WRS Week 16 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 59 comments

CFM

Week 16 results: JGTC NSX's at Grand Valley Speedway

week16results1st.jpg

Congrats to veilsidebr for taking the overall win this week, with Tannis right behind. Great runs you two.:) Z. takes third in Div.1 with a nice lap of his own.👍 bhawk776 takes first over Androos in Div.2, with ls2_297 taking third in Div.2 once agian. Nice work fellas.:) In Div.3, KLR142 posts a great lap for the win. Strong runs by jumpputt and Casio get them a spot on the Div.3 podium as well. It was a tricky beast to drive, hopefully everyone who participated managed to learn a little something this week.

Promotions this week go to KLR142, who will start in Div.2 for Week 17, and bhawk776, who advances to Div.1 starting in week 17 as well. Congratulations you two on the well deserved promotions.:cheers:

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'30.156 veilsidebr*
1'30.408 Tannis*
1'30.665 Z.*
1'30.713 Small_Fryz*
1'31.188 Puck927
1'31.497 MinorShunt
1'31.768 Toffe
1'31.982 kennythebomb
1'32.194 hOt6o4bOi

Division 2

1'31.252 bhawk776*
1'31.522 Androoos
1'31.801 ls2_297
1'31.846 SHigSpeed
1'32.090 jump_ace
1'32.476 muck the dog
1'32.616 MisterWeary*
1'32.789 Bul
1'34.183 kragbees
1'34.354 FIDO69
1'34.388 DRIVEN -USA-
1'39.882 ballstothewall

Division 3

1'31.703 KLR142*
1'32.981 jumpputt
1'33.215 Casio
1'34.119 circa86
1'34.493 STINGER05
1'35.248 Lewie
1'36.444 ppucci
1'37.668 amp88
1'38.951 UrsaMajorPrime
1'39.154 Thirdeye
1'39.443 r34jse
1'39.611 Frogger1971
1'40.373 Infest
1'40.822 darkwind
1'44.125 Teledriel
1'44.907 smiley_leo

Unable to be verified:
1'31.180 fasj6418 (Div.2)

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share that week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post it and I will correct it ASAP.👍

1st post for once not beaten

**EDIT**

seems like some1 had to spoil what ever glory i had left... hey 3rd in DIV.2 again...well fourth actually... 👍 i can live with that hoooorahhhhhh

OMG OMG a 'H' brother didnt win :dunce:

8th...not bad. Due to low attendance rather than pace though. Congrats to everyone else :)

edit: I really don't understand the first post crap...what's it about? "I can refresh the page constantly and then click quickly write a few word reply quicker than anyone else or, heaven forbid, someone who wants to post something worthwhile"?

Damn you Z, beat me at the post :grumpy:, :sly:, great job mate 👍

Cheers to all podiums and winners :cheers:

My replay

Attachments

• WRS 16 - Small_Fryz.max
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
Yeeeeeeeah!!! :) 7th place kicks a$$!!! Okay, everybody were out of town this week, anyway, but I expected to be a lot worse!!! Anyway, lots of fun!!! And congratulations to the winners and to people who's advancing to a new Div!!! :cheers:

ls2_297
1st post for once not beaten

**EDIT**

seems like some1 had to spoil what ever glory i had left... hey 3rd in DIV.2 again...i can live with that hoooorahhhhhh

OMG OMG a 'H' brother didnt win :dunce:

man, i had more fun winning the F5 battle with you than a ever had posting here... very nice...

now a more elaborated post...

right now i think everybody is watching me and this "non max drive thing"

i really feel THAT I MUST GET A MAX DRIVE NOW, or people will start to see me as a liar... well, hopefully, in the next month or 2 i can provide that...

it´s tough to be alone in the results, but it´s also fun, because it would be my second win in div2... :dopey:

finish 5th overall, one spot down from last week, but since my troubles with wrong setup, it is very good... 👍

i swear i never thought i would see hot604boi in that position...

big props to:

veilside and his second win here 👍 an amazing time, that even with the .8 that i left on the track i couldn´t beat...

bhawk776 and KLR142 for the well deserved and excpected promotions... 👍

i big clap for each one of the 37 drivers that submitted their times, is a low mark for WRS, but i´m positive that we will get back on track... :)

too bad i can´t even watch the replays, i would love to see the 1´30s...

(btw, judging that yes, i did my time, then we would have a brazilian winner both on div1 and div2... now its up to you ppucci!!! 👍 lets continue our tradition with racing! :) )

Well done everyone, you hardcore summer racers!

Tight and nice competition in all the classes! And congrats to the podiums!!!

Androos: If this weeks time was already achieved with your DFP, then a special 'hat off' for you! (I'm still far away from my DS times with my DFP..)

