WRS Week 24 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 51 comments

CFM

Week 24 results: Subaru Impreza Cusco Advan at Midfield, 3 Lap Race

week24results7ml.jpg

Congrats to hOt6o4bOi for taking the overall fastest time of the week! :bowdown: holl01 takes second in Div.1, and MinorShunt places third after his great showing in the BC race.👍 jase86 barely edges out randymcchickenf for the Div.2 win, with T13R keeping his poduim streak alive this week since his hiatus from WRS. amp88 takes the win in Div.3 once agian, with shockwaveracing and bigrew in a tight battle for second and third!

Promotions this week go to jase86, who after two solid wins will step up to Div.1 for week 25, and to amp88 who moves up to Div.2 after two wins in Div.3 since his return to the WRS. Congratultions you two for some very fast and consistant driving lately.:cheers:

* = Replay Verification Needed

* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

2'33.548 hOt6o4bOi*
2'33.836 holl01*
2'34.461 MinorShunt*
2'34.664 Mr P
2'34.676 Small_Fryz
2'34.760 fasj6418
2'34.876 Z.
2'35.010 jmgyro
2'35.634 VTRacing*
2'35.864 SHigSpeed

Division 2

2'34.689 Randymcchickenf*
2'35.042 T13R
2'35.433 jump_ace
2'35.658 Casio
2'35.731 MisterWeary*
2'35.907 Old Geezer
2'35.920 geeTeye*
2'36.181 Dr_Watson*
2'36.389 KLR142
2'36.488 sjaak68
2'36.825 Androoos
2'36.872 DRIVEN -USA-
2'37.785 Jonas_AH
2'37.895 Drew22
2'38.359 Dave_George
2'38.530 Lewie
2'39.658 ballstothewall

Division 3

2'36.054 amp88
2'36.664 shockwaveracing
2'36.733 bigrew
2'37.351 somebody
2'37.553 Andge08
2'38.570 STINGER05
2'39.101 Only Me
2'39.243 sprite
2'40.454 EXelero
2'41.208 Tenacious D
2'43.853 TruBoo
2'52.705 smiley_leo

Time Disqualified for AI Touch:
2'34.654 jase86*(Div.2)

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share this week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone who participated for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post the problem and I will correct it ASAP.👍

YAY!! Just made it :D

Congrats to winners amp88, curtis! and podiums 👍
Great stuff!
Nice battle Randy! very very close...

~~~~ Jase

Top 5 in D1 👍
6th overall (well done jase 👍 )

Congrats to all podiums and winners :cheers: 👍

Well done to MinorShunt, backs up BC 2nd with a 3rd in WRS 👍 👍

Congrats to hotboi, jase and amp on their respective wins, 👍

So close to last in Div1, sorry SHiggy :)

Bring on the new race!! :cheers:

oh and by the way, here's my craptacular replay (PAL)

Attachments

• VTRacing WRS24 2`35`634.max
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
congrat's to all who raced this week, esp to the podiums and promotions- well done guys!

Neil

WOOHOO!! i just saw it! i got promoted! woot! division 1 here i come... Ready or not i guess ;)
Curtis, dan, dion, all of you! u better watch your backs :P

~~~~ Jase

Cheers to all finishers and well done to Jase and Amp on their respective promotions. :cheers:

I really enjoyed this one, but due to time constraints, was unable to put in as much time as I wanted to. Be that as it may, I am still pleased with my time and look forward to week 25. 👍

My replay if interested:

Attachments

• geeTeye WRS 24.max
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all on the podiums :cheers: A special congrats goes to Jase for winning two in a row and being promoted to Div 1, and more importantly, one less guy to worry about in Div 2 hehe. Good Luck in Div 1 Jase 👍

8th overall, lowest in 10 weeks i think... 👎

that happens sometimes...

i was very surprised by minorshunt time... was that with the splits you had in the leaderboard?

looking foward to see the replays this week...

well, now you will be among the wild dogs and stuff jase! congrats...

also, congrats to all other podiuns and the promotion to AMP...

Is it me or did a bunch of my old friends show up the second I dropped out?

Anyway,
Keep up the good work everyone.
Maybe one of these days I will get in on a race.
Till then,
-

btw, 40 submitted times... i thought it would be less... good thing a lot of people showed up in the last days...

