WRS Week 12 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 69 comments

CFM

Week 12 results: Nissan Motul Pitwork Z, 10 Laps at Suzuka

wrsweek12results7xu.jpg

Congrats to veilsidebr, as he comes storming off of the grid to dominate the field! Amazing work mate.👍 h0t6o4b01 takes second place in Div.1 only a few seconds back, and MinorShunt makes his first podium appearance in Div.1 also. Toffe takes the Div.2 win for the second week in a row with a great time! Androos takes a second place with another very solid performance, followed by bhawk776 to round out the Div.2 top spots. In Div. 3, DRIVEN -USA- comes in with a brilliant run of his own to nab first place in Div.3, with jumpputt pushing the limits to make a great improvement and take second place! gt4_0109 also does some hot driving to fill out the podium. Congrats to all podium drivers.👍

Promotions this week go to Toffe, who moves up to Div.1, and to DRIVEN -USA-, who will make his start in Div.2 next week. Nice work guys, you have proven your skill and are ready to step it up a notch.👍

Teams results will be posted in the teams thread as soon as possible, I am missing fastest lap from a few drivers, so I won't be able to finish the results until I have all the data.
For the drivers wishing to represent GTPlanet in the upcoming Board Challenge 5, I will start contacting the fastest drivers via PM and go from there. Once I have 10 drivers then I will make an announcement about it letting everyone know who will be on the team.👍

Thanks to everyone who gutted it out and finished a clean race. Not an easy task, but a great acomplishment none the less!

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

18'19.697 veilsidebr*
18'22.242 hOt6o4bOi*
18'32.588 MinorShunt*
18'33.848 holl01*
18'37.119 VEXD*
18'38.657 Alpine*
18'38.951 Puck 927*
18'42.285 Z.*
18'42.752 MR8*
18'55.120 kennythebomb*

Division 2

18'38.440 Toffe*
18'42.263 Androoos
18'48.039 bhawk776
18'50.310 kragbees
18'52.882 muck the dog
18.53.027 VTRacing
18'53.312 ZeratulSG
18'54.292 sausages
18'54.561 SHigSpeed
18'56.150 Kolyana
18.56.789 Randymcchickenf
18'57.094 jump_ace
18'58.519 balsstothewall
19'03.694 villainpl
19'04.623 MisterWeary
19'06.290 xXSilencerXx
19'10.364 TeamLosiRacer
19'48.115 r0gu3

Division 3

18'37.600 DRIVEN -USA-*
18'51.165 jumpputt*
18'53.875 gt4_0109
18'56.397 Exelero
18'58.183 smaug terrible
18'59.445 amp88
18'59.543 rotbarsch1979
19'01.205 circa86
19'03.960 Casio
19'06.439 somebody
19'07.601 bluerabbit7
19.13.180 r34jse
19'16.874 STINGER05
19'22.144 Chris Criswell
19'29.812 Steve57
19'32.440 BenW
19'51.263 Teledriel
20'22.??? TimBrad
20'49.328 ranhammerR34
20'52.937 darkwind
20'55.643 Bauknin

18'32.273 mkay (div.3)* Unable to be verified, results changed to unofficial status

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share that week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post it and I will correct it ASAP.👍

Wow, 2nd place, never EVER would have guessed that.

Good week guys and gals!

Toffe, you beat me again! Good job bro.

Puck, that's WEAK! Since we're co-OWNers of this track I expect more from you! :sly:

Congrats to everyone! im quite happy with my first win. :D

Nice work of Toffe and Mkay for winning in div2 and div3, congrats to all podiums too. :D

Congrats to everyone who finished, as CFM said. Amazing time from mkay...good enough for 3rd place overall.

well done everyone!!
specially sam. i know you worked hard for you first place podium. can i shake your champagne??!! hehehe
some fast chaps out there...
and kolyana too, would have been right behind you if you were still in D3 honey. love being behind your bumper!!!!

whats next.......

Congrats to everyone who raced the last 2 weeks and especially to all the Division winners... I thought I would be 25-30 seconds of the best time.....and now its almost one whole minute......my hat (helmet) off to all of you guys up there!!! great job!!!

Could some of the top finishers tell me what specs they were using, so I can try and see if there is ANY chance to improve my racing.( tyres, max speed, TCS on/off etc). That would be great!

.......a minute...i cant get over it......
...............and off the cliff he jumped..............

Androoos
Wow, 2nd place, never EVER would have guessed that.

Good week guys and gals!

Puck, that's WEAK! Since we're co-OWNers of this track I expect more from you! :sly:

I wouldn't call that weak, I'm right where I thought I would be actually, still beat you by 4 seconds :mischievous: . Beat out the old D2 guys too, knew I wouldn't touch the "real" D1 guys though. Anyway, congrats to all the podiums and I can't believe that the top guys got into the 18:20's! I really want to see those replays, just to see how I could be that slow. Good job to those moving up in the ranks, I'll post my replay for verification later when I get home from work.

I'm always amazed by the times posted. Good job guys. Congrats to the winners.

