WRS Week 22 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 46 comments

CFM

Week 22 results: Alfa Romeo 155 Race Car at Hong Kong

week22results2tz.jpg

Congrats to hOt6o4bOi, for taking the overall win again this week, with veilsidebr and fasj6418 taking second and third in Div.1. Lewie takes the Div.2 win with a very fast run, with VTRacing right behind! jump_ace takes over the third place Div.2 podium spot. Dave_George takes out the rest of Div.3 by a wide margin, with somebody and rotbarsch1979 placing 2nd and 3rd in Div.2 respectively.👍 Seems I did something wrong this week as everybody seemed to love the combo and I didn't get any complaints about how much it sucked! Miracles never cease I guess!:) Glad you all enjoyed it.👍 Unfortunately, I did not have any time to run this combo aside from my 45 minute testing session. Luckily, my lap was clean so at least it was submittable.:indiff:

Promotions this week go to VTRacing, who will start in Div.1 for week 23, and Dave_George, who moves up to Div.2 next week as well. Congratulations.:cheers:

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'11.733 hOt6o4bOi*
1'11.875 veilsidebr*
1'12.578 fasj6418*
1'12.626 Z.*
1'12.717 MinorShunt*
1'12.954 CFM*
1'12.962 SHigSpeed
1'13.321 Puck 927

Division 2

1'12.900 Lewie*
1'12.966 VTRacing*
1'13.101 jump_ace
1'13.133 Dr_Watson*
1'13.389 geeTeye*
1'13.402 Old Geezer
1'13.451 Androoos
1'13.506 Casio
1'13.530 MisterWeary*
1'13.625 T13R
1'13.965 DRIVEN -USA-
1'14.045 KLR142
1'14.161 Kolyana
1'14.237 muck the dog
1'14.371 jumpputt
1'14.378 jase86
1'14.656 niclorin
1'14.882 BigJamesGTI
1'15.465 Drew22
1'15.541 GT4freak32492
1'15.584 ballstothewall
1'15.810 flat-out*

Division 3

1'13.437 Dave_George*
1'14.101 somebody
1'14.454 rotbarsch1979
1'14.698 bigrew
1'14.711 EXelero
1'14.817 TruBoo
1'15.053 goixoye
1'15.199 OnlyMe
1'15.244 STINGER05
1'16.640 UrsaMajorPrime
1'17.311 Frogger1971
1'25.205 smiley_leo

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share that week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post it and I will correct it ASAP.👍

Congrats to all the winners and the podiums!!! WEll done and , as always, some hairraising times achieved!

To CFM I should be in Div 3, not 2 (may be one day.......)

CFM: Thanks for all your work and an interesting week, I like the track somehow now much more than before...

