WRS Week 10 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 62 comments

CFM

Week 10 results: Plymouth Super Bird at Infineon Stock Car Course

week10results9jq.jpg

Congrats to holl01 for taking the overall win this week yet again.👍 hOt6o4bOi and veilsidebr round out the Div.1 podium. kennythebomb takes first over MinorShunt in Div.2, with MR8 right behind them. Nice work fellas. Our new Div.3 Driver, TeamLosiRacer posts a blistering time and takes D3 by storm. Casio and DLRgain round out the podium.
Promotions this week go to kennythebomb and MinorShunt, moving to Div.1, and TeamLosiRacer moving up to Div.2. Congratulations guys.👍

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'23.491 holl01*
1'23.629 hOt6o4bOi*
1'23.782 veilsidebr*
1'24.230 CFM*
1'24.318 Z.*
1'24.593 Kent*
1'25.675 VEXD*

Division 2

1'24.098 kennythebomb*
1'24.153 MinorShunt*
1'24.460 MR8*
1'24.531 sausages*
1'24.573 bhawk776*
1'24.695 WSSSUP
1'24.731 TheWizard*
1'24.774 jump_ace
1'24.788 fasj6418
1'25.007 ZeratulSG*
1'25.062 daan
1'25.189 bogitiman
1'25.239 Soyfu
1'25.243 ballstothewall
1'25.351 ROB 256R
1'25.694 muck the dog
1'25.786 Canoe
1'25.959 Randymcchickenf
1'25.964 kragbees
1'25.992 Toffe
1'26.245 Kolyana*
1'27.901 villainpl

Division 3

1'24.510 TeamLosiRacer*
1'25.121 Casio
1'25.324 DLRgian
1'25.339 bleurabbit7
1'25.700 rotbarsch1979
1'25.887 KLR142
1'25.906 Jpec07
1'25.997 somebody
1'26.194 jumpputt
1'26.308 STINGER05
1'26.356 Steve57
1'26.746 EXelero
1'26.904 RedWolfRacer
1'26.970 DRIVEN -USA-
1'27.121 BenW
1'27.182 SimRaceDriver
1'27.421 dustin324
1'27.745 vtec_guy
1'27.757 amp88
1'27.813 VacekS
1'27.878 LoveMyMiata
1'28.078 Chris Criswell
1'28.390 Rob23*
1'31.344 darkwind
1'31.394 bigrew
1'31.945 Thirdeye
1'33.676 stevo357

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share that week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post it and I will correct it ASAP.👍

My Replay, NTSC:

Attachments

• CFM SuperBird at InfST 1-24-230.max
    24 KB · Views: 9
hey
stayed up to post replay

congrats everyone

bye!

Attachments

• 23.491.xps
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
Congrats on the promotions guys ! You really deserve it with those times !!!

And :cheers: to all the podiums, I'll go and drown myself in some beer now with my poor finish ... 👍

Nice to see 15 division 2 ers and 4 division 3 ers beat me this week.

btw Holl, thats a crackin time, and see above for how to spell "beat".

Well done everyone!

Some close competition there guys. Congrats to all podium finishers. Amazing times as usual. Another congrats to Kenny, Minorshunt, and TLR on their promotions. :cheers: Good luck in the new divisions.

Wow well done to the podium finishers :cheers: Some amazing times there folks! I'm glad some people can drive that car pretty fast :)

Anyway, here's my replay if anyone is interested. I figure I may as well get some use out of this Max Drive I bought, so here goes. Replay is PAL:

Attachments

• 51719_3169_GRAN_TURIS.max
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
Big congrats on the promotions this week -- you deserve it, guys! Congrats to all podiums and those submitting.

Here's my replay.. NTSC.

Attachments

• 24.318.max
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
congratz to my teamate Dan on the win
as well as kenny and TeamLosiRacer for their wins ( nice promotion, well deserved )

and also to all the podium finishers well done 👍

will post the replay soon

Ahh shucks...just missed a top 10 finish! :)

But more importantly...CONGRATS to all of this weeks podium finishers!
Great times posted! Can't wait to see dem' replays!

CFM... this was a great challenge! You brought back a lot of memories choosing the car and track and thankfully the game reflected much about the car in it's handling and looks. I have my orange Bird in the garage ready for the run to the ice-cream stand this weekend.

Thanks for a great combo!

Canoe

Congratulations to allof you guys :) yeah my the worst week ever - precipice between me and rest of D2 :(
Anyway :cheers: for all podium finishers and promoted guys :)
Good luck next week minasan.

Awsome week guys! Congrats to everyone who sent in a time! Give youself a pat on the back for even trying this combo! Way to go Hollo for the amazing time! Kenny sorry you didnt break the second mark you had hoped for! But Great job on taking your second win 2 weeks in row!