Mkay, did you draft the Div1 guys? Killer time there. 👍

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, TWO in a row!!!!!!! :) :) I'm having such a great trend right now!! Finally I am beginning to get some consistancy! Congrats to all the other podium drivers as well. Good job! 👍

congratz veil, first win very nice 👍
2 weeks of this was tooooo much for me, couldnt get myself to do more runs

congratz to all the other podiums and promotions as well, very nice 👍

Attachments

• 22.242.max
    86 KB · Views: 10

Good job Androos. I think it's only a matter of time before you will come up with a better time than me. After that I will chase you and come up with a better time once again, then you will beat me, I will beat you.... That will go on and then we will both be on top in div 1 and be 5-10 seconds a lap faster than holl01 and hotboi.... hahaha Just kidding! :sly:

👍 👍 WWWWOOOOOOOOWWW!!!! Viel got a 19!! Did not think it would go below the 30's, only a couple did i see. Congrats to the other podium finishers, thought i would win my div. on this one :yuck: , but oh well. The promotion is a win anyway :cheers:. :sly: On to div. 2

7th Overall :)

edit:
:) 👍 👍 i did win, by default though :crazy:
6th Overall :sly:

my vid - if wrong one let me know

Interesting week ... just really didn't have time to run it more than twice, because of my move. Nevertheless, 10th for me in D2 ... I'm happy with that (okay, okay, it took half the field not showing up!~ Shutup already! :P)

Congrats to all the podiums and everyone else who managed to put in a clean race ... not an easy requirement this week!

And Ex ... girl ... you and I are neck and neck all the time nowadays! Hopefully one day we'll get to race together in the same division again (I like having you right off my sidepanel there, because when you turn up the sounds I can hear it :) )

Oh, and it looks like my 'partner' decided not to turn in a team, so no team for me this week ... *sigh* ... I think that whole 'team' thing could have been done a little better if you [CFM] had asked for who wanted to be IN it rather than who didn't ...

Wow! You guys are fast!!
Here's my replay, not requested but since I have it I might as well post it.

The only thing I did that was slightly abnormal was use RS for the whole race. If I was able to drive 3 sec's faster per lap, they wouldn't have lasted.

First time attaching replay, hope this works.

PS.. I hope nobody looks at this....It gets pretty ugly a few times :)

Attachments

• jumpputt WRS 12.max
    97.7 KB · Views: 5
Here is my replay. Thanks for the promotion, CFM! 👍

Attachments

• wrs_week_12_suzuka.max
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
Excellent job Cass 👍 ! Good enough for top 5 in the Division! Now we'll have to see how we end up once the team results come out.

And this is what kills me: I turned in my results a week freakin' early! Then I get the DFP, have to learn all over again, and yesterday I see that I had another week to do the race. Such is life.

Kolyana
Oh, and it looks like my 'partner' decided not to turn in a team, so no team for me this week ... *sigh* ... I think that whole 'team' thing could have been done a little better if you [CFM] had asked for who wanted to be IN it rather than who didn't ...

Agreed, it's a learning experience for me too. If we ever do it again we'll know what not to do. Anyway, there are several drivers who didn't show up, so I'm going to try and pair up the drivers who ended up alone so that you all can at least compete against each other a bit.

Well done everyone!
Damn Androos, I didnt stand a chance as your team mate, 2nd in Div 2! congrats.
Same to you Mkay, sorry for kinda deserting you in the team event but like I said with Androos I wouldnt have kept up with you.
I'm hoping to get my new force feedback wheel tomorrow so i'm hoping to kick some ass with that. Be sure to see me move up a few places in week 13!

Wow! Amazing times posted.

Congrats to those who got in a clean ten and to those who ended up on the podium. Way to go on the promotions, Toffe and Driven -USA-. Sorry for not bein' around a little bit more, TimBrad.

Here's my replay. Lost 2-3 seconds at the end because of an AI mix-up and then just couldn't get ten clean laps in again.. :indiff:

Attachments

• W12.18.42.285.max
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
WOW!! Never would have guessed a podium this week. Congrats to all podiums and promotions! 👍 Amazing times by Veil and hOt, and mkay! I just couldn't get a clean race in the 20's no matter what. AI kept slowin' me down.

I used a little different strategy it seems. Since I know I can't keep up on hotlaps, I tried to manage my pace by using softs for both stints.

Also a special thanks to my teammate for the combo, rotbarsch1979. Thanks for a fun couple weeks partner! :)

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• wk12 MS 18 32 588.max
    86.1 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations to everyone who finished this round regardless of where you ended up.

For those that like to crunch numbers...

Average Race Time: 19'05.308
Average Lap Time: 1'54.531

So yet again I am left just over the average :ouch:

I have been in contact via PM with mkay, and he will not be able to verify his runs (the files were erased). He will be working on getting a replay device, so hopefully he will be back soon. His results for weeks 11 and 12 will be changed to unofficial status. The results have been modified accordingly. Thanks for your honesty and cooperation, mkay. 👍

Thank you, and I am sorry that I can't submit my times... I didn't think I would be first in this competition.

Sorry, everybody.

Thank you for understanding this

A big :cheers: to the podium finishers, and to everyone who finished a clean race 👍 👍 👍 I just wasn't any match for this one.

A :yuck: time this week but oh well, I lost 5-6 secs running ultra-safe on lap 7 and 10. Guess I'm more like a D1: "Fearful Driver"...

BTW, CFM, I can't upload my replay here because it was too big (101.3kb). How do you want me to get it to you?

That was a difficult first challenge for me. Qualified for D2 but didn't have enough time to better my standing and will settle for D3. Congrats to everyone on great race times.

Back