WrongGear "Mag" Pictorials - new WrongGear Reloaded coming soon

• Thread starter Abraxas
  • 187 comments
j5ypuc.gif

0.o

This

Unbelievable to watch all those similarities!:drool:
Actually I think some GT5 pics look even better than the real ones!

Outstanding work Mister:tup:đź‘Ť

Thank you for all kind words.
el fayce I thought that San Galgano is unlocked from the beginning, but if it's not you have to unlock it by watching all sequences in Grand Tour Special Event.

bmxmitch - yeah, mostly in San Gimignano I had a feeling that my pics are less real than those from GT5.

For me most incredible details were identical sculptures and one of photos in front of shop at Piazza Duomo in San Gimignano.

Abraxas, do you mind me making a thread at Neogaf with this epicness? All credits will belong to you and i will link to this thread as the original source.

It's nice to see you like it :)

@Zach - around 1400 euro. Over 4000 in car. Old Subaru Impreza. Sadly the weakest one, but suspension is brilliant.
@Daverytimes - spread the word :) I'll be happy if more people see it.
@saidur_ali - I'm thinking of sending it to mods ;)

Abraxas these are the type of pictures that make you really appreciate the effort PD put into GT5. This is very impressive work on your part. đź‘Ť

Entertaining, humorous, and excellent pictures!
I really like this and want more.
I went through the whole thread, and nearly spewed beer everywhere a few times. Now I have to go do some driving of my own.

Last edited:
This is so brilliant that no words can describe.

Every congratulation imaginable for your effort, imagination and dedication sir.

So much love into this. I am truly and uniquely impressed.

This is so brilliant that no words can describe.

Every congratulation imaginable for your effort, imagination and dedication sir.

So much love into this. I am truly and uniquely impressed.

Agreed 100% I was about to say exactly the same more or less! Passion all around, it's awesome!

Great job, really, its amazing the level of detail. Im very happy about the cars, the F40 is my favorite by far and is the best model around by far.

What i dont understand it, why PD used so many modelling resources to model those locations so well instead of using them in new tracks or more premium cars. Yes, is great to take pictures of amazing looking cars in great locations but still this is a racing game were i feel that cars and tracks are far more important.

Abraxas, well done and absolutely amazing! As much as I get to travel, I am envious. Some of your GT5 shots look more real than the actual photos.

Phenomenal.

Last edited:
Your set got posted on twitter,facebook and every thing I know this is the most awesome set I have ever seen and the best thing is that You had fun doing it as well.

Too awesome

That was incredible! Did you actually go to all these places in real life? Thats decication!

After seeing these pictures in this link http://www.pcmanias.com/gran-turismo-5-o-realismo-nao-se-fica-pelos-carros-e-pela-conducao/ (check link, quickly, rapido, arriba) soon after GT5's release, I had no idea it could be topped. Congratulations, thank you for sharing, and what a trip it must have been for you and whoMever you were with. It's the sort of thing I wish I'll have the opportunity to do.

Your contribution should definitely be on the front page as others stated.

link to first page of thread. In case people don't know to do it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139071

Last edited:
I don't know how to thank you for all kind words here. We are very happy that you liked it.

Now I should end with WrongGear as I can't do something better :D Just joking ;)

@Emet_PL: Dzięki ;)
@The_Paladin: Well, without the game I couldn't visit San Galgano, which was the most amazing place I've ever been. Sure it's racing (and driving ;) ) game but I think photo travel is important to feel real beauty of some grat cars, and even to discover some interesting places.
@Mac K: Yes, we were there :) Tuscany has many other incredible places, but I have to say in terms of presenting a car PD nailed it. I can't find any other place from out trip that would be more suitable for photo travel than those implemented in GT5.
@another_jakhole: That's an amazing set. I've never seen it. I think I have to write to guys responsible for front page, if you all like our set so much :)

Again, thank you all. It's really heartwarming for us :)

Thanks for sharing! You're in a totally unique position, and it must have taken a great deal of time and effort. It also makes me appreciate the work Polyphony must have spent to produce the photo travel locations.

Latest Posts

Back