CFM : great race, I learned a lot abt tuning this week! Thanks for your work, as always!!! 👍 👍

fasj6418
man, i had more fun winning the F5 battle with you than a ever had posting here... very nice...

haha agreed... about the max drive issue, i wouldnt worry about it at the moment, and i seriously doubt anyone would suspect you as a liar or a cheat.. i personally dont have one and am dreading the day that one day i win div.2 and have to submitt :nervous:

anyways congrats on the 'win' in div.2

bring on wk 17

Division 1

1'30.156 veilsidebr*
1'30.408 Tannis*
1'30.665 Z. *
1'30.713 Small_Fryz*
1'31.188 Puck927
1'31.497 MinorShunt
1'31.768 Toffe
1'31.982 kennythebomb
1'32.194 hOt6o4bOi

Division 2

1'31.252 bhawk776*
1'31.522 Androoos

Androos, you beat me by 0.2!

An amasing time by veilsidebr. I knew there was time to cut on my time. Should have raced more in the weekend...

Congrats to all of you who mastered the extremely oversteered 917 hp Honda NSX beast!

fasj6418

i really feel THAT I MUST GET A MAX DRIVE NOW, or people will start to see me as a liar...

WEll., its a pity you dont have a max drive, fasj. :ouch:

BUT : I dont think CFM or your other fellow racers think you are cheating.
Two reasons : CFM would then not even bother to publsih your ''cheating '' time and : you would get much more flamed, which is not the case here. :)

As a matter of fact, we would love you to have a max drive and give you what you deserve, but the rules are the rules and have to be respected.

Suggestion: If we can get a max drive here in the US, would you want it to be sent to you? Better of course would be if one of your fellow Brasilian racers cud obtain it for you, would shorten time to be sent and cut cost and risk of posting it to you... 💡

Again, I personally give you the benefit of the doubt, and I hope you soon have a device to be classified ! 👍

Dam turns out the rubbish time i didnt submit would of got me 9th in div 2 :( lol ah well my mistake i spose. great times! unbeleivable by div 1ers yet again!

STINGER05
fasj6418

i really feel THAT I MUST GET A MAX DRIVE NOW, or people will start to see me as a liar...

WEll., its a pity you dont have a max drive, fasj. :ouch:

BUT : I dont think CFM or your other fellow racers think you are cheating.
Two reasons : CFM would then not even bother to publsih your ''cheating '' time and : you would get much more flamed, which is not the case here. :)

As a matter of fact, we would love you to have a max drive and give you what you deserve, but the rules are the rules and have to be respected.

Suggestion: If we can get a max drive here in the US, would you want it to be sent to you? Better of course would be if one of your fellow Brasilian racers cud obtain it for you, would shorten time to be sent and cut cost and risk of posting it to you... 💡

Again, I personally give you the benefit of the doubt, and I hope you soon have a device to be classified ! 👍

yes thanks, i saw that the device is not as expensive as i thought it would be... i´m sure i´ll get that... already talk to CFM and others about buying one... thanks for the simpaty here... guys here are very supportive 👍

Toffe I finally beat you! WOW! Don't count on it each week though. I think I have a knack for high-powered race cars. Just ask Puck. But hey, you've still got one up on me...you're in D1!
biggrin.gif

Stinger05, yes this time was with the DFP. I can't imagine going back to the DS2 now. :crazy:

This was a fun week, one that saw an entire range of emotions. I went from being annoyed to being frustrated to being determined to being exhausted and then being elated. Pretty good range there. 👍

Congrats to all. KLR142 I think you may be my 2nd nemesis behind Toffe with the times you've been putting up lately. At least I don't have Bhawk around anymore to whoop my butt :dopey:

STINGER05

I was just thinking this! SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A MAXDRIVE!!!! LOL

Androoos
I was just thinking this! SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A MAXDRIVE!!!! LOL

Don't worry man... I am pulling my strings to get it to fas and one to myself (not that I am going to need to proof anything anytime soon... ) :dopey:

This is the first WRS I've not done. Was out of town for a couple of days and have been extremely busy when I came back (I feel like a slave). Great job to all winners and all others who raced. We'll see what this week holds.

Thank you guys, nice job of all podium finishers. Good job there Fasj, another win of you, this looks like you are already in div1 for sure. :)

Im happy not just because of the win, but also because that this means im fully adapted now to DFP, as its just my second week and half driving it. So i think this will make me more optimistic for the forthcoming BC5. I hope to do good there. :)

Thank you guys. See ya

I hate to be partially responsible for the low number of entrants--okay so I'm only one less--but I feel really bad now! I wasn't doing to bad yesterday really. I've never actually driven a car with more than 900HP on a road course and despite falling off the track ten times in 6 laps, I did fairly well. It's just too bad my temper didn't think the same way. I don't want to be another "flake" and I want to compete but my free time is usually limited to midnight and the hours just prior to it. I admit I'm not a very good driver that late at night... lol Maybe if I could get my hand on a ton of caffeinated beverages I might be alright.

