Wrecked Supercars And Exotics!!!!

I'm not gloating but I have tons of pics of wrecked cars (some enzos) but my computers on the fritz so I am having trouble posting pics so if you think that i have abandoned the trread think again.

poor enzo.

Attachments

• exotic1.jpg
    exotic1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 69
gt3 drifter
id hate to be the owner of this car.
How can you be so sure that that's an exotic? If I saw it up close, yeah, you can tell, but from that picture, you could say it's anything with some aftermarket wheels. But I wouldn't know, and that's why you posted it here, and I'm making an asinus out of myself...

It kinda does look like a Viper though. Two-seater, big engine, 5-spokes, roll bar like from the early Vipers, no top ( it was removable)...

gt3 drifter
what track would you say this is.

I've seen another picture of that wreck from a different angle and it looks to me like it happened at a roundabout. Can't be positive though. Also that picture of the test driven Porsche, it landed upside down on that yellow fire hydrant to the left of the picture which made the dent in the roof. :scared:

Gordonfan24
How can you be so sure that that's an exotic? If I saw it up close, yeah, you can tell, but from that picture, you could say it's anything with some aftermarket wheels. But I wouldn't know, and that's why you posted it here, and I'm making an asinus out of myself...

It kinda does look like a Viper though. Two-seater, big engine, 5-spokes, roll bar like from the early Vipers, no top ( it was removable)...
it was a viper. I will post more pics by 2morro, gotto go. merry crimbo.

I was watching 'You've been framed' (Comedy home-video clip show) and I'm sure in one of teh clips there was a F40 crashing at a track. It went sideways into a tyre wall after sliding off the bend.

Anyone remember it?

Gordonfan24

I know that its a dodge viper and they aren't aftermarket wheels. the site that I got these pictures from say what car it is and how it got DESTROYED and did you know that dodge did not create the viper. some hillbillys did. they took the engine out of a very powerful dodge pickup (as they would) and the body was made out of old canoes. dodge bought the car and put it into mass production. the hillbillys didn't get payed anything for the mass production or the use of the card. How do you know when a hillbilly is married? there are tobacco spitstains on the sides of the doors of his pickup.

ExigeExcel
I was watching 'You've been framed' (Comedy home-video clip show) and I'm sure in one of teh clips there was a F40 crashing at a track. It went sideways into a tyre wall after sliding off the bend.

Anyone remember it?
yea I saw that one. And I got more coming.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 61
  • exotic101.jpg
    exotic101.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 55
  • exotic10.jpg
    exotic10.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 55
I know that the orange car (scooby imp) isn't a exotic but who cares and the pile of crushed and burnt cars are a ferrari testrossa, a ferrari f40 and a masarati and a ferrari f50. the pic with the porsche and truck wheels happned when the tanker jacknifed and hit the porsche.

Attachments

• exotic8.jpg
    exotic8.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 64
  • exotic12.jpg
    exotic12.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 65
  • exotic11.jpg
    exotic11.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,285
gt3 drifter
the pic with the porsche and truck wheels happned when the tanker jacknifed and hit the porsche.
What Porsche?

attachment.php

What Porsche had a BMW badge on it, and looked like a 3-series?

And the Gallardo one is on a roundabout, not a race track.

sorry. tell you what i'm having a hard time getting and posting pictures so can all you guys get some and post them here and how did you get the picture so big? im off to get more pictures.

heres s'more. there will be more in the next post.

Attachments

• exotic3.jpg
    exotic3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 50
  • exotic2.jpg
    exotic2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 47
  • exotic1.jpg
    exotic1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 51
here is more now will someone else please post pictures coz it seems that im the only one that ever posts here now. you dont even have to post pictures.

Attachments

• exotic4.jpg
    exotic4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 54
  • exotic5.jpg
    exotic5.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 40
  • exotic6.jpg
    exotic6.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 42
Back