Great Job to kenny and minor shunt for going to D1! Kenny esp Im real proud of you son! Youve earned it!

Well here is my replay. As usual its close but its clean!

Attachments

• Div3SuperBirdSearsPointTLR.max
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
TeamLosiRacer
Awsome week guys! Congrats to everyone who sent in a time! Give youself a pat on the back for even trying this combo! Way to go Hollo for the amazing time! Kenny sorry you didnt break the second mark you had hoped for! But Great job on taking your second win 2 weeks in row!

Great Job to kenny and minor shunt for going to D1! Kenny esp Im real proud of you son! Youve earned it!

Well here is my replay. As usual its close but its clean!

Congrats dude, you really deserve the move up in Divisions ! Actually just saw the word BASS in your sig. ... Bass fishing rules ! 👍 If you're from Texas ... :bowdown:

not as clean as i wanted the turn b4 the last hairpin to be

but its still clean~ :D

Attachments

• 23.629.max
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to all podiums and competitors 👍

No time from me this week because I'm still waiting for a replacement DFP after mine suffered brake trouble :( and I refuse to use anything else.

I hope to race with you all this week.

In my haste to point out how many people beat me during the course of this week, where i spent maybe an hour driving the combo, i forgot to congratulate the promotion receivers.

Congratulations.

Humph.

Where the bloomin heck is week 11?

Good luck to me........

congratulations to everyone who raced this week!
it just shows the thing i love most about this site..... you think you've done really rubbish and your proven wrong!!!
glad to see so many drivers in the 'lower' divisions still keeping up with the 'higher' divisions!
well done everyone xxx

Congrats to all the podiums and the promotions :cheers: 👍

I had a 1'25.3xx my only clean run. Was no where near my best so I didnt fell comfortable to submit it.

Congratulations to the winners :cheers:

I am quite happy about my result as well: 7th place, best for me so far :D

Here is my Replay.

The Wizard.

Attachments

• WRS 010 TheWizard.zip
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Great Job everyone.

I watched Z, holl01, TLR.

👍

TLR gets the award for closest to dirty while still being "clean." :lol:

holl01 gets the award for fastest-slow-looking lap (I watched it and the speed didn't seem as fast as I thought it would be based on the final time).
Still a great lap though. 👍

Z also had a nice lap. :D

Now I'm waiting for...
1'23.782 veilsidebr

1'24.098 kennythebomb*
1'24.153 MinorShunt*
1'24.460 MR8
1'24.531 sausages
1'24.573 bhawk776

Yes, I know they are not all required, but look at it from my point of view. :mischievous:

I had to go through all this crap to get my replay up simply because I came in second to last in D1. :dunce:

I look forward to seeing the fast ones that haven't been posted yet.:mischievous:
Atleast veil, kenny, and shunt will all be required to post a replay. 👍

I know Kenny has one (based on discussion from the week 10 thread).
The other 2 I'm not sure of...

When is that replay device coming in for you veil?
And MR8, suasages, bhawk... You guys plan on supporting your "kent-beating-laps"? :mischievous: :lol:

Hope to hear back from all of you soon.
Till then,

My replay. :D
(btw, checked it over and over... it's clean. :sly: )

Attachments

• 1_24_593_Kent_SuperBird_InfineonSP.sps
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
Kent
Great Job everyone.

👍

holl01 gets the award for fastest-slow-looking lap (I watched it and the speed didn't seem as fast as I thought it would be based on the final time).
Still a great lap though. 👍

Z also had a nice lap. :D

Now I'm waiting for...
1'23.782 veilsidebr

1'24.098 kennythebomb*
1'24.153 MinorShunt*
1'24.460 MR8
1'24.531 sausages
1'24.573 bhawk776

Yes, I know they are not all required, but look at it from my point of view. :mischievous:

I had to go through all this crap to get my replay up simply because I came in second to last in D1. :dunce:

I look forward to seeing the fast ones that haven't been posted yet.:mischievous:
Atleast veil, kenny, and shunt will all be required to post a replay. 👍

I know Kenny has one (based on discussion from the week 10 thread).
The other 2 I'm not sure of...