Congrats to KLR and bhawk. I've been watching both of your times closely hoping you'd get promoted! Especially KLR, always taking the D3 wins! lol Conrats again and good luck in your new divisions!

Wow, if I had kept my car on the track for my fastest lap SHig and I would have an EXACT tie, dang...nice work guys!

jump_ace

EDIT: Let the record show that for once I have a better time than hOt6o4bOi.....BWA HA HA HA!!!! ;)

dammit! i forgot to submit my time :(

i would have been bottom of division 3 though so...:lol:

Way to win 'em Sam! Nice work buddy!

So okay who exactly is going to Div 1 now? bhawk AND fasj (once he gets a max drive I'm assuming) is that right?

jump_ace

Lewie
Another bismal showing. I need to figure out how you guys are so fast.

Practice Practice Practice

Put in 2 to 4 hours a day for a year or two and that'll get you into Div 1. Then give up all but 3 hours of sleep a night and you'll start to get into the fringes of top level.

I wish I had the time and dedication for this stuff, but there are too many other irons in the fire to tend to.

My congrats to you all for some fine laps. I ran the combo just too see what it was like and loved it. Very impressive laps!

First off congrats to all that submitted this week, it was very difficult controlling these tail happy monsters 👍

@fasj... congrats on the D2 win,excellent time.....now hurry up and get a replay decive so we can battle it out in D1.

@KLR142... congrats on your promotion :cheers: ...now I don't have listen to you whinning like a old guy! ;)

I would have really liked to get the win with my promotion but I have work hard so I am happy to say the least. Thanks CFM!

Replay coming later today or tomorrow.

Also thanks to 1989therat for his setup.

Congratulations to whoever put a serious effort into this week's race 👍

Could have had 9th place in my Division if I submitted my time, but I preferred not to as I was completely unsatisfied about my lap :indiff:

Going to go try the new race...

The Wizard.

CFM
Division 1

1'30.156 veilsidebr*
1'30.408 Tannis*
1'30.665 Z. *
1'30.713 Small_Fryz*
1'31.188 Puck927
1'31.497 MinorShunt
1'31.768 Toffe
1'31.982 kennythebomb
1'32.194 hOt6o4bOi

Division 2

1'31.252 bhawk776*
1'31.522 Androoos
1'31.801 ls2_297
1'31.846 SHigSpeed
1'32.090 jump_ace
1'32.476 muck the dog
1'32.616 MisterWeary
1'32.789 Bul
1'34.183 kragbees
1'34.354 FIDO69
1'34.388 DRIVEN -USA-
1'39.882 ballstothewall

Division 3

1'31.703 KLR142*
1'32.981 jumpputt
1'33.215 Casio
1'34.119 circa86
1'34.493 STINGER05
1'35.248 Lewie
1'36.444 ppucci
1'37.668 amp88
1'38.951 UrsaMajorPrime
1'39.154 Thirdeye
1'39.443 r34jse
1'39.611 Frogger1971
1'40.373 Infest
1'40.822 darkwind
1'44.125 Teledriel
1'44.907 smiley_leo

Unable to be verified:
1'31.180 fasj6418 (Div.2)
[/b][/b][/b]

Those are some crazy results!

fasj6418, you've gotta get that replay device! 👍

D2, podiums... You've all got to be promoted.

Also, not to be a jerk, but...
If I had my way, anyone under 1'31.6 would have to provide a replay. 👍 👍

That would be both of the D2 top dogs as well as all but 3 D1 racers.

Just my opinion, but those times are extremely fast and not providing support is the sort of thing that drives many legit racers out fo racing series like this one. :(

Of course, I'm just an old jerk with way too many weeks of WRS under his belt. :ouch:

Hell hath no fury like a racer scorned. ;)

Btw, congratulations to all of you who pulled it together to get a great lap... Anything under 1'36 is good work. :bowdown:

After watching my replay a few times last night, I thought for sure I had lost the chance of a podium late braking for the final twisty bit. Lost .25 there if not more. Pleasant surprise, and my first D1 podium. 👍

Congrats to everyone submitting this week.

@veilsidebr: great lap, especially with only 2wks of DFP seat time.

@Small_Fryz: that's some tight racing there. good lap! Are you NTSC?

@KLR & bhawk: Way to go you two. Enjoy your new divisions -- you deserve it.

@fasj: Hope you are able to get a Max Drive soon.

Replay attached.

Attachments

• WRSWeek16 - 1.30.665.max
    23.2 KB · Views: 5

Latest Posts

Back