WRC 9 Will Be a PlayStation 5 Launch Title: 4K, 120fps, Free PS4 Upgrade

All good, but I'm still waiting for that killer VR racing game to come, there is no excuses now, the PS5 can handle it.

GT7 maybe?

Yes, may be a niche market, but VR is a perfect fit for racing

This will be incredible zipping around in the dirt, flying past trees within arms length at 4K 120 FPS. What an experience that will be. A lot of next gen games are gonna so much more immersive and incredible, but I can’t wait to play some of my favourite Racing titles on next gen. They will be so much smoother fun to play. I wouldn’t mind giving VR a go too.

Last edited:
It's me or the lighting isn't as much refined as the PC version? Somehow i've left with the impression that the PC version still looks better but since the stages i saw were different between the two maybe that's not the case?

Do they even make 120+ hz tv's?
Yes. What would be the point of both Sony and Microsoft bringing out 120fps-capable consoles if there was nothing to display that on?

There's a wide range of models available - and you can of course use monitors too.

I doubt the average gamer will be able to take advantage of this.
Why? A relevant TV is no more expensive than the console is.

Yes. What would be the point of both Sony and Microsoft bringing out 120fps-capable consoles if there was nothing to display that on?

There's a wide range of models available - and you can of course use monitors too.

Why? A relevant TV is no more expensive than the console is.

I had no idea they made them. I haven't owned a tv in nearly 6 years.

Back