WRS Week 9 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 84 comments

CFM

Week 9 results: Hyundai Rally Car at Cathedral Rocks Trail 1

week9results2jv.jpg

Congrats to holl01 for taking the overall win this week, with Sphinx and Werner Winkels rounding out the Div.1 podium.👍 kennythebomb kicks up a cloud of dust for the Div.2 win, with sausages and fasj6418 in hot pursuit! :) TeamLosiRacer takes his first Div.3 win, with the two flyin' females Kolyana and EXelero neck and neck fighting for second place.👍 With Kolyana's consistant podiums over the last few weeks, she has been promoted to Div.2. Excellent work.👍 Congrats to everyone who was able to keep the car off of the walls and somewhat pointed in the right direction.:scared: Back to pavement for a long while, so rally haters rejoice!:D

* = Replay Verification Needed
* = Replay has been posted and/or verified

Division 1

1'40.149 holl01*
1'40.723 Sphinx
1'41.392 Werner Winkels
1'42.207 hOt6o4bOi
1'42.822 Z.*
1'43.974 VEXD
1'44.413 Luxy
1'44.530 Small_Fryz
1'52.794 Kent

Division 2

1'42.773 kennythebomb*
1'43.212 sausages
1'43.275 fasj6418
1'43.336 puck927
1'43.364 MR8
1'44.286 Androoos
1'44.609 Studentdriver
1'45.489 Soyfu
1'45.529 MinorShunt
1'45.646 ROB 256R
1'45.811 jump_ace
1'46.334 Old Geezer
1'47.322 villainpl
1'47.552 SHigSpeed
1'47.818 Pink_the_Floyd
1'48.465 BreakMastaz

Division 3

1'43.513 TeamLosiRacer*
1'44.524 Kolyana
1'44.687 EXelero
1'45.320 Casio
1'45.361 SimRaceDriver
1'46.447 STINGER05
1'46.466 circa86
1'46.566 DRIVEN -USA-
1'47.039 rotbarsch1979
1'47.229 RedWolfRacer
1'48.491 bleurabbit7
1'48.556 standard235
1'48.908 somebody
1'49.389 darkwind
1'49.417 Rob23
1'49.787 amp88
1'51.329 Bauknin
1'51.911 grayscaleDX
1'52.102 LoveMyMiata
1'53.026 stevo357
1'53.458 Steve57

Please post all requested replays in this thread.
Posting of everybody's replays is also encouraged, so if you can please do so! Share that week's effort with your fellow racers.👍 All replays are being archived by me so if you want your run saved as well, post it here.:) Congrats to all division podium placers and to everyone for another fun week of racing.

If I made any mistakes, such as placing someone in the wrong division, or mis-entering your time, please post it and I will correct it ASAP.👍

Congrats to all the drivers 👍

Have a :cheers:

I'm glad about this week, getting my best result in the WRS (in a rally race? :odd: )

Cheers,

Congrats to the podiums!! very well done guys.

I didnt race much at all on this track, i could see many seconds, but didnt manage to catch the little buggers. My heart was not in this race :indiff:

Congrats again to the podium placers you guys did an awesome job 👍

HOLY SMOKE!!
Congrats to all the winners, but also hats off to the all the others who scored those seriously fast times! 👍
Div1 again the 'creme de la creme'', bravo! :bowdown: and now with 'Werner back with a vengeance', this will be even hotter in the future. :nervous: :scared: ( Hast Du SUUUPER gemacht, Werner!)
Kenny, I thought you wouldnt find the time between your graduation activities...nice job 👍
Kolyana: i told you last week to put your faith with CFM regarding your promotion.... :cheers:
congratulations on that one, well deserved!
CFM: good job, as always, on everything you do! Thanks for that! :bowdown:

Small_Fryz
Congrats to the podiums!! very well done guys.

I didnt race much at all on this track, i could see many seconds, but didnt manage to catch the little buggers. My heart was not in this race :indiff:

Congrats again to the podium placers you guys did an awesome job 👍

That explains a lot chippers....

Have you noticed how many division 2 drivers kicked our asses this week? :grumpy:

Well done everyone, especially to werner for joining in, to chips for being slower than me, to Koly for her promotion, and to EXelero for getting a podium already!!

Well done girly!! 👍

Make sure you wash that champagne off before bed tonite, it'll stink otherwise!

Right, whats on for this week then....

Congrats to everyone with the patience to put in a good time this week. Congrats also to Kolyana for the promotion :)

w00! Great job everybody! Kolyana, look what you done did! And even with your "lack" of rallying skillz, you placed above half place in Div.2! Maybe someday I'll meet you back in there...

My half an hour of play for Wk9 before giving it back to my friend wasn't enough to pull a clean lap, with my fastest being a 1'50.1 or so, so yeah, that's why there's nothing posted for me... Later today I might have a few hours that I can try and lay down something for this week's race though, maybe maybe. And then maybe another two/three hour session on Sunday? We shall see. I want to get back in it dangit!

Congrats to holl01, kennythebomb, and TeamLosiRacer for winning each division. Kolyana, I can't believe you are leaving me. Kick some a$$ in division 2.

