Wreckfest Comes to PS Plus for PS5 Owners This May

Lol dang. I want this for PS5 cuz I have it on PS4 and I still don’t have a PS5

ss3
Lol dang. I want this for PS5 cuz I have it on PS4 and I still don’t have a PS5
Can't we still claim it like anything else? I think I grabbed a PS5 title in the first batch even though I don't have the console yet, unless I'm mistaken.

Don't have a PS5 now, but will def add to my library, but when I do have a PS5 , will it be the full game then?

If you don’t have a PS5 you can ask a friend who has one to log in to your account and claim it through their PS5. Assuming you have a friend who has one lol.
I think I’ve heard people say you can do it through the web too

If you don’t have a PS5 you can ask a friend who has one to log in to your account and claim it through their PS5. Assuming you have a friend who has one lol.
I think I’ve heard people say you can do it through the web too
Yes, you can claim it through the store or the Playstation App. You don't need access to a PS5 to claim it.

I had this game on my watch list for ages, but could never justify buying it since I’m not too interested and it would just go into the backlog anyway. Now, I can actually give it a go for free and see if I like it or not. Thanks, Sony.
There's no need to convince you, of course, but I can say that I'm not that into demolition derby stuff or the game's sense of humor, yet I enjoy it as a banger racing sim and for its unusual selection of older cars. Enjoy, now or later. :)

I was getting ready to pay the £10 upgrade fee in June but if this freebie really gives us that it's great news.

Haven't played the game since getting ACC but am looking forward to jumping back in.

This is cool, it's a very fun game and I'm sure it will play well on the PS5. It's a shame the online lobby system is utter arse but hey, you can't have everything.

There's no need to convince you, of course, but I can say that I'm not that into demolition derby stuff or the game's sense of humor, yet I enjoy it as a banger racing sim and for its unusual selection of older cars. Enjoy, now or later. :)
Seems like there are multiple reasons for why the game could be enjoyable. Looking forward to give it a go soon.

Can't we still claim it like anything else? I think I grabbed a PS5 title in the first batch even though I don't have the console yet, unless I'm mistaken.
I think you can use the app and claim any free ps5 games from the store in the app. Just add them to your library.

So, I originally bought this on PS4, and I really wanted to like it, but couldn't get into it. I put it down to 30fps just not hitting the sweet spot.

When I heard it was coming to PS5 early June with 60FPS 4k, I thought I would give it another go.

Then I hear it's FREE with this months PS Plus, I was pretty excited!

Good news is, it's brilliant on PS5!! What a difference the FPS jump makes on a game like this, not only that, it looks incredible and runs flawlessly.

I would have paid £50 for this game, and it's free, very very happy!

I cant see much difference with the PS5 version at all? Its smoother,and the colours are more vibrant. Probably a testament to how well the PS4 version was running...

I cant see much difference with the PS5 version at all? Its smoother,and the colours are more vibrant. Probably a testament to how well the PS4 version was running...
It's twice the frame rate now, has less jaggies, more particle effects and more damage. But tbh it's the 60fps that makes the biggest difference. Handles nicer with my wheel now too.
Oh, and it loads a lot faster.

Last edited:
Well, that's quite good fun - the DualSense triggers are supported too.

They are nicely implemented too, you really feel the resistance when you stomp on the brakes from high speed. It certainly feels nicer than Dirt 5's "switch the resistance on and off constantly" implementation (which also makes the controller really loud)

I downloaded the PSN+ version on my PS5 and finally... this game delivers!
It’s like it was meant to be like this from the start, when I played this on PS4!
I had my share of fun with the PS4 version but I can’t stress enough how I feel „the game has arrived“!
Anyway... this game is a lot of fun to play, and I’m using cockpit cam, but the real sims ruined me. ;)

I so wish for a current gen version of ACC in a similar fashion! Please god, don’t make me wait so long... I need a proper Sim on my PS5!

Last edited:
Back