Congrats to podiums, curtis, Lewie and Dave_george!!
VT racing and Dave congrats on promotions!! 👍
Bring on the next combo :)

~~~~ Jase

Congrats to all podiums and promotions!

Neil

42 times even in BC5, nice...

i knew i had a descent last sector, besides my t2 slower than Z.

glad to have a second consecutive podium, but i know BC5 is going on...

congrats to all winners and for what i see, in a few weeks, lewie is going to be the first guy to go all the way from div 3 to div 1, very nice.

congrats to other winners and speacially to those 1´11´s... great stuff... i had that kind of time somewhere inside of me but once again, run out of time.

great week, everyweek we get a race car is a fun one.

replay will be posted later tonight 👍

Div 1... *eep*

I'm even more frustrated now because the 2 laps I had to throw in the bin for wall touches were a 1'12.884 and a 1'12.847. Oh well, them's the rules. :)

Congrats to hots and veil for great laps; Lewie and Dave George for their respective Division wins; and all the other podiums :cheers:

I'm looking forward to re-kindling the competition with SHigSpeed in Div 1 ( 0.004 this week!!)

I should have my replay up within 24 hours.

:cheers: Congrats to everyone!

I'm well chuffed with 5th in div 2, couldn't ask for more. :)

Here is my replay if anybody is interested. (PAL).

Attachments

• geeTeye WRS 22 .max
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
Congrats to the winners & podim takers! Nice work!

I don't know why but this combo just didn't suit me. I put in only maybe 2 hours, 3 sessions. Maybe I just didn't put in enough time. I wasn't seeing improvement and just gave up. A little worried about the thrashing the DFP was taking too...that thing won't last forever. I felt like if I had forever I might get below 1'15 (but maybe not too). But I've been more focused on the AMC. Enough excuses...I better make a good showing in the AMC.

Cool! Well done everyone! 👍

I thought I was going to be nowhere with my run... highest finish so far, yay! :D

Great job everyone!!! It feels good to get my first win in D2, hopefully I keep improving and give h0t and veil some competition in the future!!! I was kind of disappointed w/ my last sector split, but can't cry over spilled milk now. I'm looking forward to this coming week, and of course I'll see a lot of you in the AMC and JGTC!!!

I don't know if I can post my replay tonight, but it will be up by tomorrow.

well done everyone. some great times so obviously some great racing there. i include everyone in that except myself (although that doesnt mean the people below me did rubish!!!). i happened to get lucky and do my lap time as a fluke!

Glad to see i was up with BIGjames and other such great names.

see you next week peeps!

cass

VTRacing
Div 1... *eep*

I'm even more frustrated now because the 2 laps I had to throw in the bin for wall touches were a 1'12.884 and a 1'12.847. Oh well, them's the rules. :)

Congrats to hots and veil for great laps; Lewie and Dave George for their respective Division wins; and all the other podiums :cheers:

I'm looking forward to re-kindling the competition with SHigSpeed in Div 1 ( 0.004 this week!!)

I should have my replay up within 24 hours.

Bring it on VTR! Let's have our own Div 1.5 battles shall we? We have had some really close finishes in the past, haven't we? Especially Laguna and Opera. "Jump" on up, 'Ace!

Funny thing is I had to can a 1'12.896 as I was shutting down to go to bed last night. Even dirty to dirty we're only 0.005' off of each other! Had to scramble to get the time that I did. WAAAAAY past my bedtime.

Great fun this week, too bad, like fasj, I seem to be getting up to speed late in the going. Spent too much time on this combo. About 10 hours in total, 8 on the DS2 with my fastest time ultimately coming on the DFP. I think with another day using RSS/RS and playing with the tranny (tried 280 all week on and off with no real success, sorry hOt, couldn't carry the drift through 1 like you managed) I could have dropped another 0.5' easy.

Well, another week, another challenge. Midfield sounds like fun!

-Scott

1'11.7 :embarrassed:
.... you guys are completey insane; i was only expecting to see 12's
nicely done 👍

Good runs everyone and nice times. Congrats to the podium positions and promotions 👍 and for Jump on getting podium yet again ... man, I'm floored on how quick you've gotten over the last 2 months ;)

Man you folks are fast. I knew I had a long way to go this week but a full 5 seconds....ouch. Wish I had more time to race...it seems I really needed it this week.

Congrats to the podium finishers. And thanks to all the racers for participating.

UMP

congratz VTR, Dave

movin on up :top:

i shall spend less time on wrs this week, my BC needs more time now

Attachments

• 11.733.max
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
Congrats.. CFM 'overlooked' my PM for registrating with the M3 so I could not send my time in..

And how did Leo get such a slow time?

Congrats to all podiums and those submitting. Big ups to those who reached the 1'11 range, and to VTRacing and Dave_George on their promotions. Very fun week. 👍

Replay attached.

Attachments

• 12.626.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
I'll settle into my position 5-10 groove again :) Nice racing folks, can't wait to look at a few replays. Here's mine, one day I'll work out the secret to warp speed.

Later 👍

Attachments

• 13.530.max
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
Last in my div, as expected.
Never liked those walls all around, that makes me feel claustrophobic.
Just time to congratulate all racers (winners, promoted and all other), post my crap PAL replay and I'm off to Midfield.
One of my favourite tracks in GT3, fast, smooth and last but not least, not too ****ed up in GT4 (not as much as Grand Valley).

Attachments

• WRS22_flat-out.max
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
Well done all 👍

For the number crunchers...

42 entries gives an average lap of 1'14.327

Woo Hoo :dopey: I finally beat the average time!!

Wouldn't you know, I just get my new DF Pro going, get something of my old form back, do a few laps I think are worth submitting, and forget completely about it last evening! :indiff:

Oh well, for the record it was 1:15.075, so I'm about where I was in Division 3. :dopey:

Now to get ready for the new challenge, and THIS time, remember to submit a time!

Congrats to all racers this week! Well done all. 'cept Z. dang it you beat me by less than a tenth again! :grumpy: Now cut that out! :D

Well deserved promos VT and Dave. Welcome to the lions den....hehehe. Don't worry, you'll both do fine. 👍

A clean 1'11 at that track is just..........so far out there. :crazy: You guys give lessons by any chance? :P

anyway, here's a replay of my humble efforts.

Attachments

• wk22minorshunt.max
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Had a look at MisterWeary's and flat-out's replays; they're fine. Weary, you lost SO much time in the last corner...you weren't that far behind me up until then.

Here is my replay (PAL), if someone could check it out and let CFM know that would be great.

Attachments

• 12.966.max
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
Yes, if someone with PAL has a spare minute or two, please check out VTRacing and Dave_George's replays, as I can't view them. Let us all know that they are legal.👍

Also I will need Lewie's and veilside's replays posted within the next day or two so I can finalize the results and ship this thread to the archives. Thanks guys.:)

CFM
Yes, if someone with PAL has a spare minute or two, please check out VTRacing and Dave_George's replays, as I can't view them. Let us all know that they are legal.👍

Both Clean!

Nice laps guys

Back