Congrats to the winners,and everyone this week,it was tough! Nice work!
Congrats to Kolyana for moving up to Div 2! 👍

Congrats ppl!! I forgot to submit my time last night & woke up half an hour after the deadline! doh! :) Ahh well, congrats on your wins everyone and big cheer to EXElero for picking up her first podium! wtg hun! :)

Congrats to the champs, the podium finishers, and Kolyana for the promotion. Nice to have you in D2! :cheers:

I only had 2 days to run as I had to move back to my apartment with the small TV and awkward DFP position. 5th place...and it doesn't look good this week either :(

damn dan, 2.1 faster thats SCORCHIN!

congratz to kenny, and Teamlosi

also another podium for Nat, nice job 👍

im so freakin happy were back on the tarmac

Yeah me too. I practiced alot and I couldn't make a decent clean lap and I didn't had that much time to get a laptime, so I decided not to do this one. Week 10 will be much more interesting for me :)

<glad to be back on the pavement this coming week>
I was so not interested this combo. I kept hitting walls, oversteering, understeering. Altogether it was an unenjoyable experience. Congrats to the winners tho.

1'47.229 RedWolfRacer
1'47.039 rotbarsch1979

Looks like a typo or messed up positions to me. ;) Gimme that 9th spot finish, CFM! :sly:

Anyway, congrats to all the winners and Koly for making her way into Div2.

Definitely will spend more than 2 quick runs on WRS10 (unlike sluggish #9), hehe.

Glad that's over with. :embarrassed:

Congrats to holl, kenny and TeamLosi for winning their respective divisions. Congrats to all other podium finishes and ".. to everyone who was able to keep the car off of the walls and somewhat pointed in the right direction." Congrats, Koly, on the promotion.

Edit: Replay attached..

Attachments

• W9.1.42.822.max
    25.7 KB · Views: 14
CFM, there's a bit of an error. The person under me on the list you have there seems to have a faster time. Is that a typo or am I supposed to be switched on the list there...?

I'm jealous, Koly.... *sniffle* But you deserve it!

Hot damn CFM...

No mercy for old Kent. :(

Good job to all of you. 👍

Excellent racing. :cheers:

Btw, now that I am division 2 you can be sure I'm gonna put in my best efforts... Hell, this means I might have a chance to win or something. :lol:

Btw,

My first week of competition is a rally.
I explain how mis-representitive it is of my driving...

Does this mean my Division 1 qualification time is worthless now?

Woohoo, got my first division win! Can't believe I got 5th overall :crazy:

Thanks guys, I feel really good right now :) Also congrats to all the podium winners and Kolyana for now being in Division 2 :)

Here's my replay. I got rather close to the wall in the final chicane before T3 but as you can visibly see I didn't touch it. I even verified it with the track analyzer thing AND photomode so I'm 100% confident it's clean 👍

Attachments

• Cathedral.max
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
well done kolyana!!!

well deserved move up to the next division good luck there!

AWESOME runs by everyone!!! COngrats to all the podium positions, but a special mention to TeamLosi for his INCREDIBLE run this week ... clearly the king of the dirt here in D3 ... congrats man, you truly deserved the win.

And Ex ... girl ... I told you, you almost had it there ... we were fighting neck and neck all the way to the finish line!!! An AWESOME run and a GREAT, well deserved podium position ... I am psyched for you!!!

(and, seriously, what the hell is it with me and slow finishes? That's like the fourth time :P)

As for D2 ... well .. um ... gee ... I wasn't actually chasing a podium or promotion this week, that kinda happened by accident and has left me a bit speechless. All the guys who left my ass in D3 over the weeks though better watch out :P

Now, excuse me, but I need to go hug the asphalt we're back on for a while.

Kolyana
AWESOME runs by everyone!!! COngrats to all the podium positions, but a special mention to TeamLosi for his INCREDIBLE run this week ... clearly the king of the dirt here in D3 ... congrats man, you truly deserved the win.

And Ex ... girl ... I told you, you almost had it there ... we were fighting neck and neck all the way to the finish line!!! An AWESOME run and a GREAT, well deserved podium position ... I am psyched for you!!!

(and, seriously, what the hell is it with me and slow finishes? That's like the fourth time :P)

As for D2 ... well .. um ... gee ... I wasn't actually chasing a podium or promotion this week, that kinda happened by accident and has left me a bit speechless. All the guys who left my ass in D3 over the weeks though better watch out :P

Now, excuse me, but I need to go hug the asphalt we're back on for a while.

So are you still going to be involved with the D3 leaderboard?

kennythebomb
So are you still going to be involved with the D3 leaderboard?

Yes ... I'll still be chruning that out. Teledriel has done a STUNNING job at making the whole thing to be automated ... I copy in the list of drivers and their times for the week and the entire sheet builds itself from there, including the leaderboard and even WRS points ... he did such an awesome job.

All I have to do is manually copy the names, add new drivers to a master list and make the pdf/jpeg files ... and I'm happy to do that for however long (or CFM tells us to shut the board down).

Congrats to everyone for putting in there all this week! This rally stuff is quiet frustrating at times so its great to see that soo many people stuck it out.

Congrats to all of the division winniers and Podium finishers!

Also a special congrats to Kolyana! Im very happy for you on your promotion, you have worked hard and truley earned it! Also I would watch out for the next time you say you dont get a track you may just pull out another podium!

Um as far as replay goes ive got the replay fileloaded on tho the maxdrive flash card. But what do I do now?

TeamLosiRacer
Congrats to everyone for putting in there all this week! This rally stuff is quiet frustrating at times so its great to see that soo many people stuck it out.

Congrats to all of the division winniers and Podium finishers!

Also a special congrats to Kolyana! Im very happy for you on your promotion, you have worked hard and truley earned it! Also I would watch out for the next time you say you dont get a track you may just pull out another podium!

Um as far as replay goes ive got the replay fileloaded on tho the maxdrive flash card. But what do I do now?

Go on aim

Congrat's to all who actually managed to be competative this week!

Esp to all the podiums, and big welcome for Koly into the ranks of D2.....Well done kiddo knew ya had it in ya!

Neil

Back