Replay here... i hope i got the right one.. :D
PAL PAL PAL ;)

Whoops guys... :crazy:
Guys tell me if i got the wrong one up! my file is smaller than all of the others for some odd reason. now im fretting :ouch: :scared:

~~~~ Jase

Kent

Anyway,
Till then,
-

please please excuse my ignorance.
i didnt know you were back kent cos i havent been reading the threads as i should.

its sooooo good to have you back. cant imagine what things have been like for you.

bet non of it has slowed your racing down tho.... unfortunatley!!

just kidding. great to see you again honey. take care and maybe move house!

cass

Over three laps I just lack consistency, I knew my last lap would hurt me, still pretty happy. Here's my replay.

Attachments

• 35.731.max
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Where has the Cunningly Furtive Meandering one gone?

We have no race yet!

lol

Neil

Congrats Jase, i was hoping for the win, but at least i wont have to compete with you this week lol.
What were your lap times btw??
i had

Kent

Anyway,
Till then,
-
It's nice to see you're back, and that you're ok. I know my WRS history is bad... huge gaps between races, but I'll try to keep going in the hopes of one day racing against you once again :)

Congrats to everyone for some very close times 👍

To the 2.33 guys .... simply stunning!! ;) well done :cheers:

Cyas soon
Ron.

I had a 55.050 / 49.600 / 50.026

I had no idea where the 49.600 came from, and was never able to get close ever again :lol:

Randymcchickenf
Congrats Jase, i was hoping for the win, but at least i wont have to compete with you this week lol.
What were your lap times btw??
i had

hm... i also stuffed the last lap, by being over cautious...

54´940
49´820
50´0xx i think it was like this... or something close, but i did had a 50 in my last lap... hurt me a lot...

in practice, best was 49´386, doing the dunlop and the last one wrong... so, it could be a 49 flat...

@CFM- Please check my pm to you on this race. Did I screw UP and put the wrong time down in the pm? :dopey:

My time was 2'34.461 not .161
Doesn't make a diff in the standings, but I don't have a .161 replay! :scared:

Congrats to all the podiums and promos this week! :cheers: Well done all! For the first time in a long time, I didn't see the times that h0t and holl01 got as unattainable. hmmmmm.

@fasj. No this time was not off the splits on the leaderboard. Although I was really burned out on racing after yesterday, this combo was too much fun to let it be with just one run. So I gave it another quick go last night. 👍

For those interested, I see that my setup last night was a little different than what everyone seemed to be using this week.

AI @ -8 on SH.

R5 f/b, and 220 gearing. Yeah the gearing topped out at the end of the straight, but I didn't see a loss of time comparable to the time gained coming out of the corners with the lower gearing.

See ya's next race! :)

Well my lap times were
55.034 // 49.778 // 49.823 (i think) very close Randy, congrats on ur time btw... Funny that.. at the beginning of the week.. i decided not to do the combo.. coz i got 2'40+ (stupid silly me used softs), look at how things turned out :D

Settings were AI: random anywhere btw -6 to -8, as long as i had the pajero (massive 4WD thing) in 5th or not on the lineup at all i didnt care, and i had them on HARD tires (i didnt think it made a difference) speed : 260 km/h
automatic :P hehhehehe and DS2!

Thanks for the congrats guys!

~~~~ Jase

i also raced all week with 220, with a little spurts os 280...i really liked 220, just didn´t get fast enough because i was doing 2 turns wrong... had a 2´34´8xx with this... with lots of mistakes...

last night i changed to 260 and 250 because some drivers were using, and i ended up sticking with this...

fasj6418
btw, 40 submitted times... i thought it would be less... good thing a lot of people showed up in the last days...

yeah, though i don't really get the point of not submitting a time.
If I have one I put it in. Even though I only got to race an hour this week, finishing mid pack is better than a DNF.

fasj6418
Yeah, I noticed that too, so I took advantage of it! I went around the track a couple of times(literally a couple, maybe three), and then did two/three races earlier in the week, friday or saturday. Had one clean one, and was going to submit that, just because I knew that there weren't very many people racing and I'd grab SOME points. Some are better than none! But, I took an hour long to sit down and just do some more races for a while, each race I whittled a little bit of time off, and when I didn't anymore, I turned it off and submitted. Didn't work on it really at all this week, just got down to where I'd need to start whittling.

So that's my week's story! Amp, it's about time man, I knew you had it in you from way back when you were giving me troubles in D3... And Jase, I thought you were going to start doing badly after we got off of midfield? :sly: Congrats guys!

Back