WRS Week 25 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 52 comments

CFM

Week 25 results: FPV GT at Suzuka West

week25results7ix.jpg

A bit of a shakeup this week with all of the Div.1 guys showing up for a WRS event to chill out after a hard fought BC. After the scuffle, GTmaniac comes out on top by a mere .058 over Tannis. hOt604bOi takes third this time. All times under 1'28 are just awesome here.:bowdown:
In Div.2, Casio slips ahead of Randymchickenf at the finish line to take first place, and jump_ace stands upon the third place podium step. Nice battle you guys.👍 In Div. 3, shockwaveracing takes the win by a wide margin, with Andge08 and bleurabbit7 both cracking the sub 1'30 barrier to place this week. :cheers:

A promotions this week goes to shockwaveracing, as he barely missed the cut for Div.2 with his qualifer lap, but has proven this week that he is Div.2 material, and will be there starting in week 26. Congrats.:)

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'27.621 GTmaniac*
1'27.679 Tannis*
1'27.772 hOt6o4bOi*
1'27.856 veilsidebr*
1'27.882 holl01*
1'27.976 Hugo Boss*
1'28.148 Mr P*
1'28.154 jase86*
1'28.359 Small_Fryz
1'28.438 eggman
1'28.455 VTRacing*
1'28.526 Z.
1'28.527 fasj6418
1'28.682 Puck927
1'28.704 Toffe
1'28.826 CFM
1'29.041 SHigSpeed

Division 2

1'28.596 Randymcchickenf*
1'28.675 jump_ace
1'28.729 Dr_Watson*
1'28.753 MisterWeary*
1'28.985 T13R
1'29.163 ls2_297
1'29.914 Kolyana
1'29.941 Androoos
1'30.014 DRIVEN -USA-
1'30.060 Dave_George
1'30.117 Drew22
1'30.254 ballstothewall
1'31.881 Jonas_AH
1'32.524 Lewie

Division 3

1'28.842 shockwaveracing*
1'29.273 Andge08
1'29.637 bleurabbit7
1'30.438 bigrew
1'30.535 OnlyMe
1'30.647 somebody
1'31.682 nitro_2005
1'31.794 Rocket Punch
1'31.840 sprite
1'32.395 STINGER05
1'35.867 Teledriel
1'37.156 TimBrad

Unable To Be Verified:
1'28.523 Casio* (Div.2)

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share this week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone who participated for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post the problem and I will correct it ASAP.👍

1st to post :sly: (Broadband assisted)

Happy with 5th, I should have got a 1'28.5xx but couldn't put enough time in. Here's my replay. 👍

Attachments

• 28.753.max
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
14th, ouch!

well, 14 of 44 is not all that bad...

0´9 from the leader, congrats everyone 👍

Wow is this like the first week that there are more div1 participating than all the other divisions!!! 👍

Keep it up guys! :cheers:

Congrats to winners Zoky, Casio, Shockwave! and to podiums!!

~~~~ Jase

what an awesome turn out for D1!!! maybe next week I'll start putting in some more time, I'm starting to miss the competition :)

Wow.. D1 really filled out this week. Impressive turnout, and times!

Congrats to all podiums and participants, and to shockwave for his promotion.

To echo Toffe -- "..this car was just too heavy for my taste. Looking forward to next week."

I'm actually surprised I'm not further down the leaderboard, less than 1 sec to the fastest!

Congrats to everyone: GTManiac for the win, as well as Casio and shockwave (congrats on your promotion) 👍

Nice that no Div 2 drivers beat me either :)

And to jase86: great time, I can only take comfort in the fact that you'll now fail your exams ;)

VTRacing
I'm actually surprised I'm not further down the leaderboard, less than 1 sec to the fastest!

Congrats to everyone: GTManiac for the win, as well as Casio and shockwave (congrats on your promotion) 👍

Nice that no Div 2 drivers beat me either :)

And to jase86: great time, I can only take comfort in the fact that you'll now fail your exams ;)

LOL! exams dont start til at least a month.. but i gotta prep though :P
So start seeing me near the bottom of the ladder or not on it at all :yuck:

~~~~ Jase

Congrats to all the winners and podiums. :cheers: Hey Jase, that's a pretty friggin fast time there 👍

I know I left a good .4 seconds on the track after T1... I still get too nervous when I see a decent sector time, that part of me hasn't changed :(

Congrats to all those 1'27's 👍 and Zoky for the win in the battle of the Giants 👍

Congrats also to everyone else who managed to drive this double decker bus around the track clean :cool:

Congrats Zoky ... and everyone who managed to get a 27 ! :)

Attachments

• TannisFPV.SuzWest_1.27.679.max
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
**** my T2 must have been hot if i was only just behind most of the D1 guys...

my lap time anywayz...

oh and i will see how i go now i am in D2...

Attachments

• WRS.Week25.128.842.max
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
never got the 1'27.xxx that i was hoping for :(.

Congrats to all the D1 and winners, as well as the division podiums 👍:cheers:

I'm pretty happy with 5th in my Division. Never expected to be that high up :D

Congrats to all winners and podium finishers, and off course also to all participants!

what a terrible week on the results, lets move on to next week... seems like i really messed up T2... oh, well... funny that i lost to Z by 0´001 and to casio by 0´004... close standings, even with a bus like this... i thought it would be more separated...

What a crazy week, this one started out IMO like the miata at Aria....UGH! Me no likey, but I then take about 8 laps and *DING!* hey this actually rules! Or did it get better when I figured out how to brake correctly...hhmm....lol. Great job Jason good showing! And congrats to swr for making it into D2, gl with that! 5 straight podiums now WOOHOOO!!! (But no win yet.....*Sniffle sniffle*)

jump_ace

Congrats to the 1'27's in front of me and to the Div. 2&3 winners :cheers:

WOW. The guys running 1:27's. :bowdown: :bowdown: You guys are amazing. Can I shine your shoes? Wash your car? Get an autograph perhaps?

Great battles everywhere. I'm pretty psyched about getting 3rd. ALRIGHT!!!

Damn... I forgot to submit my results after my 45 min. session that I did earlier in the week... 1'30.444

Oh well, good racing everyone! I'll see you on the track for REAL this week, I swear it. Apricot used to be my favorite track, so I should hopefully have a knack. Although I prefer the older versions of it, it's all good.

nice win zoky, also congrats for the other winners and podiums. I wasn´t that happy with my time, since i got my last session overnight, and i was a bit tired to do anything, but thats ok, nice times of all you guys. ;)

Ahhh crap, KLR is the LAST thing I need this week....lol. How u been buddy!? Tell Pat hi for me dude.

jump_ace

Sub 128? Heck, I don't know how the top half of D2 got sub 1'29!!! I have nooooooooo idea where I lost so much speed, so I'm really looking forward to pawing over some replays!

Great runs guys and congrats to all the podiums.

jump_ace
What a crazy week, this one started out IMO like the miata at Aria....UGH! Me no likey, but I then take about 8 laps and *DING!* hey this actually rules! Or did it get better when I figured out how to brake correctly...hhmm....lol. Great job Jason good showing! And congrats to swr for making it into D2, gl with that! 5 straight podiums now WOOHOOO!!! (But no win yet.....*Sniffle sniffle*)

jump_ace

You'll get your a win soon enough! For now, be happy that you're beating someone in your division... :) Me, I think I need to go back to GT University. I just could never really get any good laps this week. I DID get a 1'28.7xx or so last night on the second lap of the session, only to find out that I was on Sport Hard tires. That was the first thing I checked before saving the replay. :^P Oh well, at least I can't do any worse next week!

Congrats to all!

-SHig

Congrats to all the runners, especially shockwaveracing on the promotion 👍

I never fancied this combo and only it only took a handful of laps to confirm that. Week 26 looks like it could be fun though :)

welp here's mine.
i'll include another one that has a monster 2nd half.
'tis a 28.8 with a 41.2 split.
too bad i could never replicate that with a good intro.

congrats to my fellow 28's and massive respect for you 27's
well done. 👍

Attachments

• wrs25_drw.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
  • wrs25-alternate.max
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
Back