When is that replay device coming in for you veil?
And MR8, suasages, bhawk... You guys plan on supporting your "kent-beating-laps"? :mischievous: :lol:

Hope to hear back from all of you soon.
Till then,

My replay. :D
(btw, checked it over and over... it's clean. :sly: )

veilsidebr has sent me money for a Max Drive, and I am mailing it to him today, so he probably won't have it for a week or two. Hopefully it will make it all the way to Brazil without getting lost or damaged.:scared:

CFM
veilsidebr has sent me money for a Max Drive, and I am mailing it to him today, so he probably won't have it for a week or two. Hopefully it will make it all the way to Brazil without getting lost or damaged.:scared:

:ouch:

I don't even trust the US postal service. :scared:

I'm sure it will do alright though.
Plus, I'm glad to see the veil is legit.
Just sending you the money is a way of saying "this is how sure I am of my racing..." :lol:
If you will put money in CFM's pocket to make sure a max drive gets to you then there is no doubt in my mind that you are racing legit.

So that only leaves a few stragglers...

1'24.098 kennythebomb*
1'24.153 MinorShunt*

1'24.460 MR8
1'24.531 sausages
1'24.573 bhawk776

Unlike the ever patient and trusting CFM, I am looking forward to hearing from the bottom 3 who all managed to beat me without getting a required replay status. :irked:

I'm assuming the best and the worst at the same time.

Call me crazy but I just can't take anyone's word until they have proven to me their word is worth something. :(

I guess this is just one more time where you all get to see the ugly side of what happens to a man who runs the WRS for 53 weeks. :rolleyes:

Oh well,
I will be waiting and looking forward to hearing from all the people mentioned above.

Of course, even with all my demands and request, sometimes I lose myself in it and forget that I don't have any real power in the situation...

Well, no more power than any other normal racer, and hey, normal racers can request replays can't they? 💡

Maybe, :sly:
Maybe not, :ouch:

Anyway,
Till next time,
:D

Kent
Great Job everyone.

👍

What a honor! I wasnt expecting this I havent prepared to give a speech *pulls out large piece of paper*

Id like to thank Kenny for moral and time support. We did it buddy!

CFM man your the greatest!

All the people who I talked times with

*tears begin to form in Peytons eyes*

LOL

I love how close it was to bieng dirty

I had a lap of 1'24.688 which was clean from a mile away but I was sure of my 1'24.510 lap and its clean-ness.

I was going to play my replay to verify my time last night... Damn kid took my GT4 disk to his cousin's house for a sleepover!!! Oh well, from my best recollection I would have still only been 17th or so in D2 so really no harm...

Good job all!

-SHig

Nice run Dan, congrats to you and Curtis, who are my teamates tho. :D

We´ve been pretty near this week, as the difference of 0.2xx is of 1 car and half or 2 cars. :D

Congrats to all the other Div2 and Div3 podiums. :D

Kent
:ouch:

I don't even trust the US postal service. :scared:

I'm sure it will do alright though.
Plus, I'm glad to see the veil is legit.
Just sending you the money is a way of saying "this is how sure I am of my racing..." :lol:
If you will put money in CFM's pocket to make sure a max drive gets to you then there is no doubt in my mind that you are racing legit.

So that only leaves a few stragglers...

1'24.098 kennythebomb*
1'24.153 MinorShunt*

1'24.460 MR8
1'24.531 sausages
1'24.573 bhawk776

Unlike the ever patient and trusting CFM, I am looking forward to hearing from the bottom 3 who all managed to beat me without getting a required replay status. :irked:

I'm assuming the best and the worst at the same time.

Call me crazy but I just can't take anyone's word until they have proven to me their word is worth something. :(

I guess this is just one more time where you all get to see the ugly side of what happens to a man who runs the WRS for 53 weeks. :rolleyes:

Oh well,
I will be waiting and looking forward to hearing from all the people mentioned above.

Of course, even with all my demands and request, sometimes I lose myself in it and forget that I don't have any real power in the situation...

Well, no more power than any other normal racer, and hey, normal racers can request replays can't they? 💡

Maybe, :sly:
Maybe not, :ouch:

Anyway,
Till next time,
:D

Thank you for trusting me. :)

Althought my lap was almost dirty on that part after the corner after T1, coz i almost got 3 wheels off..but no, i had 2 wheels on. I checked on photodrive later and it was all ok. :)

Congrats to everyone! Close race this week!

HoT and Veil, good wins this week!

kennythebomb,Minorshunt,TeamLosiRacer, Hers to you guys...:cheers: Congratulations on the promotions, you deserve it!

Just got the MaxDrive, so thought I would try to send it here....doesnt hold a candle to you guys, but let me know if I did it right..
(Yes, another nOOb thing!):)

Attachments

• 97328_12727_GRAN_TURIS.max
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
Good runs everyone ... this week marks my worst result ever :( and a realization that this track really is my biggest weakness ... I just don't know how to tackle it. Even more kudos to the podium winners then, because even with 20 weeks of practice I doubt I ever could have challenged you.

Congrats to everyone who got promoted and I *HOPE* I can put in a better performance in future weeks.

Back