don't go to bed until around 12 or 1 am anyways, so I'll play an hour or two (maybe 3 :P) during the week before I go to bed. I'm one of those people that require about 6 hours of sleep. Unfortunately, my wife requires 8+++. :lol: :D

I think I just found my racing buddy . . . . .

WoO sounds really great. A close friend of mine has it already but I have not seen it yet. I like the idea of starting small and making it big. That's what's really missing in WRC, you know. You start with all the top cars; where's the fun in finishing a championship?

I think I just found my racing buddy . . . . .

Yea, when your addicted to video games its a lonely life. :lol: :D

I play some with my oldest boy (almost 5) but he really likes playing by himself so he gets the full screen. :rolleyes:
Mark M. and I were talking about setting up a WRC challenge, like the MotoGP one, would you be interested? We would probably get it going after the MotoGP stuff. I have yet to heat from HJm but if he doesn't have a problem with it, we are going to speed things up.

Let me know when you want to do some GT3 stuff as well, I haven't had that game in my PS2 in about two weeks or more (I might get kicked off here if the wrong person reads that, huh) :P
I love running the F1's and the Mazda 787b in that game.

Originally posted by barryf1fan

Welcome to GTPlanet The_Hunter, check here for that game. :thumbsup: I have ordered from EB before and have been very satisfied.

Welcome? Man Barry your out of it, i've been here for a while and if u read the sig you'll see who i am :)

This game does have some nice graphics...
notice the wet dirt reflection?
06.jpg

Back